Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

It was...different 8->

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
So , The most innovative , creative , different & endearing show came to an end Unhappy The show that had guts to highlight the fact that girls can have big dreams too. So many movies & shows have been made where the hero runs behind a rich guy. This was the first one to show a girl like that! A money minded girl who had a pure heart Heart The show had the cutest love story Day Dreaming
Sudeep Shradha lived their characters & did 100% to Arjun & Lakshmi/Kanchi ! They'll be forever remembered for their cutest chemistry ever!
The beautiful cast ! Aroona , Heena , Gurpreet , Dishank , Renuka , Pallavi and all Clap It was a sheer team work.

Last but not the least! Thank you MLTAK for giving us the best title track ever! 'Do Naino Se Haara' is an evergreen song & will be remembered forever & ever! Clap

All the best to the entire teamSmile 

Edited by shubhika124 - 21 October 2012 at 10:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemltak13armiloversweetu_priNG162-Deepali-Hamlet53

baljindarkaur Senior Member
baljindarkaur
baljindarkaur

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up really gonna miss it .Cry . come back soon . best wishes for the actors . hate and love lifeok . ahhh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

-Deepali- Coolbie
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Excellient Post Shubhika
Sudeep Shradha with whole cast did their job very well..may be at the Mid the show get
 irrited in sold track but over all good and awesome show.. nice it they showed whole cast
 in the end specialy Dadi/Aruna Irani..
never Forget that awesome show remain my heart forever
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
well said friend. it was an innovative show  in itself. yes will miss it.
lovemltak13 Newbie
lovemltak13
lovemltak13

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
that hara hara is the best romantic song i've ever heard and i'll love it to the end of my life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mumoos

Mumoos Groupbie
Mumoos
Mumoos

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
can never forget the song..
NG162 Groupbie
NG162
NG162

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I m missing mltak like hell yaar!!!!!! i miss shraddha n sudeep's chemistry, their love n all those cute n funny moments!!! thnx a lot for a wonderful show!!! love u mltak plz come back

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index