Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

n when raghav said pushpa tum geele balo mein bohut...he was looking sooo cuuuteee...
that to his batameez smile was a killer smile...
jus loved itHeartDay Dreaming

here it is the killer smile...

his incmplete sentence "geeli baalon mein tum bohot... "  said it alll wit dat killer smile,andd v all totally loved his baadtameezi!!!!!!!!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi-hhl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sira Sparks - Discussion 6 (Page 4)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

At last the return Of SiRa Sparks LOL

Thanks Nimmi For dis one... Hug

And omg dis scene what to say... the very frst SiRa romantic wala encounter Blushing

This scene gave us the batameez raghav gosh i still remember pushpa calling him 
batameez...Day Dreaming and dat dat diag of raghav " ki school mein kisko kya pata ki iss batamiz ne aur kitne moles dekhe hn " Wink

Just Wow... Am fully drenched in SiRa land... Embarrassed

ur welcome kritziHug
Ya this takkar looked very romanticEmbarrassed After all all sira scenes together look romantic for us LOL
ya the way she called badtameez raghav got even more into badtameezi attitude n he said that dialogue u mentioned LOL I did not expect that.
When he asked Sia tumhe koi boyfriend nahi haina...the way sia shook her head soinnocentky LOL I was like don't worry sia u will soon have a boyfriend, the one who is standing in front of youROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.rahajane_krittzz...

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

n this is when sira fell when raghav tried to close pushpa's mouthDay Dreaming

wow we had got so many romantic moments so fast...i had never expected to get such moments all togetherEmbarrassed
missing all theseCry
you're killing my by every details :p i just love my AbiAnsh.OMG can't believe i can't see them together such a long time

sorry proton but can't stop from thinking all those moments we had got which were so magical...
ya missing them like hell...when i see Sira pics i just keep admiring the pics like crazy...i keep staring at itLOL

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

thaaanks nimmi,phirse ye sira sparks start hua hai,i am soo excitedd,dis episde wasss jssst mndblowwing!!!!!!! thaanks to  sally(for being the indrct cupid) wen raghav pulled sia twrds her thnking dat she is sally,they were lost in each othr's eyes,until dat gft fall,and they brke their eyecntact theenn!!!!!!! then rags dialogss wasss jsstt suprrbb,muaaahhh!!!!!!! "jo service mein tumhe de sakta hu,wo miss sen nehi de payegi" raghav u were jstt too goood!!!!!!!!

ur welcome pia Smile
ya thanks to sally, always vishal or sally have played cupid for siaTongueBig smile
ya n poor sia, this was her first time in hostel n new school n when she saw all these like raghav coming into girls hostel...
raghav says mein night duty pe aya hoon
sia: night duty? tum yaha kaam karte hoROFL
raghav says yes n then goes to her bed n says haan ye lo mera visiting cardROFL that part was so hilariousROFL

n when he says that he did not know it was sia's room..sia was like, ye meri room ho ya salloni ki, ye 'girls hostel' hai I just burst out laughing,,,she had a point ROFL

pia.raha

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

n this is when sira fell when raghav tried to close pushpa's mouthDay Dreaming

wow we had got so many romantic moments so fast...i had never expected to get such moments all togetherEmbarrassed
missing all theseCry
all the moments were sooo rmnticc,thaaanks nimmi for all these scenes!!!!!! here wen sia couldnt get up,rags signalled her dat he wiill get up frst it was soo cuteee andd rmnticc!!!!!!!!

yeah...i wished this moment just freezed...n that was kind of raghav to help her n when he tried to help her again by stretching his hand she ignored raghav did not expect that ROFL poor raghav LOL

pia.raha

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

n when raghav said pushpa tum geele balo mein bohut...he was looking sooo cuuuteee...
that to his batameez smile was a killer smile...
jus loved itHeartDay Dreaming

here it is the killer smile...

his incmplete sentence "geeli baalon mein tum bohot... "  said it alll wit dat killer smile,andd v all totally loved his baadtameezi!!!!!!!!!!Wink

ya he said it like a very cute kid after doing some badmaashiDay Dreaming
n it seemed like he was also half blushing to say thatWinkEmbarrassed

pia.raha

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
haye kya yad dila diyaDay Dreaming

sia ne to socha b ni ta koi s se ye khe ga.she was shocked wen rags said shayad aj raat mein wo phela ladka hon jis ne tumari back par ek mole dekha hai .he was looking soo cute wen he said aww pretty spot han.Day Dreaming

nimmi-hhl

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

haye kya yad dila diyaDay Dreaming

sia ne to socha b ni ta koi s se ye khe ga.she was shocked wen rags said shayad aj raat mein wo phela ladka hon jis ne tumari back par ek mole dekha hai .he was looking soo cute wen he said aww pretty spot han.Day Dreaming

ya she was completely shocked when he said that...n she was scared also what if he would go n tell the school about it...n then she had the opinion that raghav can do anything to tease her...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top