Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well done spiky!πŸ‘πŸ‘! err.....i mean the last portion has been slightly adult!!! Not for people under 18 years !πŸ˜•Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Armaan: Nahin Jassi...(pulls her closer so he can do dhinshting-dhishting, but then suddenly the alarm rings)

what exactly is dhinshtingπŸ˜†

mahn786ch thumbnail
Wonderful! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Great job!
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Oh my god!!! I was like WHAT!!!!At first!!!!!!!!!  This is some weird demented story!!!!!!😲!!  I can't believe I am saying this,but continue the story, even if I am in it!!!!! That was hilarious!!! Ijust couldn't stop laughingπŸ˜†!!!! You guys can really use your imagination!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! Write more!!!!πŸ˜† Edited by pujas - 18 years ago
Rumi thumbnail

well the story continues and now it's my turn.

Jassi: OMG! what are you doing here???😲

Aryan and Maddy adjusts their clothes and come out.Aryan: well, Mrs.Suri! this was required for my new company. I want maddy to quit Gulmohur and work with me in my new company.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Maddy;jassi sweetie! shoooooo ho jao okay!everybody requires some privacy!😳

Jassi: kya mere gharme mujhe hi shoooooo karr rahe ho? 😑

Aryan:sorry!mallika wouldn't letit and you know mallika's anger.that'swhy we had to come here. But I will get maddy for my company at any cost.πŸ˜‰

Armaan has come.he yells:hargis nehi!!!  Aryan seth !hargis nehi!suna tumne!😑😑

He goes and gets his collar.😑😑😑

Jassi:chhor dijiye armaan sir.please!(she is yelling wth her cracking voice!!!!)🀒🀒🀒

Aryan and maddy exit.jassi an Armaan are going upstairs.

Jassi: I cannot tolerate these people! they tell lies at every moment for their own purpose!mana ki maddy gay hai. But Aryan sir  was doing this only for his own purpose. And he told lies to maddy that he  loves him. Oh! I hate these people!

Armaan is sweating and thinking: what will happen when jassi will come to know that i brought monica here last night! She will kill me!🀒🀒

NEXT MORNING

Armaan is bathing and singing some bathroom songs! He is in a very good mood!πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Suddenly jassi knocks at the door.: suniye ji armaan sir.you have a sms in your cell!

Armaan: I am coming jassi!πŸ˜ƒ

After a while armaan comes out andchecks the mail.

Booooommmmmmmmmmmm!

It is from monica's . she has written that she has her total salary in that purse and she is coming to Armaan'shouse to get it.🀒

Armaan  goes to talk to her .

but jassi comes there and says: chaliye. Breakfast is ready.we have to go to the office early.why are you being late?

Armaan :yes yes!I am coming.πŸ˜•

He hastily sends a sms that the purse is not there in his house. it is in  Gulmohur. He has given it to Raj and Raj will return it to her.

After breakfast Armaan and Jassi goes to the  office.

GULMOHUR

Gang is very happy.

Bindiya asks jassi:my god jassi!what are the plans for Bunti's birthday this year!we are planning for a grand party!😊

Jassi smile and says: I haven't talked to Armaan sir yet.i will talk to him and then tell you all ,okay!😳

Gang is very happy.

Ruby: kitni achchi patni hai! Pati ko bina puchhe kuchh bhi decisio nehi leta !πŸ˜ƒ

Jassi goes to the boardroom.

BORADROOM

In the boardroom Armaan , mallika  and raj are there.they are discussing about the  upcoming collection.

Jassi says they have to appoint a good model for that.

Raj: aap kyoon nehi karr lete bhabhiji?πŸ˜‰

Jassi:no,I am a married woman now and I am not so young anymore.😳

Suddenly pari thrusts herself into the  room and says, armaan a beautiful lady has come to meet you.

armaan: that must be the famous model lavanya ,I have contacted her for our company.let her come in.πŸ˜ƒ

Boooommmm!

Enters Miss Monica.

Armaan is shocked amd prays as if he was not there!

🀒!

Raj's face is wide open in surprise.😲

Mallika is looking at her with a query in her eyes.

Jassi is looking at her with a query in her eyes.

Monica: armaan I have got a severe muscle pain lying in your garrage last night . I have to consult doctor.but my entire salary was in your car. So I have come here, please either give me my purse back or please help me giving some money so that I can consult the doctor.after all it is your fault  to hide me in your garage at night!

Armaan is almost faint!🀒

Continues…………………………….

Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago
bluelotus thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

Ruby mom isn't here..she is you know..not in the world..

Originally posted by: RUMI

Ruby: kitni achchi patni hai! Pati ko bina puchhe kuchh bhi decisio nehi leta !πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Rumi..........what is this? The memory loss of T&D is affecting you as well? Or do you know the magic of bringing people back from other worlds?πŸ˜†

Rumi thumbnail

oh! that is another story.I forgot to tell.πŸ˜ƒ

Ruby had got a fatal  train accident and died according to the police.🀒🀒Armaan and Jassi went to identify the dead body. it was in such a state that they could not identify it but the clothes were as Ruby's and on the basis of that they declared that that was Ruby's dead body.😭😭 but after 3 months one day Ruby came back just after the day of armaan and jassi 's 25th anniversary and everybody was stunned. 😲

Ruby: yes i was also in that train but it was not me. in fact i was in a hospital for 3 months and i got a memory loss due to brain injury.as soon as i got back my memory i came back.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

everyone,specially Maddy, became very happy to get Ruby back.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago
sukh thumbnail
wow super duper hit..............πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bluelotus thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Now I am sure you don't have any brain damageπŸ˜ƒ

But tell me why Ruby Mam exchanged her clothes with a stranger with exactly the same physical parameters and age.πŸ˜‰

Rumi thumbnail
why? can't two women wear same type of dresses?and i told that physical simiarities could not be checked as the dead body was in such condition that they could not recognise anything.they just declared it as Ruby's dead body on the basis of couch number and dress.πŸ˜‰tekta and dekta do more weird things in their serial!πŸ˜•mine is very natural!πŸ˜‰ Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago