Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Love Renu's powerful voice - I hope she gives her best in the coming episodes

Edited by Purrrfect - 21 October 2012 at 7:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunurvashDesdemona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Renu Nagar's singing gives me goose bumps" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Very true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I think she has a wonderful and strong voice, but I still didn't like how the judges put her in the Top 15 even though she messed up her 2nd audition. I know she's talented and capable, but they were supposed to judge based on that day. They did not show such mercy on others. I didn't find it fair because her rendition of "Sajda" start strong, but it fell apart after that. Even Shankar Mahadevan had to sing along with her.

Now, I'm not trying to hate on her or anything like that! I like her and her voice, but I just did not find this one thing fair.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 22 October 2012 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20gaayika

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Renu Nagar has got an unique and powerful voice texture. It seems that she is learning Indian classical music from a talented teacher. I remember her auditions when she sang Amir Khusraw sahab's composition - Shaap tilak sab sheene re mose naina milayeeke. That was not an easy song to sing because it is a classical song. Amir khusraw ji wrote most of his poetry in persian. He was a Sufi poet and a spiritual disciple of Hazrat nizamuddin Auliya sahab of Delhi.  He introduced Tarana and khayaal singing. He is the one who invented Tabla.  
If Renu can sing such a diificult composition that means she can do miracles in time to come. God bless and good luck to this little artist. 
@Purrfect

Could you please change the title of this thread to read Renu Nagar appreciation thread? 

Edited by JasToronto - 22 October 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunurvashPurrrfect

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I think she has a wonderful and strong voice, but I still didn't like how the judges put her in the Top 15 even though she messed up her 2nd audition. I know she's talented and capable, but they were supposed to judge based on that day. They did not show such mercy on others. I didn't find it fair because her rendition of "Sajda" start strong, but it fell apart after that. Even Shankar Mahadevan had to sing along with her.

Now, I'm not trying to hate on her or anything like that! I like her and her voice, but I just did not find this one thing fair.
Tulip, if Renu proved to be very good singer going forward then all credit should be going to judges, their guts and instincts. They gave her chance just based on her singing instead of any other biasing. Yes, if Renu failed then I will blame judge and their judgement about identitying talent.

Yeah, I understand what you're trying to say. I do again want to repeat that I do love her voice. I think did prove herself to be worthy of the Top 15 during Saturday's episode, but I just wonder if they had ignored some of the other contestants' second auditions (because they were not as strong), what if they would also be able to prove themselves worthy of being in the Top 15? Again, I do love her voice, but I just did not find it really fair on the judges. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20

.-ashu

.-ashu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
great range, strong sweet voice.

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
The judges knew she was a strong contestant in the first round that is why the second round they picked her even before she started singing especially the ace Shankar Mahadevan.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.