Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i really dont know, but if this was her end, it was a beautiful and courageous one😭
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hope not but if  it was i am happy they send her off like a brave officer
MaaneetAminapm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqDewaani

i hope not but if  it was i am happy they send her off like a brave officer

me too
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
still in shock what that means
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope not...i wont be able to bear any new riya...plus what will happen to ariya???😭
marnali04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm gonna mad to think about this..
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, but the precap for next Saturday's episode seemed too much like business as usual. Would they be so matter of fact if Riya had died in such  a heroic fashion?

Secondly, if she had died, I think they would have added a minute or two to show the team mourning her. This is what they used to do in CID when one of their officers was killed in action.They would not have left the matter hanging in the air, making it look more like the standard teaser. Also Arjun does say that nothing will happen to her, though that could also be interpreted as wishful thinking.

I feel it is at least possible, even likely  that  Riya  comes thru it.  If she had swallowed the globule without biting it, it might not have been broken, and the doctors might have been able to retrieve it intact after an operation.

Her presence of mind, and her great bravery would of course boost her standing in the ETF, and it might also have an impact on her relationship with Arjun.

Do any of you agree with me? What I have said is of course about Riya the character. I have no idea if Sana Khan will continue or not; I hope she does.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: haruhi26

i really dont know, but if this was her end, it was a beautiful and courageous one😭

Edited by sashashyam - 11 years ago
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

I agree, but the precap for next Saturday's episode seemed too much like business as usual. Would they be so matter of fact if Riya had died in such  a heroic fashion?

Secondly, if she had died, I think they would have added a minute or two to show the team mourning her. This is what they used to do in CID when one of their officers was killed in action.They would not have left the matter hanging in the air, making it look more like the standard teaser. Also Arjun does say that nothing will happen to her, though that could also be interpreted as wishful thinking.

I feel it is at least possible, even likely  that  Riya  comes thru it.  If she had swallowed the globule without biting it, it might not have been broken, and the doctors might have been able to retrieve it intact after an operation.

Her presence of mind, and her great bravery would of course boost her standing in the ETF, and it might also have an impact on her relationship with Arjun.

[/QUOTE]

exactly
this is what i thought
well said
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree with u sasha... this certainly s nt the end of Riya... dey vl defo mk her cumbk nd Arjun strt respecting her more... aftr all dey hvnt shwd deir love story...