Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

MADHURI DEY...Appreciation Thread (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 16

terrya

terrya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

I also could not understand what was special about Padmanabh's singing. First of all he took a song which even original singer could not sing good. And he just ruined it more. I don't have any knowledge about music, but I feel this Saawariya song is missing some basic requirement of music.

Padavnabh has x-factor too. He is trained singer in his own style. Yes he also miss feel and surs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MADHURI DEY...Appreciation Thread (Page 11)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

terrya

terrya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Superbly sung by Madhuri gets less Shocked than Padmanav's OTT performance which did not deserve 10s or 9s...may be 7 or 8

I dont know what judges are listening to and especially parveen Sultana's comments were bias towards Padmanav..

Padamnabh sang well. I agree with you partially. He did lot of good things. Bhut he does not deserve 30. May be 27.

terrya

terrya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Madhuri was superb with Haye Rama Yeah kya hua... She was very good with Aye ri pawan as well, but I think even she knows that she could do better with that song...

Overall, a very powerful voice, and if chooses her songs well, she can go far...

Mrunmayee has a very clean voice as well (USP compared to all other female singers on the show), but I found her a little nasal.. Also runs the risk of sounding besura if she makes any mistakes given her crystal clear voice...

I agree that instead of Madhuri  and Mrunmayee, Subhrima and Jasraj should have been in bottom 4 this week!

At present, Jasraj is doing good and better than two three singers.
We never know about tomorrow. For example, Arshpreet is now not like yesterday.

..ashu

..ashu

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Madhuri dey is one of the best classical singers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

8Tia9April2007DiamondLife

kadami

Groupbie

kadami

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by terrya

Originally posted by NoComments

Madhuri was superb with Haye Rama Yeah kya hua... She was very good with Aye ri pawan as well, but I think even she knows that she could do better with that song...

Overall, a very powerful voice, and if chooses her songs well, she can go far...

Mrunmayee has a very clean voice as well (USP compared to all other female singers on the show), but I found her a little nasal.. Also runs the risk of sounding besura if she makes any mistakes given her crystal clear voice...

I agree that instead of Madhuri  and Mrunmayee, Subhrima and Jasraj should have been in bottom 4 this week!

At present, Jasraj is doing good and better than two three singers.
We never know about tomorrow. For example, Arshpreet is now not like yesterday.

Judges know better to understand a juggler type performance.

kadami

Groupbie

kadami

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I like heart touching performances e.g. Madhuri dey and some more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

mynameisking

mynameisking

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
All is well that ends well. She has to maintain her first line of song like others and should sing brilliantly. I think that is set.
Otherwise she is great talented singer.

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Good singing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.