Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
heyy rithika..this part was awesome...loved it...
your precap is very interesting...plz do update soon...:):)
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic post. Please update soon as your precap is awesome.😊
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice job!! Seems like Arjun and Purvi are going to get their first "feeling" next update!! Update soon!
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...can't wait for the next one...PLEASE UPDATE SOON...the precap was mind blowing, really can't wait...Pls PM me ur next update...
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
super awesome update... precap is interesting... eagerly waiting for ur next update..:)
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi frnds thanks for ur support and love…it really means alot to me... so here comes the next part…

PART- THREE:

IN THE CLASS:

As it was first day the strength of d cls was less and d lecturer didn't arrive still…

Arjun and sachin sat together  in their places and Purvi & priya also enterd d cls & sat 2gthr in their places. There places were such that they were side ways to each other exactly in the same row (4th row) but there was wide gap b/w both sets of benches for the people to walk…  Arjun was talking with sachin and purvi was busy with priya…

Arjun : I think they vl announce our previous sem results today… Im  waiting for it…

Sachin:  ya probably they mite.. so then previous time u were d topper so I think its purvi's turn now…

Arjun: what??? Why r u saying so??? And how can the result be in turns???  I didn't get u…

Sachin: nothing yaar since the past 5 sems once u did the top then next time she would do it… it has been alternating always b/w u both either u first or she… so as u stood first in 5th sem its purvi's turn for d 6th sem so said it like that…

Arjun : come on its not gonna  be like that  this time… I vl top this time too… I hav done my exams very well…

Purvi and Priya cud hear all this and purvi said to herself u just knew how u hav done but u does know abt mine… so don't decide it too early Mr.Arjun Kirloskar…

While she was in her thought a girl enterd the cls with a white top and black mini skirt with lots of make up and high heels which made a tap sound when she was walking… Hearng the sound all lookd up and then continued with their talks.. but Arjun, purvi and priya didn't even  move a  little… sachin was looking at that gal she said to him hiii sachin a little louder and excitedly… he replied hii OVI…

Hearing that word purvi and priya  looked up at a huge speed… and even arjun turned back and greeted ovi vth a smile…Ovi went near to arjun and said hello and gav him a handshake with a big  smile on her face…

Ovi:  hi arjun how r u??? I missed u alott baby… saying this she sighed arjun to move aside  so that she can sit beside him…

Arjun: ya im 5n… thank u… how r u??? sayng this he makes place for ovi beside him…

Ovi sits beside him and catches his hand and starts talking continuously… arjun seems not intrstd in her chat but nods now and then with a fake smile on his face pretending  that he is listening... Purvi was watching all this very angrily… Her eyebrows frowned together with anger/jealousy… Her face turnd red and carried an irritating expression…😡😡 Her face  just looked like a jealousy wife when she sees her husband talking with sumone else closely… Arjun just lookd casually at the whole class and found  purvi  staring at him fiercly… he suddenly moved a little away frm ovi said to her to go as the lecturer may cum at anytime…

Ovi moves away frm there and sits in frnt bench of purvi… purvi was still starng at ovi… this was all noticed by priya & sachin…😳😳

After sumtime a lecturer cums in and welcums everyone to their new course and announces the result of previous sem… " so it has again b/w the same 2 who always compete to top… and according to d  tradition its Purvi deshmukh who stood first this time… I guess it was Arjun last time & so its Purvi's turn now and she made it… congrats for her and a big round of applause…"👏👏.. Purvi stood up every one clapped except for ovi… she was looking seriously at purvi…after the lecture finishes the bell rang and it was the time for lunch..

IN THE CORRIDOR:

Everyone strtd moving out after congratulating purvi…  even arjun and sachin did it and stood in the corridor… arjun was very serious so sachin didn't dare to utter a word with a him… ovi just came out tried to console arjun but he stopped her by signaling with his hand… She left from there calmly… Purvi and Priya came out of the class and even stood in the corridor alittle far away frm them…

Purvi was very happy and smiling and talking to priya… Arjun was staring at her without any expression on his face… then suddenly his eyebrows frownd together…😡 😡 He saw a guy giving a rose to purvi… and purvi took it and was talking to him very nicely… He couldn't hear wat they were talking but got frustrated and left the place with anger…😡 priya &Sachin quietly observd it and  sachin followed arjun…😳

Convo b/w Purvi and the Person(when arjun was staring at them):

Purvi  was standing facing the ground looking outside suddenly a rose was placed in front of her face and looked at it and turned back..

Purvi: hey its u Vinay… How r u??? U r so late where hav u been since morning???😊

Vinay: first of all congrats.. u topped the cls again…

Purvi: thank u… But these r nt the answers to my questions…

Vinay: ya ya  im fine… I came frm delhi just in the mrng the flight was an hour delay… so couldn't come to the clg in d morning… k k first take this rose…

Purvi: y all this???  U know I don't like all this..and how cum u know abt the results b4 u come to clg???

Vinay: Ya I knew it that u don't like all this but… I brought this to wish u a gud luck for ur pg as it is ur first day… but now im using it to congratulate u…😉 I need to get rose as I know that  it is the only flower u like the most.. so pls take it…

Purvi: hmmm..with a cute smile…😊  too clever haa.. its k and thank u a lot…

Purvi  then askd vinay that she need to go to hav her lunch and moved away frm there along with priya…

PRECAP:

SCENE 1: Priya questioning purvi and sachin to arjun about their behavior's…

SCENE 2: Arjun and purvi's childhood memories…😳

Frnds I know that I didn't write abt Vinay in character sketch… as I said any other characters introduced vl hav their description there itself…  so to know about Who is vinay?? What is his relation with Purvi???  WAIT till the next update…  

Hope u liked it pls do comment and like… only that gives me energy and enthusiasm to write more interestingly and efficiently… PLS DO TELL ME IF I NEED TO IMPROVE ANYTHING SO THAT I CAN DO IT AND GIV U WHAT U WANTED TO MY BEST…

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update dear... Atleast in your story v r gettng 2 c jealsy track.. Pls do continue nd update soon..
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏
Beautiful update dear, really nice...can't wait for the next update...I do't need to tell to pm me ur next update, because I know that you'll pm me...😳
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice Rithika😊. Loved d jealousy track btw Arvi. 
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amezing updt once again. I love the part of Arjun nd Purvi's jealous. Vry nyc. Plz updt soon