MKAP Bakaity ka Adda NL#43:**TUM MILE!!** - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Well done Eden and the rest of the team, its great entertainment to read the NL.
Congrats to all the winners👏
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Guys!!!
Firstly apologies for delaying the NL...really cudnt help it as my net was not working properly.
This is my very first attempt in duin d NL..I hav tried my bets to make it look gud..hope u guys enjoy reading it jus like d way i enjoyed doing it😃..Any criticisms/shortcomings all are welcomed...feel free 2 pick out my mistakes😛
A Big Thank You to The Whole NL team
N Especial Thanks to CP🤗 who tolerated my nonsense throughout😆😆

My pleasure CP  🤗 lovely NL. Great job. Double thumbs up 👍🏼 Congrats to all the winners. Congrats Roshni for being MOTW 😃

Fantastic NL.👏⭐️

Thank you to all the contributors and congrats to all the winners👏⭐️

Congrats to Roshni for being MOTW👏😊
Lallantaap NL 👏   As usual 😃 

Congrats to all the winners ⭐️

Going to miss this thread the most ... it showcased the glory of MKAP n KriYa n the brilliant talent of our forum members ... especially our NL team 👏 ⭐️ 

is there a way to continue this thread 😳 
Beautiful NL Eden..beautifully compiled..👏 Great efforts of whole NL team...we rock.⭐️
Congrats to all winners...Congrats Roshini for being MOTW!!👏

Sorry i 4got 2 add Divu' s name in my note...A big Thank u 2 Divu 4 helping me too🤗..maafi de do tumra naam likhna bhul gayi
A lil announcement. Its Friday and We are heading towards the last NL 😔  Lets finish it together. I'm talking about NL posting. We will have full two pages (16 posts) right? So lets decide Who will post which part first. Then we will reserve the NL thread one by one. 

We will decide NL theme Color then its upto you how you will decorate the thread.
How's the idea guys? 

If you guys are ready then please PM me 😊
Edited by Anondo.R - 11 years ago
Oye Deeps i updated ur winning gift haan😛
Originally posted by meanreds

i'll tell you when you're a little older🤓

OMG di!!! u made think sumthing wrong🤣😉
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

U don't know yet😲?Behooda comment of the week😆Huma di always win this title😉None can beat huma di on this

ohh...i thot sumthing  wrong🤣
thanks 4 sharing snigwa🤣