Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

Why no confirmation from the PH yet? Weird

MaaneetAminapm Groupbie
MaaneetAminapm
MaaneetAminapm

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Guys someone just confirmed that Sana is no part of the show. But how can it be? I know that Arjun is not THAT popular as other shows. (all must agree on it, the show hasn't gain yet much popularity yet.) but how can it not be more article off it. 

Or and statement from PH or Sana herself or any articles. It feels weird that its just TC who came with an article. And now someone is confirming it. This feels really weird, don't know to believe it or not.  But I seriously want a official statement from the channel or PH. Seeing the precap looks like they have got a normal case and everything is normal.

And one more thing which irks me, many people from the cast or on some type off social networking site why hasn't they mentioned anything why hasn't they written anything?? 

They even showed a offscreen interview of Shaan some days back why didn't they mentioned anything there?? 

I am not the person who is like this, but I seriously think something is not right. Why hasn't anyone come out with an official statement yet. It has never been like this that after the person has left the show articles comes out that this person has left the show. You always get this news two weeks before or a week before. So I find it really weird. I don't if we should believe this or not. But I want a official statement from the PH in till then I will not believe that Sana is leaving.

Yeah if she leave I will be sad but will keep watching the show. It will be hard to accept a new character or a new Riya. I personaliy hope we get a new Riya IF Sana quits because I love Riya's character 

Edited by MaaneetAminapm - 21 October 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007butterfly7iluvrainaartijankisoni86kirthiiiimmayurfan_mahi_mushiroxxkashishk-.serendipity.-shrutisweety

butterfly7 Senior Member
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you...no offence to anyone but all are jumping to conclusions without any proof.the tc article has mentioned sana's i'll health but are not sure of the replacement...this fact has also been mentioned...i am very positive about sana not being replaced and that riya is not gonna die..everybody is focussing on what riya said in the dialog "this is my last case" but arjun also mentioned that he wont let anything happen to her...and she is the female protagonist they wont kill the character...and most of all in india forums all the tele celebs who are quiting or being replaced there is an article regarding that so why is there no article regarding sana being replaced in arjun...these dots dont connect...i would request all the fans not to be sad but be positive because there is no official statement from the ph or sana regarding this matter...as per what will happen to riya will be shown next sat...so sit back and enjoy the show guys.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Brok3nSoul.mushiroxx

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
true yaar..official statement oh bantha hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index