Punar Vivah

*THE GOLDEN DAYS* new FF part 2 updated pg 7

ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys. im back with my new Fan Fiction.
I do not know will i be able to continue this type of FF,because this FF has 6 leads which is from 3 of my fav serials aired in zee tv and i will be focusing each of the couple through out the FF. If im not supposed to continue then pls inform me as soon as possible...The shows which im going to include are Punar Vivah, Afsar Bitiya and Hitler didi...
Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksfan2 thumbnail
                                             PROLOGUE 
This story focuses on the lives of the students who meet each other not knowing their future is going to give them a golden opportunities which they will face with courage and unity...ok i know the prologue is boring. i do not know how to start with the prologue. But as the story starts i hope it will be interesting.
character sketch will be updated in a few mins ...
                                   index
ksfan2 thumbnail
                                        CHARACTER SKETCH 
                          female leads
Aarthi Dubey

Aarthi is the only daughter of Shobah and Satyendra Dubey. She is the most naughtiest girl in her college ever known.she is an average student, who believes love exist and one day she will eventually find her love.She attends International business institute, she is the captain of hockey team.

Krishna Raj
Krishna is the 3rd child of Saraswati and Vidya Raj.she is very studious and always tops in class. she always manages love life to keep aside so that she can concentrate on her studies.currently she is single.she is planning to go to International Business Institute.

Indira Sharma
Indira is the daughter of Kutumb and Inder Sharma.She is a hard working girl who lives in delhi.she always does her best in anything.she does not believe in love.She is called 'Hitler' in her school because of her rude behaviour towards her classmates.She is currently studying in International Business Institute.She is best of Aarthi.

ksfan2 thumbnail
                                                   Male leads
Yash Scindhiya

Yash is the 2nd son of suraj pratap scindhiya. He is very studious and sincere in his work. he is also a prankster which nobody knows except his close friends..he believes that love happens only one time.His father is the Chairman of International Business Institute which is located in Delhi

Pintu Singh
Pinto is the youngest son of Tun Tun Singh and Ganga .
He comes from Bihar and knows Krishna from an very young age.He considers all the female classmates as his sisters except Krishna.He knows Krishna from a very young age. He is very average in studies and is studying because of his older brother's will.He is a best friend of Ricky Diwan.He is planning to settle in Delhi along with his best friend

RICKY DIWAN
Ricky is the only son of the Diwan family.He is a known prankster, who loves doing pranks along with pinto.His bright smile brings all girls drooling at him.he is an average student.and his parents are planning him to settle him in Delhi along with his friend Pinto.

ksfan2 thumbnail
                    Other Characters...
Shobah Dubey.
Double whammy for Geeta Tyagi!
she is the mother of aarthi. A caring person and positive thinker. she loves her husband . she does not know her husband had another wife

Sateyendra Dubey.
Amit Singh Thakur
he is the father of Aarthi and Prashant.he is quiet opposite of shobah. he was previously married to Maya,and had a son prashant. but after finding his college love he instantly marries her and hides the secret from her that he is already married.he is currently staying with shobah.

Maya Dubey

The first wife of Satyendra Dubey.Satyendra left her when she gave birth to prashant. she is currently in Delhi and working as a professor in International business Institute.She hates aarthi to core and constantly tries to defeat her.

Prashant Dubey

He is a college mate of aarthi.and hates her just like his mother. he always tries to humiliate her infront of everyone . he is average in studies.he currently in love with Mandy.

Arpita Scindhiya
she is a cousin of yash scindhiya. she is good at studies and is one of the member of hockey team.she is a positive thinker and a friend of paridhi,pinky and mandy.she has a crush on ricky.

Pari.A.K.A paridhi
she is one of the best friend of Arpita.and is in love with prateek even though he is 2 years younger to her.

Vidhi 
Samragyi Nema
she is the class teacher . an intelligent woman who can handle any situation.

Prateek Scindhiya
he is the younger brother of yash and pankaj.he is in love with pari

pankaj Scindhiya
Rakesh Kukreti
he is the older brother of yash and prateek.he is engaged to vidhi

Suraj Pratap Scindhiya

he is the father of yash,prateek and pankaj and also the chairman of International buisness institute.

gayatri scindhiya

she is wife of suraj and mother of the three.

pinky,a.k.a. priyanka Raj.
Shivshakti Sachdev

she is the cousin of krishna. and always sees krishna as her competition.she hates krishna as well as aarthi and indira.her best friend is mandy.
she is in love with sameer. but does not accept it.

vidiya raj
Virendra Saxena
he is the father of krishana. and does anything to fulfill krishna's studies. he is currently going to settle in delhi. for his daugter's further studies.

Saraswati Raj
Meena Mir
she is the mother of krishna. and an old friend of shobah

Babloo Singh

he is the elder brother of pinto. and a professor in International Business Institute.

Tun Tun Singh
he is the father of babloo and pinto. he is a strict and traditional father who does not want pinto to continue his studies but accepts it forcefully because of his family. he was a business partner of suraj but then retires.

ganga singh
Indira Krishnan
mother of pinto and babloo. she is very caring and is a childhood friend of gayatri and kutumb.

Mandy,a.k.a Mandira
she is the college diva. who rules the hearts of boys in her institue. she is very poor in studies but somehow manages to keep up her profile. she loves prashant and helps him by humiliating aarthi.

kutumb sharma
she is the mother of Indira.and a friend of ganga she is usually annoying.

Inder sharma
he is the father of indira. he hates suraj for some reason

Sam.A.K.A Sameer
Mrunal Jain
he is a rich spoit brat who hates pintu and ricky very much. he constantly bullies ricky and pintu.because of one year seniority to them. his bestfriend is prashant.

more charachters will be added as the story goes.
do press the like button . those who wants me to pm u guys do buddy me.😊

-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA...Maya is Dubey's first wife?/?//

And I see Arpita as Yash's sister for a second time here

Waiting for the story...and thanks for PMming me 
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice...pls continue!! The character sketch looks interesting.

Please update me on your next update.
mohika417 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very interesting.but i'm little bit confused with too many characters
waiting for the story
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maya 1st wife of satyendra !!! ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  
it is very different and interesting !! the characters are making me to like more n more the story !! i am looking forward for the update !! ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜›
ksfan2 thumbnail
thanks guys for liking my ff 
@teju will update soon.and i hope it will be intresting
@sarah. thanks for commenting.
@frozen thank u so much. can i pls know ur name???
@mohika i know it was even confusing to  me it took 4 hours just to complete the charachter sketch
will update soon.