Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
  we read, article saying that after this drama, vikram will disappear ... but me wonder how ? i mean precap saying, that dusta ladki sug will shoot him... so when he got bullet and going to be injured... so how can he leave...   ? Cry
me would love if police come and arrest her in attempt to murder charge... and wish V is stay in unconscious for a while, other wise if he is in the conscious, he will say sure please leave to the sugni , she did nothing... i wish sug go to the jail ant stay there for a while..
and one more thing, if V will disappear then, how many people watching this crap at11 pm. without him... Sleepy     

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaocendejoysunnyroshiM0uNiSaima2010namitagloryzmuktha_cuteForeverSHINeetulipdaisyronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how can vikram leave ?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I guess that pair Adi SUGNI will leave him there to die
(No hopes from them to help him)

But I must say i wont watch it till he comes (I watch to make pics but if he is not there who will waste his time on it)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishasunnyroshimuktha_cutecroziaxx

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I think Sugni will fire close to his feet but not at him.
This act of hers will shock him as he didnt expect her to go to such extents and being hurt emotionally he will leave the village and go away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecroziaxxForeverSHINee

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Mansi since no TRPs are there for 2 months they can afford to have Vikram off screen to try and build up the Adi-Sugn jodi but once the TRPs are back they will get their answer.  However much they try none of them can claim the screen like Varun does.  So lets give them a chance to try their luck if they succeed good for them if they do not succeed then they will be out of Zee.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecherrybbabygirl198722croziaxxLaila2009

octopie

octopie

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Just randomly made this now Embarrassed what do you all think? (it's not that great)

Sugni watched this man, who had become such a pain in her life, walk away. As her eyes watched him climb into the jeep and finally disappearing among the trees... there felt a sudden heaviness in her heart as she realized this may very well be the end. Now, she is only breathing but not living. Is this really the end? Has he gone away? she questions herself. This is what I wanted, wasn't it? Then why aren't I relieved, she reflects to herself, confused. She made it out to believe that she thought he might still be a threat, even though he did give a Thakur's vaachan.

Now back at the mansion, Maa Thakur asked Sugni and Aditya where Vikram was but no answer came out, for saying the answer would mean revealing everything that has happened. Aditya couldn't get the courage to tell Maa Thakur the truth, even though he knew he will have to. Sugni, heavy hearted, said nothing. The wedding preparations dragged on.

Constantly trying to hear for any news that he has come back to the mansion, Sugni felt impatient. No news came. There started an air of apprehension which only grew denser and denser as time passed.

As she fell asleep that night, she dreamed of Vikram after such a long time. He was waiting in the rain, soaked, and his tears couldn't be told apart from the raindrops on his anguished face. Her feet seemed to have a mind of their own as she found herself running towards him but to no avail, he only grew ever more distant with each step. A rip tore through her heart as she tried to reach out to him but could grab nothing but air and the cold rain. She tried to call out to him, but only a choked chale jao! came out. Eventually, he disappeared, last whispering a Sugni which was able to clearly reach her defeaning ears. Her heart tightened at his voice, and Sugni grew faint as everything around her become a mere blur and noise.

Waking up in a cold sweat in the still of the night, she jumped out of bed and shakily but hurriedly made her way downstairs in the dark, not knowing exactly what she intended to do or where to go. As she made her way down the stairs, she caught her foot and tumbled down the last steps, with her arms out... instead of crashing to the floor, Sugni found herself in somebody's assuring arms. Her heart skipped a beat. Could it be? she thought...

Who would you want it to be? Shocked

Edited by octopie - 23 October 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycroziaxx

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

Just randomly made this now Embarrassed what do you all think? (it's not that great)

Sugni watched this man, who had become such a pain in her life, walk away. As her eyes watched him climb into the jeep and finally disappearing among the trees... there felt a sudden heaviness in her heart as she realized this may very well be the end. Now, she is only breathing but not living. Is this really the end? Has he gone away? she questions herself. This is what I wanted, wasn't it? Then why aren't I relieved, she reflects to herself, confused. She made it out to believe that she thought he might still be a threat, even though he did give a Thakur's vaachan.

Now back at the mansion, Maa Thakur asked Sugni and Aditya where Vikram was but no answer came out, for saying the answer would mean revealing everything that has happened. Aditya couldn't get the courage to tell Maa Thakur the truth, even though he knew he will have to. Sugni, heavy hearted, said nothing. The wedding preparations dragged on.

Constantly trying to hear for any news that he has come back to the mansion, Sugni felt impatient. No news came. There started an air of apprehension which only grew denser and denser as time passed.

As she fell asleep that night, she dreamed of Vikram after such a long time. He was waiting in the rain, soaked, and his tears couldn't be told apart from the raindrops on his anguished face. Her feet seemed to have a mind of their own as she found herself running towards him but to no avail, he only grew ever more distant with each step. A rip tore through her heart as she tried to reach out to him but could grab nothing but air and the cold rain. She tried to call out to him, but only a choked chale jao! came out. Eventually, he disappeared, last whispering a Sugni which was able to clearly reach her defeaning ears. Her heart tightened at his voice, and Sugni grew faint as everything around her become a mere blur and noise.

Waking up in a cold sweat in the still of the night, she jumped out of bed and shakily but hurriedly made her way downstairs in the dark, not knowing exactly what she intended to do or where to go. As she made her way down the stairs, she caught her foot and tumbled down the last steps, with her arms out... instead of crashing to the floor, Sugni found herself in somebody's assuring arms. Her heart skipped a beat. Could it be? she thought...

hey..I think this is good..I want it to be VikramEmbarrassed

ocendejoycroziaxx

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Who would you want it to be?

the question is not who would we want it to be but who would cvs want it to be
as audience pleads and requests are not heard by cvs
they just show whom they want though we are against them,though we shout,oppose or watever we do they finally do wat they wanna do

cherrybcroziaxx

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

This was really good Thumbs Up.  We all know the answer to your question, it will be Adi as he is the one the cvs are trying to shove down our throats.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.