Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JJKN Part 2 -- the story after 22 years (Page 7)

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Nice job Kiran!!!!! Someone continue!!!!Tongue

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
plzzz someone continue...daisy? spike? ummm? rumi??Wink

Edited by KiRaN_K - 10 May 2005 at 3:28pm
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged

WoW! those were great guys! Clap

Rumi...i know my part was a bit x-rated...UNDER 18 NOT ALLOWED!!! LOL

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashforever

what exactly is dhinshtingLOL

'dhishting dhishting' is the abbreviation of 'a lot of romantic things that are too funny and eeky to write'

april_angel Senior Member
april_angel
april_angel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

wow that was amazing... let me try to continue.

Raj walks into armaans cabin, "sometimes i think that if jassi was not your wife or the owner of gm, i would just, just..."

"Shut UP Raj!Angry" armaan yells. "You no better that to talk to my wife like that. Shes everything i'm not!Embarrassed'

"OK YAAR! sorry!" Raj says" Bhool ho gayi"

" you no raj, me and jassi are having a sweet candle light dinner. I think I'll cook. "

THE DINNER

Armaan has jassi's eyes closed and he's leading her up some moonlit stairs. Finally he says" I love you soooo much jassi, that all the candles in this world couldn't match my loves light. He lets her open her eyes.

"wow!!!Tongue" Jassi exclaims. "She turns to her love, after 25 years our love still shines." All of a sudden music plays. its the song "Come away with me" by norah jones. Armaan extends his hand. "May I take my hand in yours if I may be so bold." Jassi's completely redLOLEmbarrassed.

They dance and he ends it with a twirl and they kiss. Just when they are about to take their seats MALLIKA WALKS IN!!!

She says, " Wow armaan, when you called me here today, i really didn't expect all this!"

Contue please!!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
 that was verrrry romantic april_angel!Big smile
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Armaan extends his hand. "May I take my hand in yours if I may be so bold."

LOLLOLLOL

I thought it was the GUY who asked the GIRL for her hand in his!

Lemme continue...

Jassi:(utterly irritated to see mallika interrupting their dinner) Mallika, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Mallika:(smirk on face) Mujhe yaha Armaan ne bulaaya tha, surprise dene ke liye...mujhe kya pata tha surprise itni badsoorat hogi!Dead

Armaan: Nahin, i mean, actually main tum dono ke beech ki karwaahat door karna chahta tha, to maine socha ki tum dono ko yaha bulaake tumhare beech nayi dosti ki shuruwat kar sakoo...

Jassi: Oh shut up Armaan sir!Angry Aap ne ye socha kaise ki mere saath itna kuch karne waali aurat ke bare mein main sab kuch bhulaakar usse dosti kar loongi! Angry Aap ki himmat kaise hui hamare candlelight dinner pemallika ko bulaane ki?Angry

Armaan:(horrified at his angry wife) Jassi, main to

Mallika: Shut up Armaan! Tumne mujhe, Mallki Seth ko is chashmish churiya ke saath dosti karane ki sochi bhi kaise? Angry How dare you Armaan Suri?..(mallika turns around and is about to leave)

Armaan: Mallika meri baat to suno (goes after mallika)

Jassi: ARMAAN SIR!!!! Angry (Armaan stands still in a jolt as if jassi had shot 660 volts of electricity thru his body) Yaha aayiye!!! Aapki himmat kaise hui mere samne us churail ke peeche jaane ki? Angry

Armaan: J..

Mallika turns around like a vampire: Tumne mujhe churail kahaa? Mallika Seth ko!!!AngryAngryAngry 

mallika takes a flower vase set on the soft-drinks table and throws it at Jassi. Lekin ye jake seedhe Armaan ke moo pe phata!

Armaan: Ouch!!!Ouch Ui maa!

Jassi: Tumne mere Armaan sir ko maara!Angry  Ye lo!!

Jassi takes a bowl full of fruit salad and throws it at Mallika. Idhar Armaan desperately tries to reach out to a chair and sit. But unfortunately for him, the bowl lands right on his head Ouch 

Mallika and Jassi fight like tigress and monkey, respectively. Chairs, dishes, glasses, drinks, sab kuch ek doosre par daala aur saath mein armaan ko bhi dhulaayaWink 

Finally, Mallika makes a last successful attempt at hitting jassi with a thick aroma therapy candle and leaves before jassi could make a move. Flushed in anger and disgust, Jassi storms down the stairs to the second floor of their house, a dizzy and dangling armaan,following behind, literally dressed like a fruit-cocktail with grapes hanging from one ear, the bowl still on his head, with various assortments of shrimp and chicken and broccoli garnishing the bowl and his head, a cherry sticking out on his forehead, the garlands (he made for jassi) one around his neck and the other around his waist, he looked like maddy in a skirt...

Armaan:(extremely faint voice) Jass.....(puta a hand on her shoulder)

Jassi turns around all red-faced: Kya hai?

Armaan: nahin, mujhe lag raha hai ki mai fruit-fairy ban chuka hoon...(doing the dizzy moves)

Jassi: Accha, to aap fruit-fairy ban gaye hain...to theek hai, ab aap fruit punch bhi khayiye!

Boom! Jassi blows a tight fist into armaan's face, breaking his nose! Armaan falls down on the floor.

Itne mein unke teen bacche saara shor sharaaba sun ke apne apne kamre se baahar aa jaatein hain.

Pinku: Mummy, mummy, aapne mallika unty se ladaai ki?

Tinku (wanna-be-macho-man err, boy): Who won mummy! Big smile who won? who won?

Banti:(in his flower pajamas and flower night-shirt, ulta pehna hai, book in hands) Mummy, ye paapa floor pe kyun so rahein hain? Confused Unhe itnee neend aayi ki wo yehi pe so gaye?Confused

Jassi: Shut up!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Armaan: Nahin Jassi...(pulls her closer so he can do dhinshting-dhishting, but then suddenly the alarm rings)

LOL That was too funny... I haven't read all the parts but my god... I'm laughing so hard right now....

Spike, I did not know that apart from being a contract killer, you had a side line job as a linguist!!!

Go to top