Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Hello to all of our wonderful members..!! Hug

Time for our Seventeenth Member of the week aka VICKY of the week Big smile.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, well this post comes EVERY week. And we choose one member of our forum who will be on the hot seat & has to answer all the questions posted by the fellow members.

Well friends, it's time for our official Member of the Week!! Big smile

She is a very big fan of our Thakur Vikram Singh and wants to be known as Vicky of the week so here she is...

Cherryb

Congratulations Dear !! Hug

Please answer these questions so we can get to know you-

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

Why this Id :

How I got started with IF:

Why I visit the PSH section:

My favorite Character in PSH

My best friend(s) on IF:

Have fun and keep smiling!!!Big smile

Love and Regards,

-Chalhov & Aarathi~

Let's go guys, start posting your questions for Cherryb to answer & grill her

Edited by ash_arti - 27 October 2012 at 4:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrcherrybM0uNicroziaxxSandy66komal07JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Vicky of the Week #17~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Congrats CherryBBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrybkomal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Congratzzz TashaHug

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Edited by croziaxx - 21 October 2012 at 6:38am

cherrybkomal07

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hello Tasha,,

A big hearty congratulation to you...Clap

cherrybkomal07

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone HugI'm honoured to be the Vicky of the Week, especially seeing that I'm relatively new to the forum! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrM0uNikomal07

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
So here goes with the answers to the questions:
Name: Natasha Beharrysingh. Most people call me Tasha or Tash

Birthday: December 20th

Profession: Banker

Hobbies: Baking cheese cake, reading (I love romance novels, paranormal  and historical stories), collecting knick knacks (key chains, scented candles, fancy pens and pencils etc, stuff like that)

Why this Id : Cherry is my middle name. I tend to use tasha alot so I decided to use my middle name instead for a change

How I got started with IF:
I used to browse around IF reading comments on other shows I used to watch but never considered joining until I visited PSH site.
Why I visit the PSH section:
 I visit this section cause it's the most fun. I love the lively debates and the interaction among the members. The members are very passionate about this show and they're not afraid to express it.
My favorite Character in PSH: Vikram Singh of course Big smile What drew me to this character is the actor who protrays him, Varun Badola. I loved how he seemed so self assured, never concerning himself about others opinon of him. He thought with his head as well as his heart. He knew how to maintain that balance in his life - teacher, friend, helper, defender, guru. He is the perfect leading man. No matter what they do to his character, he'll still be my favourite. Oh what I also wanted to add was that TVS knows he's a flawed man - he has his weaknesses and he knows it. He doesn't try to be perfect or make people believe he is. That to me makes him more real than the other characters on the show. He's human with all the good, the bad and the ugly that goes with being human.

My best friend(s) on IF:I don't have any best friends here on IF but I consider everyone kindred spirits cause we share this common interest and could interact in a mature and friendly manner.

P.S. my favourite colour is the best colour of all PURPLE LOL

Edited by cherryb - 21 October 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrM0uNiSandy66xXxNoreen786xXxkomal07JulieDronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Cherry B...for being Vickram for the  Week ...Enjoy your week!

My Questions :
 What Part of Trinidad yuh from girl?
 Favorite Music?
 Do you think this show can be fixed?
Favorite  Trini  saying ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrybM0uNiSandy66komal07JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.