Something Important and my heartbreak.

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Loveliest Arjunians πŸ€—
I know your hearts must be in million pieces like mine now.. because of what we saw today😭
It is just impossible to watch Arjun without Ariya.. πŸ’”
I seriously feel like taking my savings out, buy a ticket to Mumbai, and meet SK so that I can convince her to be still part of the showπŸ˜›
I am nurse so I will make sure that the shooting won't affect her healthπŸ˜‰
*sigh* that can't happen πŸ˜†

But we need to make sure that we don't get discouraged by Sana quitting the show.😊
Our SM is there, Behzad is there, Sid and Ketan are there always πŸ˜ƒ

I just want you guyz to remember that even if our hearts are broken into million pieces like a mirror would do, we should have its determination to keep reflecting, no matter how broken we are from inside.😊

We don't have any official confirmation yet but it looks like Sana has left the show!πŸ₯Ί

So yeah the Important thing -
PLEASE STOP MAKING NEW POSTS REGARDING SANA AND HER LEAVING THE SHOW

There are enough posts out there about Sana leaving the show, or the broken hearts.😊
Please stop making any new posts regarding this sudden twist in the show.
This will be like jakham par namak chhirkana😭.. and it will also irritate the Mods too.πŸ˜†

And please be positive.😊
I just hope that the female replacement would have enough charisma to have a touching chemistry with Arjun.πŸ‘πŸΌ
(even though I dont want any female opposite to Arjun now. I am tired of this emotional drama.🀒)

So yeah, I hope my post doesn't annoy anybody and PLEASE don't be disheartened 😊

I trust Gorky that he will give us the best show ever.😊

Hugz to my lovely Arjunians and Ariyans.. πŸ€—
is there any confrmation abt this newz or jus rumours going around?
Originally posted by Leki

is there any confrmation abt this newz or jus rumours going around?

No official confirmation from PH or Gorky but somebody posted the confirmation from Shaleen.πŸ˜•

I don't see any point to show Sana almost dying in the show if Sana is not leaving.

I am sure that she has left the show. but the thing is that she seemed perfectly fine in those off-screen segments.πŸ˜•

may be they shwd it to bring sum closesness b/w arjun nd riya nd to shw riya'sdedication to her job...
yup evn i noticd she was perfectly fine n off screen segment...
 if she s being replaced dey wuld inform it a week b4...
even i cant see anyone other than Sana Khan opposite to Arjun in the show... can't take it... if she has quite the show then i prefer Arjun stays with Roshni's memories

may be they shwd it to bring sum closesness b/w arjun nd riya nd to shw riya'sdedication to her job...
yup evn i noticd she was perfectly fine n off screen segment...
 if she s being replaced dey wuld inform it a week b4...

Yeah they might have been considering sana's health as well.
Maybe she would get to take some rest over this time period.😊

and another thing, Arjun had asked the doctor that how long will it take that bacteria to show its effects on the victim and the doctor had replied around half an hour.
So if they were able to take Riya to the hospital on time, then I am pretty sure that Riya would be safe by now.😊

Yeah.. I don't know why TC posted that article about Sana being replaced. πŸ˜•

If Sana quits then I would be mad at the PH and call them irresponsible for making us feel left-out. πŸ˜• we have the right to know what is happening behind screen which would affect our show.😑

Originally posted by aptl123

even i cant see anyone other than Sana Khan opposite to Arjun in the show... can't take it... if she has quite the show then i prefer Arjun stays with Roshni's memories

Yeah thats exactly what my point is.😊
THey cant show arjun getting a girl after a girl.πŸ˜•
They can bring in some love interest for Rathod but for Arjun,πŸ€ͺ another love interest would feel so fake and i would feel as if PH is so desperate to see Arjun romancing with one of his teammate.
πŸ₯±
TC articles r nt always true... evn sumtimes IF articles... so dere  s hope dat she wnt leave nd in FB she said she s nt going to leave... they cn shw her being hospitalised for sumtime may b 2 weeks dat vl give sana break too...
Hey Mahi very nice posr
Arjunians really needed this one 
 N I totally agree with u dear
We should have some patience bcz it's not confirm officially yet.. So jus wait n watch everyone .. We still have 4super heroes of ETF if sana left the show.. But I really hope that she will continue n wil b better soon :)
Thnx for the lovely post Mahi dear

TC articles r nt always true... evn sumtimes IF articles... so dere  s hope dat she wnt leave nd in FB she said she s nt going to leave... they cn shw her being hospitalised for sumtime may b 2 weeks dat vl give sana break too...

Yeah but someone posted a confirmation from shaleenπŸ˜•
I am worried about that.
and i would say the same thing about TC articles but they quoted Gorky's statement dear.πŸ€”
They wouldn't quote anything out of nowhere.πŸ˜•
yeah, it would be better to see Riya hospitalized than to see no Riya at all.πŸ˜•