Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
The Eternal Love story of InShi has not been new for us. Everyone of us remembers all the instances which their relationship gone though. I will not discuss about those moments which happened in the past, rather i will prefer to switch over to the present instances.

Rishi Kumar
 ( 
Sumit Vats) has been a character whom we have loved since the start. It would be illogical if i start counting the intensity of his loyalty and dedication towards his wife Indira for whom he had not only left his family but has been always ready to fight with almighty for her. Ricky was the person who never got love from his parents, and the only love he got was from Indira.

A person who hasn't got love ONLY he can understand the meaning of true love.

Rishi has been a victim of situations and Indira was the only moral support. Indira was the only person whom he loved from his whole heart. Thats the reason even after many years of death of hers he hasnt been able to accept Shweta as his wife. and lets see from our POV whats wrong in it?? Is Love a Forced feeling?? that we can force ourselves to fall for anyone? 

Dear friends Love is not about Imposing ourselves upon others. Its about feelings. Let me give you an example, if suppose you owe good relation with someone and due to some instances that person leaves you, then will you ever be able to give that place to anyone else??? NEVER. Thats what happened with him. He was never able to give the place of indira to shweta.

And destiny played well when His Past collided with His Present. From 8 years the face which he wasnt able to forget came before him in the form of a new Identity Zara a lookalike of Indira.

Now the question arises -- is Rishi doing Injustice to Shweta?? A big NO NO. He isnt. 
let me make my views why i say he is right at his acts.
  • Rishi has never been in relationship with Shweta, Inspite of their 8 years of marriege life they havent been living as a husband wife.
  • He has always made his points clear before Shweta how much he loves indira and shweta can never take place of hers.
  • Rishi has always given respect to shweta as mother of indu thats why he hasnt still told indu about her real mother Indira.
  • Rishi doesnot came across zara intentionally but it was the destiny which brought them face to face just because of Indu.
  • Rishi didnt forced her to stay in barsati, it was the destiny which did so.
  • Rishi was not the one who stopped zara to get into relationship with malick, it was zara's heart which never allowed her to go close to malick.
  • Rishi didn't ask Zara to see His face when she closed eyes.
  • He cared for her and belives she is her Indira, and a belief of heart is not a crime till it is imposed on anyone.
  • He took the bullet on him NOT because he is falling for Zara but because he believes Zara is Indira and once he was helpless that he wasnt able to save her during BT time but this time he wasnt helpless so he offered him to the death.
Its just that sometimes in this materialistic world many times we forget That some relations are beyond the rules and regulations created by the world. Thats why inspite of marriage Rishi and Shweta are not together, Zara and Mallick are not close. Thats what we call co-incidence and wish of almighty that Zara sees Rishi when she closes her eyes and Rishi still has firm belief that she is his Indira inspite of DNA report.

Lets see who wins A Trust of two Souls or The rules which world has defined...!!!

Edited by Pari117 - 21 October 2012 at 2:39pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

nini2311barbiequeen-raag-Nasl09lisasv470Asho68Tajn16sweetynoronhalovesumitvatsAshFdorosediya28Sphari403Felix13kulbirkangsumitonlyruhin1234mouMbackNishaathkumarCbasparatibob007sakshi1khushi1985-SuperMan-Bharu11nutan7riyakhankarthik80Anu_1manali65aadkIFfirsttwila-sumana-mygabyadinats07RanjinikishanprachidewHeema22....Diya....synicshona90-SUMITaholic--Shwetha---Divya---Neha04-liesl.S.i.m.r.a.n.J.LOPeraltaGarranty-Cyn--Paulomi-meglaraat-dear10-Silent.Dreamer-Clara-..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Past collides with Present -- A Justification" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Well said Pari,What a post.Clap

Each and every word is so true.Smile
Hats off to you Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007sakshi1riyakhanAnu_1....Diya....adinats07-Cyn-Pari117-dear10-

baspa

baspa

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
all thoughts beautifully put together Clap, agree to each and every word of yours, and yes i too totally believe that destiny is supreme, no matter what the circumstances are, no matter where we are, what is ment to happen happens, no body can change it,and that is the case with rishi n indira/ zara, whom the destiny had brought together but another thing which is also symbolised hereis the FAITH, that undeterred belief of rishi in his love, which has some where forced the destiny to bring his love in front of him 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangsweetynoronharatibob007sakshi1riyakhanAnu_1adinats07Pari117-Cyn--dear10-

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
great post pari Clap
"He took the bullet on him NOT because he is falling for Zara but because he believes Zara is Indira and once he was helpless that he wasnt able to save her during BT time but this time he wasnt helpless so he offered him to the death."
thats the reason he was smiling bullet lagne ke baad bhi apni jaan dekar bhi apni indira ko bachana.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangsweetynoronharatibob007sakshi1riyakhanAnu_1synicadinats07-Cyn-

-Cyn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cyn-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
nice post pari Embarrassed Hug 
he may live with guilty cos, he couldn't able to save his indira, thats why he may lost his smile Unhappy now he did Big smile 
inshi/zashi forever Heart 
again very nice post sis Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetynoronhakulbirkangrosediya28sakshi1riyakhanAnu_1synicadinats07-dear10-

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Pari di ausum post Clap Clap Clap
Agree with Watever u hav mentioned Embarrassed very well said Embarrassed
Yes he tok d bullet shot nly to save her n I love dat sceneHeart
N Wen ever dat guy focused d gun on zara Rishi would cum in d way , indirectly saying he will not let anyting happen to her n is alwaz with her Embarrassed
Zashi Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1Anu_1synicadinats07Pari117-dear10-

lovesumitvats

Groupbie

lovesumitvats

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Excellent post..very nicely written

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07synic

810Kankana

810Kankana