Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Dear friends, I know how much pain & frustration you all are going through for over the past two months.When you get so much attached to a show emotionally, it really hurts to see things falling apart...This is what is happening with us right now & I truly respect all your feelings...

So many times I saw my fellow members here to come up with wonderful thoughts, suggestions, discussions...saw them trying to lend their helping hands to come out of this current crap...Though every time all our efforts went in vain or all our screaming fell into some deaf ears, we never gave up...
These all indicate how much we,the loyal viewers, care for a show close to our heart...

But recently I saw some of my friends demanding for a new lady in the show as a new love for TVS...Those who once
liked the Vikram-Sugni jodi so much & were enchanted by their onscreen chemistry & waited to see their romance so eagerly, are now against the female lead...This clearly tells how much hurt they are...PSH is so lucky to have such a group of viewers & I really hope that CVs soon realize the same & take immediate action before it gets too late..

But sorry friends, I can't agree with you all on this point...I know, you all respect TVS very much as he has been portrayed from the very first day...A guy with so much intelligence, decency, values & virtues & bravery is very rare on this earth...Despite of being a Thakur, these qualities are what made the differences & brought him close to us...
He has achieved a lot  & probably deserves more..I mean the Love of someone special that is still lacking in his life...It's already evident that his wife Reva was never a life-partner for him, better to say she is a property-partner & she is all happy to be so...Perhaps it's the most cruel game that destiny has played with him...
And then he found his love in Sugni, the bedni-girl who had nothing to give him except love...then we saw these two falling in love with each other ...and the most amazing part was that there was no physical stuff in their love,rather it was all about "to feel"...it was truly nice to watch the kind of love they shared...
While falling in love,TVS was not aware of the fact that his wife is alive...He had already accepted him as a widower...& later we saw him many times admitting that he would never go close to Sugni if he knew about Reva's survival...Another proof of how gentle he is...

As story progressed, we saw Reva disclosing all her plans..how she was hiding herself until she came to know about Vikram-Sugni relation. She is no doubt the most mindless, greedy, dishonest & mentally ill person on this earth one can ever imagine..a shame for all the women...

On the contrary, Sugni was never behind wealth...From the very begining, all her dream is to find a true guy who will love her the most...Despite of belonging to a bedni community, she dreamt to have a life full of independence,love & respect & not to destroy the life of any other woman by snatching her husband & being  the 'other woman'(which the girls of her class are often accused for)...
And when she found her dream man in TVS, she was all ready to pour all her love on him...even we saw her ready to leave her mom to stand by TVS ...It is never easy for a daughter,especially when her mother is her only family,her only memory & thus it showed how much she loved him. She also had sacrificed a lot until the truth of Reva was revealed. So it will not be fair to blame her for everything...

It's surprising to see how the characters have been changed completely after that "Reva" saga...it's now really difficult to find who is what ! & what he/she is running after! Everything seems to has been messed up & the full credit goes to our dear CVs to ruin everything...

But still we are lucky to see that our TVS is still gentle with all his action & is still dedicated to his love, just like a true-lover...His struggles, his sufferings, his fights everything brings him more & more respect day by day...And at this moment, bringing another girl in his life will do nothing but sketch him as Lascivious which atleast I can never tolerate...
I know you are all angry with Sugni right now...Yes of course, she has done a lot wrong...But instead of cursing her let her feel sorry for what she did to TVS ...
If Sugni leave him or not,let him do a lot for "Bedni community" unconditionally ...I believe,if CVs want then TVS's true love & sacrifice will make her ashamed & sorry one day...
Let him fight for what he deserves...let him fight for his love...even I wouldn't mind to see him little selfish for his love, as it is said "Everything is fair in Love & War"...So let him comes with new moves everyday...I'm o.k with it until it hurts others' self-respect or harm them...

But please, no new girl for him...Sugni is his true love (as he mentioned so many times & his eyes also reveal that always) & let it remain the same...I think, "TRUE LOVE HAPPENS JUST ONCE & NEVER BEFORE "

Edited by M0uNi - 21 October 2012 at 9:08am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajhfiguereocendejoysunnyroshiIstilaSandy66babygirl198722kritikakkVinnie79JulieDParulRatiShivironshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No...No New Girl For Vikram please" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

What a beautiful post! 

Thank you Mouni. Smile

Originally posted by M0uNi

Yes of course, she has done a lot wrong...But instead of cursing her let her feel sorry for what she did to TVS ...If Sugni leave him or not,let him do a lot for "Bedni community" unconditionally ...I believe,if CVs want then TVS's true love & sacrifice will make her ashamed & sorry one day...

Yes, TVS should continue to help the Bedni community unconditionally as only he can do so. Going away is the best way to make Sughni guilty. I suggested finally here

This way, he earns back his love, trust & respect of Sughni, her mother and the whole village. He should stay away for many years and do good for the Bednis  without any of them knowing it, till the end, when Sughni realizes who is her hero.

Varun however has said previously he may play the negative role in PSH which is the main reason (amongst many) why many viewers will not watch Phir Subah Hogi. He is also labelled a 'main antagonist' in Wikipedia's review of this serial.

Sugni is his true love (as he mentioned so many times & his eyes also reveal that always) & let it remain the same...I think, "TRUE LOVE HAPPENS JUST ONCE & NEVER BEFORE "

True love sometimes happens more than once in reality, (I've heard this), but in TVS's case I agree, it seems only the once.

He has achieved a lot  & probably deserves more..I mean the Love of someone special that is still lacking in his life...It's already evident that his wife Reva was never a life-partner for him, better to say she is a property-partner & she is all happy to be so...Perhaps it's the most cruel game that destiny has played with him..

Absolutely! The love of someone special may be missing in a lot of our lives, far worse  perhaps than what TVS may have suffered, but many times this is not something we can often disclose to others.  However from understanding Sughni it seems she is an illiterate girl who after seeing a lot of abuse is afraid of a loving marriage. She prefers to learn the hard way and it seems there is a lot of talk that Adi will be the new lead, perhaps this is the reason why some members feel rightly that this is unjustified and that TVS should move on and marry someone else.

A guy with so much intelligence, decency, values & virtues & bravery is very rare on this earth...Despite of being a Thakur, these qualities are what made the differences & brought him close to us...

There are plenty of good men here on the earth with noble traits & virtues (all happily married), but I agree there are far fewer now than there used to be, thanks to modern times, the TV & lack of adequate education.

I also said something similar in the Vikram AT Thread but adding how the CV's have been cruel to the audience:

With the on screen slaughter of the character of a once chivalrous & noble man, the audience will no doubt feel insulted that humanitarian values are being trampled upon and that good virtues & principles which they abide by in their hearts lives, which they so deeply venerate are being butchered and made a rude mockery of.

This is my personal message to Varun again in the Vikram AT Thread:

Now is the chance, to continue to focus on this strong positive and an honourable character in Takur Vikram Singh, as we can already see a good spirit in him because he alone is able to fight injustice & abuse on the Bedni women being their only benefactor. Apart from Sugni & TVS marrying, this is probably why so many viewers here have turned into being your fans and advising over and over for you to reconsider you anticipating a negative role. This positive, sensitive nature and humanitarian values in TVS is what is most appealing and is probably going to be one of your best strengths in acting roles, that you have been wishing for.

In my personal view, being a real man is being of truly good character. His strength is in his integrity, and upholding his virtues such as lloyalty, trustworthiness, courage, persevering against all odds and most of all his patient & good temperament. 

After all, a good healthy strong positive character is what makes a good actor and a good story and along with justice & ethics is what turns an ordinary story into a world classic.

Edited by Istila - 21 October 2012 at 10:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiM0uNiSandy66kritikakk

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Istila...Amazing!! the positivity you have is worth to praise...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66IstilaVinnie79

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
  vikram , he is poor guy...  Crying Into Tissue
always do good... but nobody does care of him,  Grrr
we want some happiness for him, that's why we want a new love interest for him... ya u right that love happens just once but we all know " shadi humesha usase karni chahiye, jo humse pyar karta hai instead of hum jisase pyar karte hai"... vikram loves to sugani a lot, she also claims that she still loves him, but she is not hesitate to shoot him, even he doesn't do wrong, what kind of love this is ? 
and is this right ? that he live his life alone, only pleading and trying to win sug's heart again,and get insult continuously   this is not fair.. Unhappy     

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiM0uNimuktha_cuteseemasrboogleSandy66IstilaJulieDForeverSHINee

runasona

Goldie

runasona

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming...Day Dreaming

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
That is sweet of you Mouni. If you see any positivity, then that praise is deserved for my Creator. Thank you again for a superb post about Vikram & Sughni and it is very eloquently expressed!

Take care & God Bless!

Edited by Istila - 21 October 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M0uNiSandy66

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

vikram , he is poor guy...  Crying Into Tissue
always do good... but nobody does care of him,  Grrr
we want some happiness for him, that's why we want a new love interest for him... ya u right that love happens just once but we all know " shadi humesha usase karni chahiye, jo humse pyar karta hai instead of hum jisase pyar karte hai"... vikram loves to sugani a lot, she also claims that she still loves him, but she is not hesitate to shoot him, even he doesn't do wrong, what kind of love this is ? 
and is this right ? that he live his life alone, only pleading and trying to win sug's heart again,and get insult continuously   this is not fair.. Unhappy     

I understand your feelings. I think, The whole point of this show from where I left watching it and from reading comments here is how Vikram deals with Sughni's prejudice & her provocative, wrong attitude, as well as, how the Bednis would be taken out of their deprivation.  

As Mouni & I said,  if Vikram should go away and Sughni sees the truth, and she realizes her mistakes were done in her folly, she may finally see his real devotion & love for her. Vikram needs to learn to stand back, to be more patient with Sughni, and have more self respect. Although he needs love, he should not show he is in need of her love. He can unconditionally love her in his heart but give her space to make her own decisions. After Sughni's childish tantrums, hurting & damage Vikram, she will eventually give up and cry sorrowfully. Adi still needs to learn to stop being childish and not keep tripping trip over his mistakes. He needs to stop being controlling and mind his own business. This way he will stop hurting those he respects & loves.  

Sughni needs to learn to trust her feelings for Vikram and trust his love for her, when she knows this love is to be true...It's all about the 'taming of the shrew' let's see how Vikram handles this situation: Would he succumb to his egos, or will he use the power of his prudence & intelligence or by becoming more tactful? Will he trust in God's compassion rather than looking towards people he loves? Will he search in himself his own inner resolve & strength? Let's see also how Mother Takur handles this news that her grandson has stolen Vicky's fiance and how she supports Vicky, the son she raised up as a strong virtuous character, during his lowest ebb, in his life. 

If the drama is not lengthy and improves with such a credible story, with Vikram winning the trust & love of Sughni by him being the admirable Philanthropist for the Bednis - This is what I would call interesting and what I and worth watching!

Edited by Istila - 22 October 2012 at 4:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyM0uNikritikakkJulieD

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
plz we can never ever imagine sugni near vikram anymore
sugni lost her character,self respect everything
there is no difference between reva and sugni
i can never ever watch vikram with a characterless girl like sugni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.