Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Renu Nagar's singing gives me goose bumps (Page 4)

kadami Groupbie
kadami
kadami

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
It is not her first song when she is weak. In every song, she is weak either in the beginning or middle.
Her end is always beautiful. She is over-rated for the reasons best known to judges. Why others should suffer.
I enjoy her song very much but she does mistakes.
I am her fan.
My vote is for her.
If she could not improve completely except minor mistake, then, I have doubt that she would continue.
NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Not the best performance of Renu Nagar... She has done much better before... Her beginning was pretty weak.. She regained in the later part... I also thought that her trying to dance in between was quite distracting today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

kisanji Groupbie
kisanji
kisanji

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Mind blowing for enjoyment but as per competition, she can do some more work. She is smallest but it not excuse in the competition. 
Today in these six on 11th November 2012 : renu is the best. everyone does small or big mistake.

Edited by kisanji - 11 November 2012 at 11:15am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index