Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Salute to Javed Ali

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
All I have to say is WOW!! What a great job this humble and talented singer has done for a first time host!! Even being a HUGE fan of his (only watching SRGMP for him lol and also my love for music) I thought he would be alright in his first go...but Javed 'HIT' Ali keeps surprising me every time, which makes me feel proud to be one of his biggest fans. I am happy Shankar talked about Javed's modesty, which not everyone knows. His simplicity and humbleness has got him behind Sonu Nigam and I hope he reaches the same level of success or even higher. I found it sweet when Wajid came up and gave him a peck on the cheek and a hug...shows how much love and respect there is between music director and singer (for the people who don't know...he sang for SW in Rowdy Rathore). 

Listen to his life story on Lil Champs (what a touching segment):

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalaDiamondLife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salute to Javed Ali" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
i am watching for him and shankar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalamdroyr07c

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.