Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Do you believe in Public Meter (Janta Voiting)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Do you really believe the public meter is really in place? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe in Public Meter (Janta Voiting)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Its more of entertaining performance for them...

I am happy to see judges r not that influence of public meter..
yesterday they gave Jasraj ..POD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfecttulipbaby53

rimi2983

rimi2983

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I absolutely hated that public meter results!! 1 girl comes after 3 boys n public gives her 95% !! 

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Nope, farcical, a waste of precious air time !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cJasToronto

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I don't even understand how they audience vote even counts. Confused I feel like it's just there for fun, and it has no real meaning. It's pointless, and I really do not like it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cJasTorontoDiamondLife

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
In my view there shouldn't be any public meter because the studio audience are bias. How can they give lower score to a gazal singer? I guess that most of the audience don't even understand what a gazal singing is all about. Everybody was enjoying  Arshpreet's Jugni performance but she still got lower score.
I don't understand what is the concept? Does Javed Ali asks, "How much you like the performance or how many people like the performance?"

They need to stop this nonsense and as it discourage a talented singer.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.-ashuTUMSEr07cDiamondLifetulipbaby53

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i think they just want to involve audience and see their likes and dislikes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TUMSE

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

In my view there shouldn't be any public meter because the studio audience are bias. How can they give lower score to a gazal singer? I guess that most of the audience don't even understand what a gazal singing is all about. Everybody was enjoying  Arshpreet's Jugni performance but she still got lower score.
I don't understand what is the concept? Does Javed Ali asks, "How much you like the performance or how many people like the performance?"

They need to stop this nonsense and as it discourage a talented singer.

Yes, that one boy (I can't pronounce or spell his name) who sang "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na", was wanting to change his whole singing style for the janta votes. Wajid told him, "Yeh toh tum ghalati kar rahe ho." Then he told him to go take his seat and not worry about the percentage of votes.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.