Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron ss: without you I am incomplete..updated.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

abhilasha_dream

IF-Dazzler

abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Interesting Promo, waiting for the update 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron ss: without you I am incomplete..updated.. (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Trouble_Magnet

Trouble_Magnet

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Nice promo

Do Pm me..:)

Karen_sharon

Goldie

Karen_sharon

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Nice one

tanharockks

Groupbie

tanharockks

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Nice promo 
luking fwd to 1st part 

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hey muskan this seems to be a super rocking idea...

your concept shows that there is love triangle like something here...but how swaron confess after everything would be worth to wait and read...

please continue this one for sure...i am in for this one...please do send me pms of update but i wont be able to read them due to exams but i will read all the updates in one go after exams promise you...

thanx for pm...do update soon...

pratik...

p.s. sorry for being late but as you know i am inactive so late ho gaya isiliye...

mrash

mrash

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Do continue and please PM me wen u will...

LoveShantannu

LoveShantannu

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Chapter 1
She took a picture out of her bag. And caressed it. She was missing them already. How much she wished she could tell dem. but she being she was ready to handle all her problems her self

Her life was a mess. Out of nowhere she got to know dat she was at the verge of end and *boom* her life turned turtled.
She caressed his face in d picture and kissed it.
How much she wished of him being here. She knew dat she is breaking their promise. She knew she was leaving him in the middle of d road all alone. How she wished to be in his warm embrace. She wished to drown her self in the pool of his angelic eyes. She wished she could witness his angelic smile. But she knew dat she had left all dat too far. A tear made her way down her eyes as if telling her dat she is still alive but but for how long.
Like any other ordinary gal she also had a dream to live a happy life wid her Prince Charming. But her life was not ordinary. She lost her mom at the age of 5. And her dad seemed to have no time for her. She was given all she asked for but wat she always carved for was never witnessed by her. That was love. So she herself didn't no wen she lost her self in the materialistic world. She became a bitch. Her innocence was lost. Attitude and arrogance filled d vacant spaces. And she from being Sharon became Sharon Rai Prakash. But one man had d ability to shower her with all d love she carved for. He read her like an open book. And knew her inside out. He made her fell in love with him. And when she got the chance to express her love she left him and forever.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard d announcement which said dat their journey was about to end.

She stepped out of d airport an she read her name written on one of d boards. Sharon.
Journey from airport to hotel was nothing special. All she did was to remember how miserable her life was.
She reached her hotel in about half an hour and was all set to go to her room and crash on her bed. But a surprise was waiting for her
She was on her way to her hotel room when she saw him. She without wasting a second gave him a bone crushing hug. And he responded equally

''I missed you Rehan''. She said flashing a smile
''Missed you too shar.''he said

''So tell me how are you. And your health hope you are taking care of yourself'' he asked her concerned ''how does it matter Dr.Rehan Oberoi''stressing on his name as if mocking him.

Yes Rehan was that one person who Knew about her problem. He was her Docter but always treated her as a good friend. He knew Sharon was hopeless about her treatment so he used to do all possible things to cheer her. He knew everything about her and swayam. He even told her to tell him the truth but she was oh so stubborn.

'So tum yaahan kaise'she asked casually
'Don't act smart Sharon I know you very well. Did you tell him yet'. He asked
'Kya bolo Mai use ki jus ladke se who paagalo ki tarah pyaar karts hai use Khud bhi nhii pata ki wo kab wo use hamesha ke liye chodh kar cali jayegi'. She said almost on the verge of crying

So guys this was it do share your views..

Edited by LoveShantannu - 24 October 2012 at 3:18am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995Hafsa94trisha19Molly.Swarontejukorpriyankah07venusrockzreet_26coolsameeramrashvaishukarthikamegsyKaren_sharonTwinkle_d3swa-ronMonica..idiot_boxpooja123456--Rumeli--abhilasha_dreamsweetcherry95_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHasurbhimathurRutuaish_swaronblush.-.Nisha.-sadafarshapratik54000-Nia-.Comics_Music.HPHolic-3shaani2209Suku_SwaRonBorn2Danceblue_annature2Joshua_TANHA

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Hey Muskan I am here without any PM...don't be surprised i am not stalking its just a coinicidance that i found your update...

First of all congratulations for the start and first update of your story... You are a wonderful story teller dear... You have this amazing ability to depict the correct emotion and expressing it with the amount of care that is required to express an emotion...

The portreyal of guilt of sharon for leaving her friends and her love in the middle of the journey was really touching one...the way you showed her sitting at the airport with a picture in her hand was just amazing to reading...she was already missing all them and badly missing swayam...the way you expressed sharon's feeling of love to swayam through kissing the picture of swayam was just nice to read...

and than there is a secret to sharon's health which only her doctor rehan knows is really treated very well in this part... Rehan wants sharon to say about the phase she is going through to Swayam as he knows what importance swayam has in sharon's life...but sharon is stubborn about this and she doesn't want to hurt swayam or not able to see swayam getting hurt because of the reason that he is going to lose sharon forever and that too without any notice...it is just brillient display of valunerable mind state of sharon... A disply where mixed feelings are just making sharon more weak...

And one more thing the sequence which you described sharon got out of the flight and reached to hotel was just wating to caress her head in the bed was written very well or i should say superbly...it stragiht away touched my heart...

so in the whole a benchmark start to your story...wonderful update...loved it to the core...

Pratik...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top