Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

MADHURI DEY...Appreciation Thread (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

kadami

Groupbie

kadami

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
wonderful, mind blowing. She can sing those fast songs brilliantly and I hope that her song selection would be mind blowing like her singing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MADHURI DEY...Appreciation Thread (Page 12)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Madhuri has been selecting some wonderful songs from the golden era, but the treatment of those could have been much better over the last couple of weeks...

I think she can do much better than what she is delivering... She looks pale these days when compared to the fantabulous singing from some of the boys.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanjimusic-a-muse

kisanji

Groupbie

kisanji

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Such songs are good for audition but   in competition would give less reward. She should choose, extraordinary songs (folk type songs and semi classical songs, and classical songs, or very fast songs with range)

LKJCBTR

LKJCBTR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I am sorry, but if it was between her and Muhammad AMan, she was supposed to get out...

singforothers

singforothers

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
She is more qualified in classical field than all others. Today, she did brilliant job. She absolutely justified the very very difficult song.
I hope that she must win if she choose dhamakedaar songs.

8Tia9

Groupbie

8Tia9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LKJCBTR

I am sorry, but if it was between her and Muhammad AMan, she was supposed to get out...

How do you know?
It means that you know that Shehnaaz and Kunal are  better than Mohd.Aman. If so, still he had to go today. Your target is towards such a singer, who did not do  mistake in sur, expression, range so far.
If her mentor would choose same type of songs which other singer sang, there would be magic on the stage.

Edited by 8Tia9 - 12 November 2012 at 5:51am

8Tia9

Groupbie

8Tia9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Madhuri has been selecting some wonderful songs from the golden era, but the treatment of those could have been much better over the last couple of weeks...

I think she can do much better than what she is delivering... She looks pale these days when compared to the fantabulous singing from some of the boys.

I partially agree with you.

No body is singing in perfect surs but because of their entertaining parts, they get full marks. It is ok and it is their luck.

Only her selection of song is poor, otherwise she justified all songs and she is superb.

aartigoyal18

Groupbie

aartigoyal18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Sound of mike was dim. Mike had to be kept more near to mouth.
Otherwise it was melodious performance.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.