Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80lmaharajhvj3072cbindia2009praman1234harshi21vids08-VishaD-Namzz-Nirvana--LiveLaughLove-.Vrish.nneeiilldeepti_9arti07..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Ramayan Update 21st Oct Wedding/Bidaai*~" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
tfsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Loved today's episode. The scene Sita crying as it was time for her Bidaai really reflected her innocence and it looked so natural. And i also felt so bad everytime Kaikeyi said something towards her and the ending part was good as Ram promise to always be with Sita Smile

tulipdaisy

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update dear. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this, so I have no complaints against your hard work.Hug

But today was the most horrible episode I ever saw! I'm not saying this as a basher, but a devotee of Shri Ram and Sita Maiyya who was disheartened to see what happened in today's episode.Broken Heart I am certain that Lakshmi Narayan up in Vaikunta are cringing to see how their story is being portrayed.

Kaikeyi was a great and saintly lady who loved Sita. It is written in many epics how she considered Sita and her sisters to be her own daughters. There was none of this saas-bahu trash in any of the epics and the anger I am feeling towards Sagar Pictures right now cannot be explained.Angry I am done with this show once and for all! I was giving it a chance because of my love for Ram and Sita, but Sagar Pictures has destroyed the great epic and are writing their own nonsense stories which is marring the greatness of the holy characters.Censored

I honestly don't think any TRUE Ram Bhakt in this forum will find my words wrong, because they are 100% true. If anyone likes this episode it has to be only for the actors. Otherwise there was nothing to appreciate about it. The essence of Ramayan has been lost.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panlshabnaStalwart..Vrish.Varnita.

Stalwart.

Goldie

Stalwart.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thank you for the update dear. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this, so I have no complaints against your hard work.Hug

But today was the most horrible episode I ever saw! I'm not saying this as a basher, but a devotee of Shri Ram and Sita Maiyya who was disheartened to see what happened in today's episode.Broken Heart I am certain that Lakshmi Narayan up in Vaikunta are cringing to see how their story is being portrayed.

Kaikeyi was a great and saintly lady who loved Sita. It is written in many epics how she considered Sita and her sisters to be her own daughters. There was none of this saas-bahu trash in any of the epics and the anger I am feeling towards Sagar Pictures right now cannot be explained.Angry I am done with this show once and for all! I was giving it a chance because of my love for Ram and Sita, but Sagar Pictures has destroyed the great epic and are writing their own nonsense stories which is marring the greatness of the holy characters.Censored

I honestly don't think any TRUE Ram Bhakt in this forum will find my words wrong, because they are 100% true. If anyone likes this episode it has to be only for the actors. Otherwise there was nothing to appreciate about it. The essence of Ramayan has been lost.

Don't get upset yar! I understand...but onething let them show what ever they want...don't care we will search for and learn from the original legend only!just consider this show as a base!
me doing the same earlier had no proper knowledge of any epic!many doubts after watching this show... some how trying to update myself with every aspect of ramayan.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishni51

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Don't get upset yar! I understand...but onething let them show what ever they want...don't care we will search for and learn from the original legend only!just consider this show as a base!
me doing the same earlier had no proper knowledge of any epic!many doubts after watching this show... some how trying to update myself with every aspect of ramayan.

Thank you for your sweet reply, dear.Smile But I'm not watching this show anymore because if I want to watch a good and decent Ramayan on Tv, I have the previous versions by Sagar Arts. I'm just going to stick to those versions because they never destroyed the characters like this. But I would love to discuss Ramayan (the epic) with you through PMs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnaStalwart.

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to watch the episode!

tulipdaisy

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I agree w/ LJR.  If one visits the site http://ayodhya.com, one will see a list of sites, including a temple supposedly gifted by Kaikeyi to Sita.  Kaikeyi never had anything but the ultimate love for Sita, and to show her as inciting another marriage for Rama made it needlessly melodramatic & saas-bahu like.

And even if one was to, for a moment, digest it, showing Kaushalya, Dasharath & Sumitra endorsing this second marriage makes it even more crappy.

I don't know what Tulsidas says about this story (in the original Valmiki, Rama never made such a vow to Sita, even if he did remain monogamous).  But to show Sita being made to feel insecure & driven to tears was pretty disgusting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnaVarnita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.