Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thank u soo much Axel.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sira Sparks - Discussion 6 (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

it was 1st time wen Raghav broke in to sia's room thinking that its sally.wo sia ko sally samaj kar apni taraf kenchta hai.jab raghav sia k bed par leta hai to sia kehti hai chale jaho warna mein mis sen ka bula don gi,rags kehta hai bula lo.jo services mein to abi de sakta hon mis sen nai de sakti than she started shouting raghav jaldi se us k moo par hath rakta hai and they both fall n bed hayeDay Dreaming.

they hv an eye lock sia uttne ki koshish mein pir us k ooper girti hai and rags saw mole on her back  nd he give hand to sia but wo pakadti nai hai and rags say ek baat balon pushpa geele balon mein tum buhut nd he smiled sia usey badtameez kehti hai.
ROFL.he turn back and come closer to sia and asked tumara koi boyfrnd nai hai ne or wo nai mein sar hilati hai and he said to shayad aj raat mein wo phela ladka hon jis ne tumari back par ek mole dekha hai ROFLaww pretty spot han[ROFLAnd he said school k students ko kya pata s badtamez ne or kitne moles dekhe hainLOL sia was shcked.

finally rags said see u n da morning pushpa and he start laughing nd before going frm window he winked at herWink

u said everything in detail noor.
ya remember all those...it was such an amazing episode...
it is also one of my favorites...Smile

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

ooo i remember this one :P

thnks to saloni that it was her room before heheheh

ya thanks to sallyLOL
raghav looked into the room through the door and smiled but entered through the window...after all raghav that he is...he needs to things differentlyWink

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Thanks Neutron For This Updated Sparks On Raghav Pushpa

OMG That Scene Was Too Too Too Sizzling And Proved From Begining That SIRA Chemistry Just Sizzles. Totally Loved The Whole Episode. Sia's Angriness, Raghav's Flirting, Winks Were Too Good. Just Lovely Mesmerising And Amazing

Ur welcome proton Smile
Ya it was another amazing episode...it is one of my favs...it was so much fun watching thisROFL
Ya just loved the winks that he gave...n that too in the beginning only all this amazing stuffs were shown...no wonder hh was such a hitBig smile

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavikakosambia

waise is scene mai jo bck ground tune baji thi wo sunke hi mai ne hhl dekhne ka decision liya tha 

ya i was in love with this bg tune from the first takkar sira had in ACEmbarrassed
even now when i listen to this tune i feel like i'm listening for the first time n i get some strange happy feelingEmbarrassed

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
n when they both stood up after falling on the bed, when raghav stretched out his hand for help, sia ignored it ROFL n raghav became angry, but seeing sia making herself look proper he started admiring herDay DreamingLOL the way he looked at sia was so lovely n cute, the way he admired.

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Its also 1 of my fav epi. Haye mein to sira land mein kho gai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
this was when he was admiring her n just before saying
"Pushpa tum geele balo mein bahut..."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top