Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

The only way to get TRP= Crying?

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I really wanted to make this topic for a long time..
Is sadness the only way to get TRP?
Is crying the only way to get TRP?
Are tears something that really bring TRP?

Certainly, I do agree a little bit...
Tears , sadness and crying does not make things interesting ...Its the reason why the crying is happening which makes it interesting,,,but not always! Sometimes it just gets over the limit ...which makes the audiences get fed up! Or it's either presented in such ways that it makes no sense at all! Like...A certain person...Cries...Cries...and Cries...
reason of all that crying...? = NOTHING AT ALL! Just that the person who is crying makes a big deal out of small things! 
If the cvs want to show some crying and sad tracks..PLEASE MAKE SURE AT LEAST THE CRYING IS FOR SOME GOOD REASON 
I don't know why everyone ...(THE CVS and MOST OF THE PEOPLE) think that the only way a show can get high TRP is if there is a lot of crying in the show! I know people do have problems in their life but crying ain't the only way they can handle the hard situations,,,And mostly the person who always cries is the main lead ...but how does she/he always end up crying when she/he was shown strong in the first place?? W...a...i...t I know even a strong person cries...BUt ALWAYS? Embarrassed (NOTE : IDONT MEAN ALL THIS ABOUT  KHTW...IM TALKING ABOUT THE SHOWS OF EK/THE SHOWSON TV RIGHT NOW IN GENERAL) 

A show only doesn't need sad tracks to get high TRP ...a show also needs some happy tracks...the reason why it mostly doesn't get that high TRP is not because it's a happy track ...and people want crying...it's becuz the happy track is just not being placed well , not being presented well! 
I hope the CvS think about it and not always show opposite tracks about such characters which just ant be imagined doiing that...and if they're gonna show sad tracks ..should be.a good reason for all that crying...and if they show a happy track please present it in a good way! I know a show can't have all happy tracks all the time...but having that said..please do think...that is Sadness the only way for high TRP?
Ofcourse some of use enjoy sad tracks more and some happy tracks! But all I wanted to say is that there should be a good balance between both sides ...They should make sure all the tracks that are happening should do justice to the character which the track is all about! And that CvS think that sadness is the only way to get TRP...that's the reason we often get sme tracks being dragged.Embarrassed

I would really wanna know your opinion 
What do you think is SADNESS = HIGH TRP?

#THIS WAS JUST MY OPINION PLEASE DON'T BASH MEEmbarrassed

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Crying is certainly not the only way to get TRP. But in the absence of a good script, it helps to stretch out the 20 mins daily air time (excluding ads) of TV soaps. That's why our quality-UNconscious serial makers adopt it. The popularity of shows like Comedy circus illustrates that the audience loves light-hearted entertainment too. If only daily soap makers would realise this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Crying is certainly not the only way to get TRP. But in the absence of a good script, it helps to stretch out the 20 mins daily air time (excluding ads) of TV soaps. That's why our quality-UNconscious serial makers adopt it. The popularity of shows like Comedy circus illustrates that the audience loves light-hearted entertainment too. If only daily soap makers would realise this.

When they're is a script missing I feel they just show all that Rona dhona and that just drags the tracks! Cry Which is no way the serial gets help ...Plus they just push it too hard too far! Confused
And thanks for sharing ur opinion Smile

Edited by Shehreen_27 - 22 October 2012 at 7:34am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index