Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JJKN Part 2 -- the story after 22 years (Page 6)

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

LOL

Now I am sure you don't have any brain damageBig smile

But tell me why Ruby Mam exchanged her clothes with a stranger with exactly the same physical parameters and age.Wink

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
why? can't two women wear same type of dresses?and i told that physical simiarities could not be checked as the dead body was in such condition that they could not recognise anything.they just declared it as Ruby's dead body on the basis of couch number and dress.Winktekta and dekta do more weird things in their serial!Confusedmine is very natural!Wink

Edited by Rumi - 09 May 2005 at 11:28am
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Hi Rumi....OK..ok...don't get upset....

Anyway , with the brains Jassi & Arman posses, they won't even differetiate between Saddam And Bush....

Then what Ruby Ma'm?LOL

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged

After having seen Aryan and Maddy in her garage, finding Monika there was no surprise to Jassi! LOLLOL What she could not figure out was what Monika was doing there alone! LOL Where was Raj?  She looks quizzically at Armaan.

Pari (on board of GM since marriage to Raj) is making faces and commenting on Armaan! Dead Maddy and Aryan (he is back) are thinking how they can change the subject away from Armaan's garage! Ouch Mallika is scoffing at Monika thinking her own friend had a one night stand with her x-fiance!! Angry She is eyeing Monika from top to bottom wondering what she (Monika) has that she doesn't!!

Arman knows that he is yet again caught in a sticky spot. Unhappy He realizes that if he does not speak for himself now, he would lose Jassi's confidence in him yet again and that his darling Jassi would think he had something going with Monika, but he does not know where to start cause he did cheat on Jassi in a way by going to the bar under the pretext of a meeting! Embarrassed

Raj wants to save his friend, but is unsure if Armaan would bring out the Sheena story to shield himself, and is nervously rubbing his palms and sitting at the end of the chair. He is eyeing pari from the corner of his eyes.

After a long silence, Pari shouts– "Will anyone say anything here? Why is the meeting being disturbed? We've not even been served coffee yet!" and looks at everyone around for a reaction. Smile The silence continues. Raj sweetly tells Pari to relax. Pari lowers her voice and growls at him "Did you have anything to do with this?" Angry

Jassi observes Armaan's hand turning into a fist and his jaw tightening. He looks very upset and frustrated (which he is at himself) and also notices Raj's uneasiness. She thinks Armaan is upset at Raj, but not able to say anything because of Pari and the other members, and decides to take the matter offline. Cool 

Armaan starts, "Look Jassi", but Jassi intervenes. "Can I have a word with you Monika, in my cabin, perhaps?" Monika says – "But my money?" and looks at Mallika, who makes a face and looks in the other direction. Jassi says - "We'll talk about that too!!" LOL

Jassi and Monika go to Jassi's cabin! Armaan excuses himself and follows them! Raj follows Armaan! Pari follows Raj! Maddy and Aryan follow too, wondering what Jassi will say to the rest! Mallika is left behind alone, so she decides to follow too!

All are now in Jassi's cabin (and back to square one) !!  Jassi is shocked to see them all there and is now all confused!! What happens next?

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Shall I try?

Jassi says in an irritated voice," Arman Sir, what is this? I just wanted to have a word with Monica. Why all of you are crowding in my cabin? Please go back to the Board room." She looks quite annoyed.

Arman grabs Jassi's hand (He has become an expert at this  with an experience of a quarter century) pulls her to him and says," Jassi my Jassi, before you talk to Monica, I want to say a few things to you."

All the other people are confused and they all go back to the board room. Raj is hovering about nervously.

Jassi looks at Raj and tells,"Raj Sir, aap bhi Board room mein jakar biitiyee."

Raj goes atlast.

Jassi turns to MOnica,' Excuse me Monica, let me talk to my husband first."

she turns to Arman,"Kaheeye Arman Sir."

Arman starts his confession. He tells everything that has happened on that night without omitting anything and explains how Monica turned up in their Garage. Jassi looks stunned and angry. She comes back to where Monica sits and asks her to tell her story. Arman is sitting quite nervously in his chair waiting for the verdict of his wife. Monica corroborates Arman's story. Jassi gives her her purse and money and sends her out. Then she slowly comes back to Arman's cabin.

Arman says," I am really sorry, Jassi. I shouldn't have gone with Raj."

Jassi touches his cheek tenderly with her hand and tells softly,' It is alright Arman Sir, I know my Arman sir very well. I know how much you love me. You are incapable of cheating on me. Even if 1000 Monica's come Arman belongs to Jassi only."  She smiles at him. The she tells in an undertone. "Let me see Raj Sir.Hmmm."

Arman is so happy, he grabs Jassi by her shoulders and kisses her deeply.(I wish they show this) And he tells, " Jassi, we need some quality time together. Today night we will have a candlelight dinner. Choose the place. And only two of us"

Hi some body else can continue....

Edited by bluelotus - 09 May 2005 at 12:24pm
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
You guys are so funny!!!!!!!1000 Monica's!!! That is hilarious!!! Someone continue with the story!!! This is getting really funny!!!!LOLLOLLOL
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rumi, spike, daisy ummm!! taht was great!! it was hilarous!!! hahahahaha OMG!I Loved it! Clap

rumi..waise acha kiya joh ruby mom vapus ah gayi..Gulmohor ko zaroorut hai..yeh twist kekta se sikha? Wink

spike.. Jassi steps out wearing an outragious outfit, navy blue rubber t-shirt, yellow rubber tights and a red chaddi on top, with a purple cape

SUPERWOMEN!!LOL

it is maddy and aaryan...in armaan's car...together....clothless.... ConfusedConfusedAyee..yeh kya hua???Censored

rumi…"Armaan has come.he yells:hargis nehi!!!  Aryan seth !hargis nehi!suna tumne!" LOL..kya armaan ase hi angry aur frustrated rahega? billu ke steps follow kur raha hai kya? Wink

daisy… "Mallika glares and rushes to tell Aryan the latest news."

LOL malika hasn't changed..no life..haha

"4 D". It is after the 4 directions u see...Purab, Pashchim, Uttar and Dakshin..."

OMg this was hilarous!!!very creative! hahahaaClap DAISY UR GREEEAAAAT!

GOOD JOB ALL!Clap

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

K from where bluelotus left off romantic scene..EmbarrassedClap

Jassi (holds Armaan's hands)Embarrassed: wow, itna payar ah raha ..well..mein sochu gi..abhi mujhe raj se baat karni hai…Wink

Armaan: sochu gi..pur Jassi..Confused

Jassi leaves the cabin while armaan runs after her asking her to go to dinner..Tongue

Jassi: Armaan sir itna kaam hai Gulmohor mein..waise bhi aap hur waqt fikur mein rehtein hain ki Aryan kahin Gulmohor ka takeover na kur leLOL..abhi  ghur pe banti, pinku, aur tinku ghar akele kya karein gein..

Armaan: uff jassmeet Walia..err Suri…

Armaan (thinking): yeh aurtein bhi na!..tinku..pinku, minu, banti, shanti ko saath le jayenge kaya? Ufff

Armaan takes his stress ball and sits in his gorgeous black chair..Wink

Jassi leaves to see Raj and Pari..

Raj: Pari my sweetheart tum yeh kya keh rahi ho?

Pari: Raj..mein tume kitna janti hoon na..mujhe pata hai ki tum Armaan ke saath the aur tum bhi kisi tina mina sheena ke saath the..

Raj( scared): err.pari.dekho..mein mein..Raj loves Pari..mein kase kur sakta hoon asa..pari my darling..

Just then Jassi opens the door to the cabin and barges in..Raj frightened turns around..and prays.." babaji..oh babaji…yeh jhansi ki rani kuch kur na behte..warna pari mujhe maar maar ke behgan bana de gi.."

Jassi( smiles): hey Raaaj..kasi ho Pari..raj tumne mujhe pataya hi nahien ki Armaan aur tum ne kitna maza kiya us bar mein..Armaan mujhe sab kuch bata rahe the..pari aur mujhe bhi saath lejana tha na..hai na pari?

Pari( gives a cold stare at raj..and then looks at Jassi): Haan Jassi..wase aur kya kiya tumne raj?Angry

Raj( scared): kuch nahoen darling..bus batein kiyein aur aur..Stern Smile

Jassi: aur..sheena kasi hai? Mujhe abhi abhi uska phone aye tha..keh rahi thi tumne use kitna gumaya…aur tum restaurant ge the..kase tha restaurant shaed mein aur Armaan sir jayen wahan…Evil Smile

Pari( furious and shocked): KYA RAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJ MEIN TUME SHODOON GI NAHIEN!!!AngryAngry

JASSI(smiles and winks at raj): BYE…I Have a meeting to attend to..Wink

Pari makes a face at Jassi ..and turns back to Raj..

Raj backs up to the wall..and is sweating…PAri goes closer to him..closer…closer..and slaps him hardOuch …thak thak thakEvil Smile… takes a garbage can bashes it over his head….then leaves crying…Cry

Raj falls to the ground…" Jassi the genius..shukriya..tum such mein genius ho" and then faints..Ouch

Sry guys..gotta go …next part anyone?

Edited by KiRaN_K - 09 May 2005 at 7:21pm

Go to top