TOI-Rajat Tokas is Ekta's Akbar

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rajat-Tokas-is-Ektas-Akbar/articleshow/16891167.cms

Rajat Tokas is currently preparing for arguably one of the biggest roles of his career - Mughal Emperor Akbar.

Yes, you heard it right! The actor, who made his debut as the male lead with historical show titled Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan, is returning to the genre with the period love-story of Emperor Akbar and his wife Jodha. Incidentally, Avinesh Rekhi of Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat was also considered for the role but Rajat managed to pip him to the post.

Paridhi Sharma, currently seen in Ruk Jaana Nahin, has been finalised to essay Jodha in producer Ekta Kapoor's ambitious project, Jodha Akbar.

When contacted Rajat said, "I don't know if I am confirmed. Also, I can't talk about it." Paridhi remained unavailable for comment. For those uninitiated, TOI had earlier reported that actress Ashwini Kalsekar has been finalised to play Maham Anga in the show, which will air on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww tnx for sharing😳

hope to see him back in mast show
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh!wow!
best of luck to him!
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi friend   plz tell me na that what  about matter written hare . i m in waiting  ok  ... Edited by nehageet - 11 years ago