Background score/Song of the week - Anondo.R 
  Best speculation of the week - Starlight123  
 Happy and sad news of the week (related to articles, interviews and crush 
of expectations by cv's, Spoilers, actors whoever) - Kabe 
 Most magical moment (KriYa) - Eden_luvsKriya, ArjaAddict, telstra 

Winning Siggies : -AmyHeatzNoah-,Sehreen ,Dhakarn, Babithaj Anondo.R

Newsletter Banner, Logo--Devu-

Layout & Final Post By: -Eden_luvsKriya

Thanksand Hats off to all members of MKAP News Letter Team  and all MKAPn's  for  their support and encouragement!!🤗

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

P becomes a mother to Samar who regards P as his only mother and refers his own mother as pagli amma..Kesar has not recovered from her mental condition and is looked in a room in the terrace..K has started his restaurant and also learned to sign his own name on the cheque books and is beginning to get an education from the help of P...He runs a successful business which makes KN jealous as he tries to get K business shut down...Komal has a daughter named Chinky and Adarsh is in Dubai working...Arushi has married Tam and seems to have a happy marriage..

KN manages to put doubt in Tam mind that had a physical relationship with Arushi to which Tam starts to distrust Arushi despite her protests..The relationship starts to deteriorate fast and despite the intervention of the family, Tam keeps his double face a secret when needed.. He starts to doubt her when she starts to work and accuses her of having affairs and flirting with the male colleagues...

SS decides to get KN married as the wayward KN is unable to take control of his life..They get him married to Meneka who is hiding a deep secret to which only Radhe knows..He tries to blackmail her that he will expose that she is a prostitute to TN..Menaka still gets married to KN and becomes Samar step mother...SS gives Meneka full responsibility of Samar which leads to the P becoming upset..Meneka treats Samar badly which leads Samar to runaway..Meneka and P fight over Samar...

While P is busy with Samar and Meneka, a young lady Meera becomes fixated with K..She tells K that she in love with him and tries to convince him that he feels the same..She stalks K but K warns her that he only loves P and that nothing can happen between them..But Meera remains undeterred...K who habours dreams of being a father tells P that it is time they start their own family..Meera who sees P with K realises the deep love K has for P and decides not to trouble them anymore..K gives Meera final warning..

Kesar is finally sent to a hospital to recover as KP continue their dream of having a child..When P is unable to conceive, TN taunt her but K defends her..They decide to get tested and P is told by the doctor that K is unable to be a father ever..Knowing this news and the desire K has to be a father and how his family will react to such a news decides to hide the truth and tell that she is barren...TN are outraged but K stands by K throughout...TN decide to get K remarried but K refuses..Arushi who is worried for her sister stumbles on the truth and tells P to be honest with K..P refuses to listen to Arushi and continues to hide the truth..

SS brings a pundit who asks P to follow his guidance..P follows the hardship...K unable to see P in pain ends the suffering and orders the pundit to leave, not before cursing K that he will never be a father...Adarsh who has returned from Dubai secretly wants a divorce from Komal as he considers the marriage a compromise...The shameless man has even got a girlfriend in Dubai who is wealthy...Tam finds out about Adarsh's plan and encourages him to execute it as he harbours wish to be the sole owner of GH...However, P finds out and is confronted..

Komal finds out about the other woman and decides to divorce Adarsh so that he can be happy with the woman of his choice...However, the judge tells them that the divorce can only be finalised in 6 months..They live a lie with the family believing that they have reconciled..

K finds out the truth about the infertility and tries to coax P to be truthful..She refuses and the elaborates on a big plan arranging a second wedding for himself..P tells the truth and K informs her that he already knew the truth..They reconfirm their wedding vows..TN too get to know the truth and taunt K...He decides to leave home with P but SS stops them by telling that he was in the wrong to taunt him...Menaka overhears SS wanting to give K and KN equal share in the will..Meneka twists SS words to KN making him think K would be the sole beneficiary

K still unable to cope with the news of his infertility ends up being aggressive to one of the waiters,,KN who wants revenge tells the waiter to make a false charge on K...K is arrested on Holi and SS who is intoxicated signs on the property deeds instead of the bail application which KN provided...He tells SS that he will get K bail but instead gets the entire property into his name...

What will happen next find out in the next edition of the newsletter...

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

Pratigya has a bad dream about Sumitra. Krishna objects when she insists on going to the village and inquire about the panditji's wife. Shakti is shocked to see Pratigya alive the next morning. Kesar confesses to him that she did not poison Pratigya's food. He hits her for ruining his ploy. Krishna and Pratigya intervene on Kesar's behalf. Shakti comes up with another plan to kill Pratigya. He sets a trap for her on the terrace and pours oil on the rail to make her fall.

Pratigya and Krishna go to Kartik's village to see the panditji's wife. They are shocked to see Sumitra in the panditji's house. Sumitra fails to recognise them and complains to the Pandit when he comes back home. Pandit tells that she is his wife and tells Krishna and Pratigya to leave. Samar falls into the trap set for Pratigya and injures himself. Shakti and Sajjan takes him to the hospital. Shakti confesses that he is at fault and Sajjan reprimands him.

The panditji claims that Sumitra is his wife and throws Krishna and Pratigya out of his house. Krishna questions the panditji's son and learns that the panditji's first wife is dead. Kartik's parents accommodate Pratigya and Krishna in their house. Krishna shows the burn mark on Sumitra's left hand to the villagers and claims that she is his mother. The doctor informs Sajjan that Samar's health condition is normal. Shakti repents for his misdeeds and pleads with Sajjan to let him see Samar.

Krishna is brought in front of the village Panchayat for tearing Sumitra's dress to expose the burn mark on her hand. A villager throws a slipper at Krishna. Sumitra faints on seeing it. The panditji takes her to his house. Shakti apologises to Samar after he regains consciousness at the hospital. He expresses guilt over his misdeeds against the family. Krishna refuses to trust him. Sajjan is shocked to learn that Sumitra is alive. Pratigya informs him that Sumitra has lost her memory.

Karthik informs Saxenas that Sumitra has been found. Thakurs with Komal-Karthik reach Pandit's village. Thakurs stop Pandit's family from leaving the village. Thakurs try to remind Sumitra of the truth but Sumitra continues to remain clueless. Sajjan tries to use violence with Sumitra but Pandit stops her. Sajjan makes the Thakurs leave saying that this woman isn't Sumitra.

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

Finally KN realised his mistakes!When he saw his own son's life is in danger because of him he became emotional and he promised Samar that He won't repeat his mistakes again and he won't try to harm any family member from now👏Better late than never😛No more villain is left in MKAP😊As the show is ending😔

Pandit's behaviour was shocking.He knows that Amma is not his wife but he was lying that Amma is his wife not SS's😲Amma loss her memory, he should have helped Amma to get back her family but  he's taking advantage of it as his wife is expired

Poor Samar.KN planned to kill Pratigya but  Samar falls in his trap😔KN was unaware that KriYa went out of house.He made a plan to kill Pratigya .there was a weak floor in the terrace .KN covered the week floor with P's saree so  that whenever P will come to collect her saree she will step on this and fall from there.But fortunately KriYa were not at home that time😊SS and Samar were playing hide and seek. Samar went to terrace,he tried to hold P's saree and he fell from there😔

Last week there was no hilarious scene😳But ya we got so many irritating scenes

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

Most Magical KriYa Moment
Dated:14th February 2012
Venue:KriYa's Love nest Urf their Bedroom
Occasion:KriYa's Balentine's Day
Balentine's Day of KriYa was undoubtedly one of the cutest balentine on tv

Pratigya was ill and just regained conciousness after fainting due to high fever, she was feeling too weak n did not have enough strength to go to the washroom too but then she gathers all her strength and tries to get up, as soon as she tries putting her foot on the floor she sees its written with red rose petals that don't get up from bed take rest Pratigya was surprised seeing it thinking who did it but then she immediately caught that its Krishna who has written it as there were spelling mistakes and Krishna is learning reading writing recently. Krishna on other hand was making breakfast for his darling Pratigya whom he loves a lot .

Inspite of Pratigya being sick n weary Krishna made sure they celebrate their V-Day properly...Firstly he got her breakfast specially made by d Chef KST himself n told her that they will celebrate d the day of love Valentines day but Pratigya said that how can she celebrate she can't even walk n Krishna said i will help u in getting ready we will celebrate it in our own style.
Krishna the cute n loving hubby dat he is first gave Pratigya a sponge bath n then went onto 2 make her wear a sari{He seems 2 hav got gud piractise in making her wear a sari as of previous times wen he used 2 struggle wid d pleats but now he's perphect😉}...He did everything for his wife right from draping the sari for her uptil putting kajal n lipstick for her... Pratigya asks him how shez looking n Krishna said lovely n she became all happy...Then Krish asks her for a kiss n she gives him one on d cheek
kissing kissing.gif photo...but K wants it elsewhere n demands 4 another kiss...n P coyly shuts his eyes 2 kiss him on d lips while K shuts hiseyes n gives a naughty smile... 

Then Krishna brought Pratigya to open air on terrace and he cutely feeds d apple of his eye and Pratigya ate d piece wich was immersed in Krishnas love and was very happy  while cutting the apple he cuts his finger n Pratz imediately gets it to her mouth  sucking the blood from his finger and Krishna was touched by her sweet gesture. Krishna and Pratigya proved that by doing simple things one can enjoy if there is love between couple no need to do big parties one can enjoy sweet little moments important thing is love should b there

That very night Pratz thanks Krish for all his efforts 4 making her Valentine so special n enjoyable n Krish says she doesnt need 2 thank him 4 all dis her love his enough for him n he's happy wid dat...at d same time samar enters n wishes 2 hear a story n Pratz agrees 2 tell him one...as she proceeds wid d story Krish understands dat shez telling ...n joins in wid her 2 narrate the incidents wich made their love story so happening...KriYa get lost in each others eyes n keep narrating each thing together irrespective of theTHEIR UNFORGETTABLE LOVESTORY surroundings...
What a Divine couple KriYa are...God bless them...

KST to KN : Kesar is not only ur wife bt also a mother and a DIL tooo ,u don't have any right to beat her !!😛

KST:  the moment I touch Amma Current gone straight to my heart :) 😃

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

This week's best costume goes to 2 ppl😃..One is our Pratz😛.she looked lubbly in her light blue sari...after her pregnancy she has been glowing n looking pretty in almost every sari but dis particular colour looked very gud on her...She looked Lallantop in Krishna's words😃😛😛

N the second best dressed is Thakurain aka Amma aka Sumitra Devi Singh😛

Her simple dressing and makeup made her look really nice quite different from her old thakuraniya attire.. not that she din't look nice in the bold colours and heavy jewellery... 😊

Congrats Takurain👏... Please go back soon to TN so that atleast the last episode we will get KriYa... 😡

Pic courtesy: Poojie... 🤗 & Anondo.R🤗😃

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

It's KriYa.Apart from KriYa there is no one to nominate as the best. So they are the best characters of the week 😃

It's KN and PanditAgain KN tried to kill Pratigya😲🤢But this time Samar falls in his trapKN was unaware that KriYa went out of house.He made a plan to kill Pratigya .there was a weak floor in terrace .KN covered the week floor with P's saree so  that whenever P will come to collect saree she will step on this and fall from there.But fortunately KriYa were not at home that time😊SS and Samar were playing hide and seek. Samar went to terrace.he tried to hold P's saree and he falls from there😔It's all Kn's kartut

It's Chandu😊

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

No Best Episode All Thanks 2 our Gr8 CV's😃🥱

Last week was full of exciting episodes !! So here we Go 🥱
18th October (Thursday) 2012 & 19th October (Friday) 2012.
Written updates : WU** Thursday 18th October 2012
WU** Friday 19th October 2012
Video Updates : 18th Oct Pratigya Eng Subs Video+Precap WO/Dl/Pic
19th Oct Pratigya Eng Subs Video+Precap WO/Dl/Pic

Last Week Komal goin 2 gh n duin timepass were total filler scenes...3-4 minutes wasted on useless gh🥱dat too at such a time😡

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

Song : Tum Mile

Singer : Neeraj Shreedhar

Movie : Tum Mile

Music Composer : Pritam Chakraborty

Come around 
It's time to baby come around

Come on na
Come around 
It's time to baby come around

Come around 
Come around 

Khawaabon bina nigaahein meri jee rahi thi
Koi nahin tha
Yeh akeli meri thi zindagi
Oh oh yeah

My eyes were living without dreams
There was nobody
My life was alone

Khaamosh tha 
Hothon pe baat nahin thi
Koi nahin tha
Yeh akeli meri thi zindagi

I was silent
There was no talk over my lips
There was nobody
My life was alone

Tum mile to mil gaya yeh jahaan
Tum mile to har pal hai naya
Tum mile to sab se hai faasla

When I got you,I got the whole world
Since I got you,every moment is new
Since I got you,I am distant from everybody

Tum mile to jaadoo chhaa gaya
Tum mile to jeena aa gaya
Tum mile to maine paaya hai khuda

When I got you,a magic cast on me
When I got you,I learned to live
When I got you,I got God

Palkein mundein chaahat meri so rahi thi
Khushboo hawaaon mein thi
Maine nahin mehsoos ki

My desires were sleeping with their eyes closed
I didn't realize there is
Fragrance in air

Jaane kahaan bahaarein meri khil rahi thi
Khushboo hawaaon mein thi
Maine nahin mehsoos ki

I don't knnow where my spring was blossoming
I didn't realize there is
Fragrance in air

Tum mile to mehki barishein
Tum mile jaagi khwaahishein
Tum mile to rangon ka hai silsila

When I got you,the rain started to be fragrant
When I got you,my desires woke
Since I got you,there are colors all over

Tune duaaein suni 
Dil ki sadaaein suni 
Tujhse main mangun aur kya

You heard my prayers
You heard the call of my heart
What else do I ask from you?

Tujh bin adhura hoon mein
Tere sang poora hoon mein
Karta hoon tera shukriya

I am incomplete without you
I am complete with you
I am thankful to you

Kaise kahoon
Kaise kahoon

Kaise kahoon lamhe mujhe chhoo rahe hain
Aisa laga hai in mein
Tera hi to ehsaas hai

How do I tell you that moments are touching me?
It feels there is your feel in them

Kaise kahoon dil mein nayi aahatein hain
Aisa laga hai in mein
Tera hi to ehsaas hai

How do I tell you there are new footsteps in my heart?
It feels there is your feel in them

Tum mile to mera dil gaya
Tum mile to sab kuchh mil gaya
Tum mile to logon se kya vaasta

When I got you,I lost my heart
When I got you,I got everything
When I have got you,I have got
Nothing to do with anybody else