India-Forums

08/05/05 UPDATE FOR UK!!!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged

UK UPDATE AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT THEIR IS NO UK UPDATER SO THE SIMRANSMOKIE TOLD ME TO DO IT. HERE IT GOES HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

MONDAY TO FRIDAY'S UPDATE (SATURDAY OMNIBUS)

RUBY IS INSULTED BY GYAN HOWEVER RUBY SAYS THAT AFTER SOME TIME THE HOUSE BE LEGALLY HERS!. GYAN  PANDEY IS THINKING ABOUT THE TIME SHE KIKED RUBY OUT OF THE HOUSE.  JIA APOLIOGIZES FOR SELLING THE SHARES NETHRA TRYS TO HUMILIATE JIA SAYING THAT JIA IS DOING BAD THINGS FOR THE HOUSE (HOW STUPID WHAT ABOUT ALL THE SACRIFICES SHE DONE! NETHRA IS SUCH A LOOSER)  JIA GOES TO RUBIES HOUSE AND ASKS HER WHY ARE USING ME A PAWN. RUBY SAYS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK SHE WANTS TO KICK GYAN PANDEY OUT OF THEIR HOUSE. GYAN AND SHEKHERS MUM TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEMS. GYAN BLAMS JIA FOR EVERYTHING(HAS HE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE SACRIFICES!!!) SHEKHER SAYS JIA HAS PURPOSELY SOLD THE SHARES (I SWEAR HE LOVED HER) ON THIS SHEKHER AND HIS MUM HAVE A ARGUMENT. THEY ALL SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT SAVING THE HOUSE NETHRA HUMILIATES JIA HOWEVER STANDS UP FOR HER SELF NETHRA TELLS HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE JIA SAYS NO UNTIL GYAN PANDEY DOESN'T TELL ME AS HE'S SENIOR GYAN TELLS HER TO LEAVE HOWEVER RUKMANI SAYS JIA DON'T LEAVE!!! JIA DECIDES TO LEAVE BUT DOESN'T DABOO  TELLS JIA PANDEY FAMILY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS THEIR DAUGHTER-IN-LAW(THANKS DABOO SOMEONE LOOKED AT JIA'S SACRIFICES) THERE IS A MEETING RUBY GOES THEIR AND TELLS GYAN PANDEY TO GET OF HER CHAIR AS SHE ISCHAIR PERSON. GYAN GETS OF SHEKHER GETS VIOLENT HOWEVER GYAN TELLS HIM TO STOP. GYAN PANDEY IS LEAVING FOR HIS HOUSE WHEN RUBY SAYS THAT THE HOUSE BELONGS TO HER TILL THE 25,000 POUND LOAN IS NOT PAID OF AS SAMAR HAS TAKEN A LOAN FOR THE COMPANY  SO GYAN HAS TO PAY IT FOR IT USING HIS HOUSE.

THE LAWYER TELLS THEM THAT THEIR IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO GYAN TELLS EVERYONE THAT HE WANTS TO LEAVE THE HOUSE GYAN TELLS THEM THAT HE HAS TO LEAVE AS HIS SELF ESTEEM IS AT RISK WHILE STAYING IN THIS HOUSE. GYAN IS ANGRY WITH JIA HE SAYS SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS AS MUCH AS RUBY!!! (REALLY FUNNY SHE TRIED TO SAVE THE HOUSE) RUBY GOES TO MANASES HOUSE HOWEVER SECONDS LATER JIA COMES RUBY HIDES IN THE BATHROOM JIA ACCUSES MANAS THAT HE AS AT FAULT FOR SELLING SHARES TO THEIR ENEMY HOWEVER MANAS SAYS HE ONLY TRIED TO HELP HE TRIED TO GET THE MONEY FROM EVERYWHERE NOONE WOULD GIVE IT EXCEPT RUBY (NOONE KNOWS WHATS HIDDEN BEHIND THAT FACE)  JIA CUTS HER HAND WHILE SHE IS DISTURBING A FLOWER SO SHE GOES TO THE BATHROOM MANAS IS APPREHENSIVE AS HE THINKS RUBY IS IN THEIR HOWEVER WHEN JIA COMES OUT HER REACTION IS THE OPOSITE OF MANAS'S THOUGHT. JIA GOES AND RUBY GOES OUT AFTER A SECOND JIA TELLS SHEKHER TO TELL BABA TO STAY IN THE HOUSE HOWEVER HE HUMILIATES HER. JIA IS REALLY UPSET SHE GOES TO BABA HOWEVER WHILE SHE IS TALKING TO HIM RUBY COMES THERE AND GYAN AND RUBY HAVE A FIGHT SHE SAYS SHE WIILL LET THEM STAY IN THEIR HOUSE ONLY IF GYAN ACCEPTS HER AS BAHU (GET OVER THE FIGHT FOR GOD SAKES) SHEKHER'S MUM IS CONFUSED SHEKHER TRYS TO INSULT JIA (HASN''T HE DONE THAT ENOUGH ALREADY). MANAS AND RUBY TALK ON THE PROPSAL OF LIVING AT GYAN'S HOUSE AND WE FIND OUT SHE ONLY WANTS TO STAY IN THE HOUSE TO BREAK THE RELATIONSHIPS MAKE THEM WEAK!!

THEY DECIDE OF USING NETHRA AS THEIR NEXT PAWN. NETHRA IS HAVING A HEADACHE WHEN A CORUIER COMES. INSIDE THEIR IS A TAPE NETHRA PUTS IT ON AND LISTENS TO THE CONVERSATION OF HERSELF AND MANAS TALKING ABOUT HER SWAPPING JIA'S CHILD WITH SOMEONE ELSES. SHE STARTS TO GET APPRENHESIVE SHEKHER COMES TO THE ROOM  HOWEVER NETHRA HAS A MAJOR ESCAPE. 

HOPE YOU LIKED MY SUMMARY ITS OF MONDAY TO FRIDAY AS IN UK IT COMES ON IN THE NIGHT SO I WATCH THE OMNIBUS ON SATURDAY. SOZ ABOUT THE BRACKET COMMENTS JUST COULDN'T HELP SAYING SOMETHING!!!Wink 

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

thanks..

but can u not write in caps?

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

thanks so much miss england i like the brief updates better than the regular ones we appreciate it!

How much insult can a women take? ok what is the producer trying to prove that women can just be used, abused? i mean seriously that much insult is really disgusting

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
lol i agree thanks guys
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
thax a millon...........................Clap
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox