Arjun

ff/ss/os writers

123pritha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plzz write an awesome os/ss/ff update to cheer our mood at this forum plzz
if possible the prediction of nextepisode,
anything  that brings a smile on ur face back plzz guys,otherwise how will i sleep ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
seriously yar even i want sumthn to cheer me up... totally upset aftr seeing tdys episode...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey even this is the only think that can make this if cheer up in this sad mood right now
123pritha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

hey even this is the only think that can make this if cheer up in this sad mood right now

where are our ff,ss os writers???
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 123pritha

where are our ff,ss os writers???

frankly speaking they all are crying or beating someone...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont have any courage dear to even try to write something, my heart completely broken now😭😭
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

frankly speaking they all are crying or beating someone...

actually i'm crying and badmouthing the 4lions and their productions😭
123pritha thumbnail
Originally posted by: haruhi26

actually i'm crying and badmouthing the 4lions and their productions😭

can understand that but why don't u continue today's episode where they left  with recovering some how as bacteria is not in water and it takes 30 min to act 
and arjun scared for riya
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123pritha

can understand that but why don't u continue today's episode where they left  with recovering some how as bacteria is not in water and it takes 30 min to act 
and arjun scared for riya

becaue i've just read in a post about Sana really quiting.. Look for the post with News from Shaleen😭
i give up😭
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JAB TAK HAIN JAAN...

Riya...Riya...tumhe kuch nahi hoga...
Arjun screamed as he raced the SUV to the nearest hospital...Shree and CHotu were 

continuously shaking her up...but she was slipping away...Shree kept checking the pulse 

which was dropping by the minute...

Shree shouted...Riya...[stammering]Sir, iski pulse down ho rahi hai...

Hearing this, Arjun steered the vehicle with one hand and turned towards Riya..."tum ek 

brave officer...tum aisi himmat nahi haar sakthi Riya..."

Rathod: Arjun ghaadi tez chalaavo...Riya ko kuch nahi hoga...

Arjun: hum kuch nahi hone denge...tumhe abhi bohat se missions poore karne hai Riya...

[They reach the nearest hospital...by which time, that expert doctor and other paramedics 

have reached the same place...

Arjun held onto her hand till the stretcher rolled into the ICU...She opened her eyes 

once before Arjun's hand left hers...the last thing she saw was his face which was 

assuring her that nothing would happen...Doctors said nothing positve as they rushed 

in...There was no medicine for this life taking bacteria...No one even thought 

about such a situation...So there was no hope...]

The logical side of Arjun knew what was going to come...but his heart couldnt give up on 

her...Riya...the only girl who had managed to touch his heart once again...the girl 

who made brought back his lost smile...
how many times had he insulted her...asked her to go away from ETF...but now, at this 

moment, the very thought that she might not come back to life again was giving him an 

unknown pain...an unknown fear was gripping him...What would he do without her??

Shree, Chotu and Rathod were restlessly pacing outside the ICU...

Arjun walked towards a direction which seemed to be pulling him towards it...He stopped before the Ganapathi idol which was kept at the hospital's hallway...

For the first time in his life, he bowed his head with sincere dedication and trust in the God who could do away with all the evils...though he failed to admit it then, it was the same supreme power who had saved him once from the bullet which was to pierce his heart...So now, he bowed and prayed for RIya's life...Roshni's words had come true..."ek din tum bhi maanoge"...
Now he was ready to accept the presence of God for Riya...

He joined his hands, bowed his head low, closed his eyes and prayed "Riya ko kuch nahi hone dena bhagwaan... 

The bells rang loudly and snapped him out...The doctors came out of the ICU and called for the team...

I am not writing the end yaar...but it would be positive...

excuse any errors...i wrote it in such a hurry...and also my mind is not working properly after today's episode...
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago