Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

MADHURI DEY...Appreciation Thread (Page 12)

kadami Groupbie
kadami
kadami

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
wonderful, mind blowing. She can sing those fast songs brilliantly and I hope that her song selection would be mind blowing like her singing.

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Madhuri has been selecting some wonderful songs from the golden era, but the treatment of those could have been much better over the last couple of weeks...

I think she can do much better than what she is delivering... She looks pale these days when compared to the fantabulous singing from some of the boys.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanjimusic-a-muse

kisanji Groupbie
kisanji
kisanji

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Such songs are good for audition but   in competition would give less reward. She should choose, extraordinary songs (folk type songs and semi classical songs, and classical songs, or very fast songs with range)
LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I am sorry, but if it was between her and Muhammad AMan, she was supposed to get out...

singforothers Newbie
singforothers
singforothers

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
She is more qualified in classical field than all others. Today, she did brilliant job. She absolutely justified the very very difficult song.
I hope that she must win if she choose dhamakedaar songs.
8Tia9 Groupbie
8Tia9
8Tia9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LKJCBTR

I am sorry, but if it was between her and Muhammad AMan, she was supposed to get out...

How do you know?
It means that you know that Shehnaaz and Kunal are  better than Mohd.Aman. If so, still he had to go today. Your target is towards such a singer, who did not do  mistake in sur, expression, range so far.
If her mentor would choose same type of songs which other singer sang, there would be magic on the stage.

Edited by 8Tia9 - 12 November 2012 at 5:51am
8Tia9 Groupbie
8Tia9
8Tia9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Madhuri has been selecting some wonderful songs from the golden era, but the treatment of those could have been much better over the last couple of weeks...

I think she can do much better than what she is delivering... She looks pale these days when compared to the fantabulous singing from some of the boys.

I partially agree with you.

No body is singing in perfect surs but because of their entertaining parts, they get full marks. It is ok and it is their luck.

Only her selection of song is poor, otherwise she justified all songs and she is superb.
aartigoyal18 Groupbie
aartigoyal18
aartigoyal18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Sound of mike was dim. Mike had to be kept more near to mouth.
Otherwise it was melodious performance.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index