Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JJKN Part 2 -- the story after 22 years (Page 12)

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged
it's great to have u back spike!!!  ur continuation of this long fan-fic is funny and great as always!!!  Please continue...or someone else can continue!!

AbsSmile

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I know!! I really missed Spike!!! Even  if she still teases me!!!Big smile
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
that was the best and the funniest thing on earth!!!! go on.....!!!!!!!!! sooo good! how did u do that.. LOL
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Spikie gal.................. What a comeback?

LOL

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Can someone continue and please make it funny and not a mushy armaan-jassi scene? I really need a break because i just lost another dear friend.
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey Spike hopes that really happens just that Jassi doesnt turn into her old self because she looks prettier right now than before!!!!Smile
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Spike reads all the messages...gees...i thought this post might have been in the back page already, but no!!!!Big smile This is certainly an upgrade!Big smileBig smileBig smile Now Spike's happy!

Alright, alright, I'm back. I had a variety of miserable encounters in which i cud almost have been killed (tab IF ki JJKN forum ka kya hota?Wink) and then the virals and then oh so many bad things. One of my friends passed away (needless to say, i think everyone knows) and ritu is in trouble and I think i'm becoming somewhat crazy......but i'm happy to see that ppl missed me, esp the ghost-daadi monica (sorry teri taang kheechne ki aadat jo par gayee hai Wink)

Suganain, i liked ur part very much but it's obvious u haven't read "Jassi's family life- an imagination" posted by deli and so u didn't really get the nose part...but that's okay.

Now for some action by the contract assassin..anybody watch Mr and Mrs Smith?

Jassi and Armaan are lying cozily on the bed when suddenly the alarm clock shrieks and Armaan is so startled that he falls from the bed.

Armaan (screaming loud like a lunatic): Jassi! ghar pe chor ghusa hai!!! kuch karo! help! help!

Jassi (picking up Armaan from the floor...he's hit his nose again and now it's completely cracked...except now Jassi doesn't want to tell him that or he'll get upset): Nahin Armaan sir! uthiye! sirf alarm bajaa hai.Confused

Armaan (relieved): Oh! Thank God Babaji!Tongue sirf alarm baja hai! par Jassi, itni raat ko alarm kyun?

And then a knowing and resentful look creeps up on Armaan's face...Confused

Armaan: Jassi! Tum aaj raat ko baahar nahin jaogi! Ouch

Jassi has already gotten up from the bed and and started to dress in her spandex attire...you know, the purple shirt, orange tights with green panties over the orange tights....and let's not forget the chashma....

Jassi: Sorry Armaan sir, lekin mujhe jaana hi hoga. Maine apne sheher ko museebat se bachaane ki kasam khayee hai.

Armaan: Lekin Kyun?!!!Cry

Jassi: Bhool gaye aap? Jab hamaari shaadi hui thi tab maine Babaji ke darbaar mein sau naariyal phode the, aur aap ko paane ke badle mein maine Babaji ko ye wachan diya tha ki main apni sheher ki surakshaa karoongi.

Armaan (fed up with her and now he's squeeking liek a mouse): Tum sirf apni parivaar ki surakshaa ka wachan nahin de sakti thi? Saare sheher ko beech mein laane ki kya zaroorat thi?!! Cry 

Jassi: Uffo Armaan sir, ab maine wachan de diya hai, mujhe wachan nibhaana parega. (Grabs her broom stick) Acchha to ab main chalti hoon. Crime Patrol ka Shakti Anand mera intezaar kar raha hoga. Subha hote hi chali aaoongi.

Armaan: Par Jassi tab tak main yahaa akele kya karoonga? Ouch

Jassi: Aine mein jaake dekhiye. Khud ba khud kaam mil jayega. (Gives Armaan a kiss and jumps out the window...crashing into the hard trunk of the oak tree in front of their house...)

Armaan waves godd-bye to his wife, and then goes to the mirror.

Then a sharp femalish cry wakes the entire house, and there is a loud thud. All the kids rush to their mama-papa's room. First comes Pinku who would have uttered something if words had been processed in her brain for the occassion. Then Tinku, and lastly Banti in his torn pajamas and a picture of Pari's daughter in his hands (Yes...our hero is in love!)

Banti (scratching head and yawning while putting on glasses): kya hua Pinku?

Pinku: Kuch nahin...dad broke his prosthetic nose again...Dead

Banti: Oh. Chalo sab jaake so jaate hain.

Tinku: Ha chalo.Dead

And they all go back to their rooms.

The next morning.....

Armaan is in the hospital getting the medical and psychological attention he needed..he had lost his mind completely when Jassi found him running around the house wearing nothing but her red chaddees.....she called the Careless Hospital and the armed and protected men came and took him away before the kids woke up.

Jassi was making breakfast when the kids came down and asked their mom where their dad was.

Jassi: Wo kisi zaroori kaam se bahar gaye hain...aane mein kuch din lag jayenge.

The kids had breakfast with their mom for the first time together...Pinku again skips the halwa...Jassi is furious at her but decides to do nothing since she's tired running around the city all night. Pinku and Tinku leave for college but Banti waits at the table.

Jassi: Banti beta, college nahin jaana hai kya? tumhe der nahin ho rahi?

Banti (stuttering): Wo, mummy...mu..mu...mujhe aapse ku..ku..kuch kehna hai...Embarrassed

Jassi: Kya mere laadle?!! (lovingly fondles his oily head) Bol na?Big smile

Banti: Wo...mum...mum..mummy, mujhe na...kisi se p-p-p-p-yaar ho gaya hai! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (hides his face with the napkin)

Jassi (astounded and happy for her son): TongueWah! mera beta! Ye kehne mein itna sharmaa raha tha? Oye mere laadle! Ye to badi achhi baat hai! Kaun hai wo khushnaseeb?Big smile

Banti (taking a deep gulp): Wo, mummy, wohi to aapse kehni thi...

Jassi: To bol na bacche, kaun hai wo?

Banti: Wo mummy....wo...

Jassi: Bata na!

Banti: Raj Uncle ki beti.....Embarrassed(and his face suddenly shrinks as he sees his mom's face glowing and puffing in fury)Ouch

Banti: Wo, mummy...m-main samjhaata hoon na aapko...

Jassi: Wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry

Banti: Mummy, please shaant ho jayiye...Ouch

Jassi (nodding her head in disbelief): Wwwwaaaaahhhh! CryCryCry Kaise? Kab? Kahan!AngryAngryAngry

Banti: Nahin mummy maine use bataaya nahin na...

Jassi suddenly lights up: Tune bataaya nahin!  Big smileThank babaji! Big smile bataana bhi mat! Tu janti nahin wo kaisi ladki hai? Tujhe sharam nahin aayee us nakchadi se pyaar karte hue?Angry Tune aisa soch bhi kaise liya!

Banti: Mumm...

Jassi: Shut Up!Angry Phir kabhie is baat ko dohraana nahin! warna main tujhe hostel bhej doongi! Angry

Banti (really scared like the sound of hostel was the sound of hell....actually wo wahi pe rehta tha, armaan ke gusse ki waje se, par wahaa ke ladke use pareshaan karte the..new year's ki raat ko use ladki banaake girl's hostel mein bhej diya tha...ladkiyon aur matron ki chappal ki nishaane abhi bhi uske body pe hai Ouch... wahi yaad lekar wo ghar waapas aa gaya): Nahin mummy!OuchCry Hostel nahin bhejna! Cry Thik hai, main ye baat phir kabhie kisi se nahin kahoonga! Par aap please mujhe hostel nahin bhejna!CryCryCry

Jassi: Thik hai. To ab college jao.

Banti sobs and goes to college.

Idhar Jassi ka dil chhat-pataa raha hai. Raj ki beti? Lekin Banti ki bhi koi galati nahin hai...wo bechaara kyaa jaane ki jis ladki se wo pyaar karta hai use paida Jassi aur raj ne kiya tha......Cry

Ok!!! Then while Banti goes to college, he is abducted by aliens and Jassi hears of this and starts cryingDance!! Armaan is very happy and he is ecstatic!! Mallika gets this news and starts to dance and laugh with happiness when a monster out of no where comes and eats her! Yay, no more Mallika!! Thakral is and old man now and he has lost every case since he lost Jassi's case and decides to retire and take revenge on Jassi!! He is about to kill Jassi with a knife when Indira Bhargav shows up and kills him with a spoon!! I am out of ideas right now, I want to continue this though!!Big smile

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged
he he he....good one monica LOL

Go to top