Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK, Mere yaar badal na jana mausam ki tarah :)

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I really doubt if madhu will ever love this animal? That jallad almost killed her father. Such a sacred thing like marriage He made fun of it. It was really disturbing thing to see RK doing mockery of marriage rituals. I so want madhu to take a good revenge from this person. He has stooped so low that what he has done is not at all repentable. Im sure madhu will change him and make him bow down one day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LOL this is not me. Im sure ye padh kar aap ki yaade taza ho gayi. I really miss these kind of comments now a days.
What happened people? Did your madhu deceive you??πŸ˜†

It is clearly visible, madhu is in love with RK. Don't tell me she is confused or she is doing all these thing to keep her promise, recently given to Radhaji.Love is in its initial stages and it will increase. Now this thing is not going to change, madhu has fallen in love first. Lets make 100th poll on "who will fall in love first??" and make RK win.🀣

People were sure about these things- madhu will take revenge, she will change RK, her goodness will affect him and he will fall badly in love with her, he will give in for sure.
LOL Nothing like happened uptil now. Future ka bad me sochenge.πŸ˜› RK is not at all changed. For me he is same old RK. I admit that madhu has awaken his devotion on Ganesha but still it wasn't like he was a non-believer, he always believed but his pain, reluctance, anger and Ego overshadowed it. Apart from this thing he has not changed. Not really. He is same, some new things in him got revealed. Remember guys, his character was ment to be like this, full of layers. Grey. So whatever we saw new in him, we can not call it a change.
Madhu tried her best to change him. Remember guys her patnivrata act, making him bow down in front of her mother, all these things backfired.πŸ˜† He is same old RK, jisne madhu our uski family ki izzat ka faluda banaya tha.🀣 He got his new life back but he is same old RK, battamiz, akdu, saruu, and BBB master.
Some article said he might turn back into Rishabh. But RK jab se hosh me aya hai i didn't find any ratti bhar ka change.🀣 lets see.

For those who thinks that RK loves madhu, I think not really. He cares for her. He cared for her. From the day he got married, he always cared for her, he treated like a private thing. Like he said 'you are my new toy.' he cares for his things, like he cares for his childhood pics, his memories with his dad, so he cares for her. 'tere ishq pe tere waqt pe bas haq hai ek mera...' .Madhu knows this thing, he loves to boss her.
Love from RK's side, it will take time, may be after seperation or before. But uptil now Im sure he is not in love with her.

Something has changed for sure. Who? Madhu. Yes definitely. RK has said the same thing. He missed his old Madhu-ba-la AahaannπŸ˜› 'purane Madhu ki to bat hi kuch aur thi. Uff'πŸ˜† Do you really think she is the same old madhu?? No. Isn't she? RK ko badalne ke chakkar me khud badal gayi.πŸ˜†
Same madhu who sold herself to RK for 40 laks, for mallik's sake. She did similar things to save her husband. Gave him blood, went bare feet for Siddhivinayaka. Old madhu never cared for RK. This madhu cares for him. She didn't care much about RK and dipz relationship. But now she feels jealous and hurt wheneve dipz come near RK🀣.Madhu tried to change herself as RK, she tried to act like him even copied his linesπŸ˜†.madhu always cried for her family. She cried for mukku tooπŸ˜† But for the fist time she is crying for RK. This time for him not becase of him😳

Ok, The point is not who has changed or why? The point is Madhu has fallen in love with the same old RK. The bad boy. The same jallad who had done enough damage to distroy her family.
I think this is enough for those who asked the same questions(in red) or doubted about this love story.

See People your madhu has fallen in love with an animal.πŸ˜›

ps- did i break new rule??πŸ˜†

love, Ashu😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG Ashu 😲...such a NON-Diplomatic post first time i have seen in forum 😲
each and every line u said is true to T πŸ˜›
we already knew that Madhu will fall in ishq and junoon with the same RK , he doesnt have to change...making 100 polls on who will fall first and making RK win, wont change the storyline 🀣

u forgot to add Ashu...
Madhu will make RK fall in love with her and when he will b all in love, she will leave him and go...leaving him in all pain to revenge for what he did 🀣🀣🀣

come on yaar..understanding Madhu is no rocket science and the dark love story was always supposed to go this way only...Madhu's helplessness is making her cry now...RK doesnt feel the way she feels for him yet, and thats what making her cry...and thats the reason she kept asking from everyone from Radha ji to Bittu G to RK that he will do the same for her πŸ˜†

and u said everything πŸ‘ nothing more to add πŸ˜†

oh and u definitely broke Something πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post i loved it 

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ashu tu ab bhi poll bana sakti hain result will be the same 🀣 who will fall in luv first ---rk 🀣 🀣 even now wen its clear winner rk he hoga jisko khud pata nehi whether he luv her or not πŸ˜† Caring and luving is two different things😊  ...ab rk thoda naram kya hogaya towards madhu pyaar mein gira diya usse 🀣 but madhu its all clear even she herself might slowly came to know abt it dat she is in luv with her pati πŸ˜† ab promo he dekh le how she was crying remembering those flashbacks πŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loving the way cvs r throwing surprises on us
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€ͺ...
.. changing RK from bad boy to good boy.. is a tuff work..
Madhu has changed a lot...par RK Toh RK hai.. I love him that way.. even Madhu is falling for that RK.. don't we just love it... πŸ˜‰..
RK was always a believer... it was just that he hides those beliefs...nothing much has been changed exactly.. right*?
Madhu just gave him courage to face his friend Ganesh..
Madhu was always attracted towards our Hotty..πŸ˜‰ Remember.. ?? that Dream Dance done with RK.. ..
Poll or No Poll RK is clear cut winner..!! πŸ₯³ ..

Awesome post btw..πŸ˜‰Edited by NIDIZ - 11 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesum! agreed!  sry cnt type mc but osum! u said everything! :D
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜²πŸ˜•Edited by vivoash - 11 years ago
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ooh ashu... superb... achhi bajai... bt kiski... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

yes nw i want 2 knw d reaction of ppl who was saying rk janwar... n u hvnt broke new rule i think... bt who cares that rule...πŸ˜‰

Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
.Edited by Monami_50 - 11 years ago