Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april_angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

wow that was amazing... let me try to continue.

Raj walks into armaans cabin, "sometimes i think that if jassi was not your wife or the owner of gm, i would just, just..."

"Shut UP Raj!😑" armaan yells. "You no better that to talk to my wife like that. Shes everything i'm not!😳'

"OK YAAR! sorry!" Raj says" Bhool ho gayi"

" you no raj, me and jassi are having a sweet candle light dinner. I think I'll cook. "

THE DINNER

Armaan has jassi's eyes closed and he's leading her up some moonlit stairs. Finally he says" I love you soooo much jassi, that all the candles in this world couldn't match my loves light. He lets her open her eyes.

"wow!!!πŸ˜›" Jassi exclaims. "She turns to her love, after 25 years our love still shines." All of a sudden music plays. its the song "Come away with me" by norah jones. Armaan extends his hand. "May I take my hand in yours if I may be so bold." Jassi's completely redπŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

They dance and he ends it with a twirl and they kiss. Just when they are about to take their seats MALLIKA WALKS IN!!!

She says, " Wow armaan, when you called me here today, i really didn't expect all this!"

Contue please!!

Rumi thumbnail
 that was verrrry romantic april_angel!πŸ˜ƒ
spike thumbnail

Armaan extends his hand. "May I take my hand in yours if I may be so bold."

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought it was the GUY who asked the GIRL for her hand in his!

Lemme continue...

Jassi:(utterly irritated to see mallika interrupting their dinner) Mallika, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Mallika:(smirk on face) Mujhe yaha Armaan ne bulaaya tha, surprise dene ke liye...mujhe kya pata tha surprise itni badsoorat hogi!🀒

Armaan: Nahin, i mean, actually main tum dono ke beech ki karwaahat door karna chahta tha, to maine socha ki tum dono ko yaha bulaake tumhare beech nayi dosti ki shuruwat kar sakoo...

Jassi: Oh shut up Armaan sir!😑 Aap ne ye socha kaise ki mere saath itna kuch karne waali aurat ke bare mein main sab kuch bhulaakar usse dosti kar loongi! 😑 Aap ki himmat kaise hui hamare candlelight dinner pemallika ko bulaane ki?😑

Armaan:(horrified at his angry wife) Jassi, main to

Mallika: Shut up Armaan! Tumne mujhe, Mallki Seth ko is chashmish churiya ke saath dosti karane ki sochi bhi kaise? 😑 How dare you Armaan Suri?..(mallika turns around and is about to leave)

Armaan: Mallika meri baat to suno (goes after mallika)

Jassi: ARMAAN SIR!!!! 😑 (Armaan stands still in a jolt as if jassi had shot 660 volts of electricity thru his body) Yaha aayiye!!! Aapki himmat kaise hui mere samne us churail ke peeche jaane ki? 😑

Armaan: J..

Mallika turns around like a vampire: Tumne mujhe churail kahaa? Mallika Seth ko!!!😑😑😑 

mallika takes a flower vase set on the soft-drinks table and throws it at Jassi. Lekin ye jake seedhe Armaan ke moo pe phata!

Armaan: Ouch!!! Ui maa!

Jassi: Tumne mere Armaan sir ko maara!😑  Ye lo!!

Jassi takes a bowl full of fruit salad and throws it at Mallika. Idhar Armaan desperately tries to reach out to a chair and sit. But unfortunately for him, the bowl lands right on his head  

Mallika and Jassi fight like tigress and monkey, respectively. Chairs, dishes, glasses, drinks, sab kuch ek doosre par daala aur saath mein armaan ko bhi dhulaayaπŸ˜‰ 

Finally, Mallika makes a last successful attempt at hitting jassi with a thick aroma therapy candle and leaves before jassi could make a move. Flushed in anger and disgust, Jassi storms down the stairs to the second floor of their house, a dizzy and dangling armaan,following behind, literally dressed like a fruit-cocktail with grapes hanging from one ear, the bowl still on his head, with various assortments of shrimp and chicken and broccoli garnishing the bowl and his head, a cherry sticking out on his forehead, the garlands (he made for jassi) one around his neck and the other around his waist, he looked like maddy in a skirt...

Armaan:(extremely faint voice) Jass.....(puta a hand on her shoulder)

Jassi turns around all red-faced: Kya hai?

Armaan: nahin, mujhe lag raha hai ki mai fruit-fairy ban chuka hoon...(doing the dizzy moves)

Jassi: Accha, to aap fruit-fairy ban gaye hain...to theek hai, ab aap fruit punch bhi khayiye!

Boom! Jassi blows a tight fist into armaan's face, breaking his nose! Armaan falls down on the floor.

Itne mein unke teen bacche saara shor sharaaba sun ke apne apne kamre se baahar aa jaatein hain.

Pinku: Mummy, mummy, aapne mallika unty se ladaai ki?

Tinku (wanna-be-macho-man err, boy): Who won mummy! πŸ˜ƒ who won? who won?

Banti:(in his flower pajamas and flower night-shirt, ulta pehna hai, book in hands) Mummy, ye paapa floor pe kyun so rahein hain? πŸ˜• Unhe itnee neend aayi ki wo yehi pe so gaye?πŸ˜•

Jassi: Shut up!!!!!!😑😑😑

Sand thumbnail
Originally posted by: spike

Armaan: Nahin Jassi...(pulls her closer so he can do dhinshting-dhishting, but then suddenly the alarm rings)

πŸ˜† That was too funny... I haven't read all the parts but my god... I'm laughing so hard right now....

Spike, I did not know that apart from being a contract killer, you had a side line job as a linguist!!!

april_angel thumbnail
i'm laughing sooo hard right noπŸ˜‰w!!!πŸ˜†
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Spike!!! That was really funny!!!!! That x-rated scene was also hilarious and I was rolling with laughterπŸ˜†!!! By the way, why was I portrayed as a drunk? I think I have been made into a female Devdas and I need an Armaanmukhi to console me, even a BradPittmukhi will do!!!!!πŸ˜†
shiverz thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Great job, Spike!! That was very entertaining, esp. the Jassi-Mallika fighting w/ the food and diningware!πŸ˜› 
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi spike,

it is really funny, i'm not able to control my laughter.please write some more funny things so that we can enjoy reading.

bye,

anjana
spike thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sand

πŸ˜† That was too funny... I haven't read all the parts but my god... I'm laughing so hard right now....

Spike, I did not know that apart from being a contract killer, you had a side line job as a linguist!!!

Yehi to mera style hai..kisi ko goli se maar do aur kisi ko hasaake πŸ˜‰

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Someone continue, or I might run the story and end it cause I am not so imaginative! Well I am, but I don't know if anybody will like my extension!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•