Posted: 11 years ago
guys she is amazing and is not 16 shes in her twenties...i was talking about the pandit kid he is sixteen...she was also in saregamapa marathi a couple years ago so can definitely not be sixteen...
Thanks Neetu

From her last name thought she was maharashtrian...But dont remember it any more..

I yet cant remember everyone's names and getting confused by it...

Oh well..
i loved her 2nd audition when she sang the devdas song. her voice was good and very clear. i liked her rendition of "Saathiya". it's one of my favorite recent songs. her voice is very good, and i agree she's really pretty too!
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Thank you all for responding..

We all agree she is beautiful.

Yes Shastra I agree she can kick up her volume by a notch...

She is only 16 and her nerves are getting the best of her...I am sure all are nervous to some degree...
She is 16😲 only..
i did not no..

I thought upto 16 u can participate in Lil champ..may be 14..i was wrong😆
She is not 16 , she is 21 ...

the youngest of teh girls is Renu , she is 18

Originally posted by neetusidhu

guys she is amazing and is not 16 shes in her twenties...i was talking about the pandit kid he is sixteen...she was also in saregamapa marathi a couple years ago so can definitely not be sixteen...

@neetusidhu    sorry someone mentioned 16 , so i thought she was 16  ... Actually  Renu is the youngest in the girsl , she is 18 

Mrinmayee is 21 ..
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Thanks Neetu

From her last name thought she was maharashtrian...But dont remember it any more..

I yet cant remember everyone's names and getting confused by it...

Oh well..
Her last name is Tirodkar ... Name and last name are common Maharashtrian last names ...
no worries peeps...she looks very young...she is one of my faves and i hope she goes far in this season...as i said before along with mrunmayee i am also rooting for vishwajeet, zain and the pandit kid...
Agree Di... She was a standout from the other singers cos he song choices were very different... I am on repeat on the badmash dil song since I heard it from her... She has a very apt voice for background singing... And ofcourse she looks good...
Originally posted by gaayika

</div>
<div>
Her last name is Tirodkar ... Name and last name are common Maharashtrian last names ...

I think she is a Maharashtrian, but since she is from Goa I think mostly she will be a Konkani...