Saravanan Meenatchi

SM 2 hour special on Monday 22 nd

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
2 hour special program tomorrow. From 7 pm to 9 pm India Time. Tamil Soundarya 2 Engagements special.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezerhopper_oceanramyvijayatinasiva2901

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM 2 hour special on Monday 22 nd" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i only knew about this when meenu akka mail me saying SM nalai is 2 hours shubaaa nu ROFL

already now days i wonder why sm is so long nu and today idhuva .. chellamana sneha unnake taan di inniki ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.