Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww. It was sooo sweet Meri.๐Ÿค—
Loved the update a lot. Khirad and Asher are made for each other. I hope they reunite. loved the way u described their emotions and the night scene. Awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The morning scene is also described very well. Hareem is so innocent loved her antics. I hope she will bring them more close.
Loved their reply Yes mama. Sooo cute.๐Ÿ˜† โค๏ธ
Now waiting for the Candle Night Dinner. Hayyyeee.
Continue soon.

-Marie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HSFA

Awww. It was sooo sweet Meri.๐Ÿค—

Loved the update a lot. Khirad and Asher are made for each other. I hope they reunite. loved the way u described their emotions and the night scene. Awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The morning scene is also described very well. Hareem is so innocent loved her antics. I hope she will bring them more close.
Loved their reply Yes mama. Sooo cute.๐Ÿ˜† โค๏ธ
Now waiting for the Candle Night Dinner. Hayyyeee.
Continue soon.

My Angel๐Ÿค—I am happy u liked it I am really very nervous while writing this SS..it takes lot of time to develop the feeling to write Ashar n Khirad Story..Coz dy are incredibly a way apart in uniqeness๐Ÿ˜ณ..Where Khirad is fighting with her inner to let go the past...There Ashar wants to rewrite the past in better way๐Ÿ˜›...Lets See How both gona win the trust on their relation...๐Ÿ˜ณI wil try not to wait u long๐Ÿ˜‰n was it da favour return of ur ss reply ๐Ÿคฃ as u know na people laugh behind my backs coz i sucks in writing  ๐Ÿคฃ(just kidding dont take it on heart๐Ÿ˜‰)
HSFA thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

My Angel๐Ÿค—I am happy u liked it I am really very nervous while writing this SS..it takes lot of time to develop the feeling to write Ashar n Khirad Story..Coz dy are incredibly a way apart in uniqeness๐Ÿ˜ณ..Where Khirad is fighting with her inner to let go the past...There Ashar wants to rewrite the past in better way๐Ÿ˜›...Lets See How both gona win the trust on their relation...๐Ÿ˜ณI wil try not to wait u long๐Ÿ˜‰n was it da favour return of ur ss reply ๐Ÿคฃ as u know na people laugh behind my backs coz i sucks in writing  ๐Ÿคฃ(just kidding dont take it on heart๐Ÿ˜‰)

I know u will write it beautifully. I am loving it.Embarrassed 
Favour karne ka shukriya nahi bolon gi.Tongue๐Ÿ˜†
Those people suck. U are the best Sweetheart.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
-Marie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HSFA

I know u will write it beautifully. I am loving it.๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Favour karne ka shukriya nahi bolon gi.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Those people suck. U are the best Sweetheart.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Aww But i had no idea seriosuly๐Ÿ˜†
LOl it was not favor
hehe... n u r da best Sis ๐Ÿค—
now stop quoting we wil make every thread a cc ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
res

unres

awesome update

can't comment in detail as i don't have knowlege about this show ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by additive_monaya - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: additive_monaya

res

unres

awesome update

can't comment in detail as i don't have knowlege about this show ๐Ÿ˜†

if u interestd dont wana watch can read the description on wiki๐Ÿ˜ณ
bonibright thumbnail
Your SS is super awesome..I read all the updates in a go and just loved them..Plz cobtinue soon and if possible PM me plzzz..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Marie- thumbnail
PART THREE
https://i.imgur.com/JOaDJ.png
Khirad was at home...preparing the lunch...random thoughts in her mind...arranging things in mind to work upon...when she heard...Ashar s car horn...she quickly truned off the stove...n came out drying her wet hands...n saw her daughter in her husband s arms...n both as usally teasing eachother...

Khirad:Asalam-u-alikum Ashar...

She said with shy smile...Ashar for a moment felt himself in another world ... He smiles at his wife.. as hareem got down from his arms..to moved on towards her mother...

Ashar:Walikumsalam...

He said while slidding hands in his pockets...Khirad looked at him up while harem had hugged her...n she lowered down her gaze n smiled at their daughter n kissed her forhead..

Khirad:Meri beti ka first day kasa raha??

Khirad smilingly asked hareem.. but instead of harem ashar spoke...

Ashar:Yeh ap humsey pochein...

Hareem make a woried face...

Khirad:kia matlab??

Khirad was confused...

Ashar:Apki beti ney mjhey office janey he ni dia...aur mjhey jab tak madam ki classes ni khatam hui wait karyaa..bataye na hareem ?? ap kitna roein thein subha...

Harem glares ashar a bit...but lovingly stares at her mother who woriedly started panicing...

Khirad:Harem ap roein thein ?? aesa kuin meri jaan ?? mein ne apko smjhaya tha na k wahan apkey new friends hon gey..apney aesa kuin kia?

Hareem inocently infromed her of her fears...

Hareem:mama harem dar gaye the..usey apkey aur papa k bina khahein ni jana...

Khirad was much worried seeing her like that...

Khirad:par ...

Ashar quickly made her distract from thoughts as understands the situation...

Ashar:khirad tm khana lagao mein harem sey baat karta hon...

Khirad:Jee...

Hearing Ashar she moves to kitchen quickly as she realize they must be hungry n ashar have to leave for office too...

Ashar:So hareem jani ap pehly uniform change kar lein what say??

Ashar smiles at hareem...
Hareem:Jesa ap kaho gey harem wesa he karey ge usney promise kia hai na.. Thank You apney mama ki dant sey bacha lia..

Hareem huged him n he hugged her back.. 

Ashar:Apko pata hai apki mama apsey bohat zyada pyaar karti hain islea dant deti hai na...

Hareem noded...

Hareem:pata hai papa... haremm unko bohat tang karti hai na.. ab harem unko tang ni karye ge..good girl ban kar rahe ge..

Ashar smiles at his daughter inocence...

Ashar:papa k princess bohat smjhdar hai.. Chalo now change kar k fatafat sey a jao warna papa haremm k mama k hath ka bana huwa tasty khana akeley kha jaein gey..

Hareem kissed his cheek n flashed her wide smile..

Hareem:ni papa hareem bas 5 mints mein ati hai okay..

Ashar:okay papa ki princess..hum wait kartey hain..

Ashar smiles at her...n moved towards khirad who was busy in setting the table for lunch...As the servant lady left ashar tried to start convo but he was confused...n nervoused...

Ashar:umm...

Khirad:koi baat karni hai Ashar..

Khirad looked at Ashar n find her a bit puzzled...

Ashar:han.. tm harem par gusa na hona.. 

Khirad looked at him keenly...n she did not helped in understanding the real matter.

Khirad:Ap kudh ruk gaye the na uskey school??

Ashar was bit surpirsed...but later seeing khirad s smile felt peace...

Ashar:tmhey  kasey pata...voh tm janti ho na mein uskey lea bohat protective hon...bas mera dil he ni mana usey akela chodh k janey ko aur voh ro bhe rahe the sach mein.. i swear tm naraz tu ni ho na?/ mjhsy ya harem sey ??

Khirad was amazed seeing him tangled in mixed feelings.. he was caring n loving dad...n no doubt was behaving like an affectionate lover n husband too ...

Khirad:Ashar ...mein apsey naraz nahn hon ap asey...

Khirad was stunned as he replied helding her hands...

Ashar:Tumhey Phir sey khoney sey darta hon...

Both were lost in each other eyes...his eyes...had pain  of dat terrible sepration...n for a moment...the realization of past s pain n hurt...had made her go through the same feeling from which he was going...the warmth of their hands in each other...made them relief from this pain..the thought that that time now they are with each other...not together...at least could be seen...with each other...

Both Came out of thoughts...when heard hareem chirpy voice

Hareem:mama papa apney harem k begair tu lunch ni start kia na??

Ashar n khirad controlled themselves quickly...n ashar smiles at hareem...

Ashar:Hareem k begair uskey mama papa kasey khana kha saktey hain...pochein tu sahi apni mama sey unho ney kia banaya hai humarey leye lunch mein??

Ashar sat at his place...while smiling at hareem n stealing glances at khirad who was busy in serving things on table...

Hareem:hareeem k fav noddles na mama ??

Hareem excitedly looked at her mother..who smiles back at her..n noded..

Khirad:jii harem k fav noddles..aur apkey papa ka favourite khana..chalein aao betho...

Khirad made hareem sit n made her eat herself n served ashar too...both did not help in stealing glances...

...
Hareem:mama papa...

They heard after Khirad offered Ashar cup of tea when harem n ashar were watching tv...

Ashar:yes papa mama ki jaan ...

Ashar looked at her...as khirad sat beside hareem...

Hareem:ap log hareem k aik baat manein gey??

Ashar khirad looked at each other n then at their daughter...

Khirad:harem ki koi baat ho aur uskey mama papa na manein...

Hareem waited to see their reaction...

Hareem:harem chahti hai k aj uskey papa aur mama dono diner pe jaein...

Ashar n khirad looked at each other...for a moment...

Ashar:tu dinner pe tu hum ja rahe hain na aur hareem bhe sath chal rahe hai...

Hareem shaked head in negative n continued her inocence...

Hareem:nahn na..hareem ghar pe rahe ge ap dono jao ge...

Khirad n Ashar getting her meaning shared an eyelock which was nothing except memories..

Khirad:hareem ap hmarey sath chalein ge na ghar pe akeli kia karein ge??

Ashar:aur apkey mama papa bhe hareem k begair bohat udass ho jaein gey is lea hareem apney papa mama k sath jaye ge...

Ashar helped khirad too to made their daughter change her mind..but they were confused too why she wish for it..??

Hareem:par phir hareem surprise kasey plan karey ge..??

Harem made them actually surprise..

Ashar:surpirse??

Hareem:ops..kuch nahn..

Hareem tried to cover up but it was too late..

Khirad:hareem sach sach baatein...kia chupa rahein hain ap mjh sey aur ashar sey ??

As hareem realized now its nothing to hide..she told her parents the reason..

Hareem:mama aj teacher ne kha tha k worlds best parents day hai.. tu hareem apney mama papa ko yeh batana chahti the k uskey mama papa world k best parents hain...

This made ashar n khirad felt blessed n lucky no doubt...

Ashar:hareem apkey mama papa apsey bohat pyaar kartey hain.. aur pata hai unkey lea sab sey pyara gift ap ho..

Khirad:aur hmey kisi bhe surpirse k zarorat nahn hai...aur hareem world k best daughter hai...

Harem smiles at her parents..she was happy to hear that her parents love her so much as she does..so hugs them oney by one..this gesture made them smile..

Hareem: I love u mama papa...

Ashar:ab hareem hmarey sath ja rahe hai dinner pe..phir hareem ko uskey mama papa bohat sari shoping bhe karaein gey..

Hareem:hareem ap logo k lea gift ley sakti hai na?? 

Ashar n khirad both were now enjoying her antics..

Khirad:gift tu ap ho na hareem..

Hareem:par harem ko kuch dena hai na apney mama papa ko pleaseee...mein gud girl ho na mama papa dono k baat manti hon..

Ashar looked at khirad who was wipping the wet corneres..the affectionate adroable love of a mother..he smiles affectionately at her..

Ashar:okay mama papa ki jaan ap ko jo lena ho ga ap ley sakti hain.. ab ap mama ko bolein k ready ho jaein takey hum shoping pe chalein..

Hareem:Chalein mama.. aj hareem aur mama dono bohat achey sey ready hon gey takey hareem k papa  hareem aur mama ko bohat sari shopiing karaein..

Hearing harem ashar n khirad both smiles widely..

Khirad:jasey harem khaye ge wasey he ho ga...

Khirad n hareem left with each other..n Ashar didnt missed khirad s last glance before she disappered from the room...n both had constant wide smile...

...
Ashar came out of washroom...drying his face..n saw his clothes already on bed..while his wife was standing infront of mirror n getting ready...she glanced at him while wearing ear rings...n both stares for a minute...as long as he stand there admiring her in heart...she lower her gaze blushing...he smiles leaving to change...somethings never change...
                                                                                            ...
Hareem:mama papa hareem ne yeh heart ap k lea lena hai ...

Ashar took a red heart from her on which it was written i love you mama papa...khirad was looking at things behing hareem...

Ashar:hmm par yeh heart he kuin??

Khirad too glanced at them as heard their voices...

Hareem:kuin k hareem k mama kehti hain jo log sab sey special hotey hain na voh hmeshsa hmarey heart mein rehtey hain...aur merey heart mein haremm ka mama papa rehey hain...aur yeh heart hareem k heart k trah bohat special hai jasey apka aur mama ka heart special hai...

Ashar looked at khirad standing behind hareem..who avoid any eyelock...

Khirad held hareem from shoulder avoiding ashar s gaze...

Khirad:hareem apko aur kuch bhe lena hai k Bas?? hum dinner karney chalein mama bohat thak gaein hain..

Hareem:tekh hai mama...

Ashar too moved towards counter to pay the bill where khirad n hareem waited for him...
                                                                                     ...

Khirad were staring at him...who was busy with hareem in her antics...She was so contented seeing him in front of her...smiling..peaceful...away from every pain...but still his eyes had lost the spark...which she had always loved in past...the liveliness which was ashar S speciality was missing...something was indeed missing...

She got in senses as saw ashar looking at her...she avoid...n thanked as the oder was served...

They done their dinner while enjoying hareem as chattering box... 

They remind their first date...on coming back from a diner they had..in same resturant...both did not missed any chance of stealing glances..

When after diner ice cream was served for khirad n harem while ashar had coffee.. khirad had asked for stawbery but chocolate had came.. where harem had her tutti fruti... 

Khirad:mjhey chocolate ice cream ni khani mjhey bilkul ni pasand...

Khirad inocently made a worst sad face n at last said when she was unable to swallow it...

Ashar could not help in admiring that inocent n adorable look on her face...but more he was dam happy when realized she asked something from him...after so many time...

Khirad realized what she had done but it was too late to realize..she felt so embaressed as saw her husband n daughter staring at her..

Ashar quickly called da waiter n asked to bring stawbery instead of chocolate...

Getting her favourite flavour...she rejoiced like hareem..n started enjoying it along hareem...

On driving back to home...he was just reminding...her adorable face ...n her glowing face...that wide smile which he had always wished to see on her face...was there...

The day had ended beautifully indeed...He looked at back seat n found harem sleeping while khirad staring outside window...he flicked fingers in front of her eyes..

Ashar:Mrs.Ashar hussain.. ghar a gaya hai ...

Khirad looked at him ... n noded...

Ashar was confused why she was so quiet...

Ashar followed her while having hareem in arms...Ashar smiled at sleeping hareem n kissed her forehaed after lying her in her room...

On return to his Room, he found Khirad going out after changing...

Ashar:khirad khahn ja rahe ho??

Khirad:voh hareem akeli ho ge na uskey pass ja rahe hon...agar jag gae tu dar jaye ge..apko kuch chahye ho tu mjhey awaz dey dejye ga...Shabakhair...

Khirad without looking at him for once left the room...

Where Ashar found himself alone again like he was feeling from four years...                                                                                 ...
https://i.imgur.com/pGfKv.png
PRECAPE:Ashar got hurt his fingers...n Khirad scold hareem n ashar...
HSFA thumbnail
Hey MY Sweetheart ๐Ÿค—
Ur update was a killer darling ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช
It brought the magic of our Ashar and Khirad back. I was sooo lost in the update. It seemed as if I was watching a new version of Humsafar. The writer of Humsafar before making the second season should take adive from u and I mean it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hareem is so innocent and sweet. The most loving daughter. Ashar and Khirad love her so dearly.
The way Asher said:" Tumhein phir se khoney se darta hun" Hayeee. Asahr is really in pain and guilt can't see him like this but enjoyed tnhe eyelock. Hareem ki entry thori late nahi kar sakti thi kya?๐Ÿ˜† Asey hi bechari ko kabab mein hadi banati ho.๐Ÿ˜‰
The scene when Khirad was in front of the mirror. Awww. U made Humsafar come to life.
The heart wala scene sooo cute.๐Ÿ˜ณ The dinner part awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Loved the way Khirad told her desire of wanting a strwaberry icecram and yeah it made me remember the scene when Ashar and Khirad was coming back from a dinner and Ashar had coffee and she icecream. But thankfully u did not ruin that part s great.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
But the last part Awww again pain and hurt ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Want another update soon now.๐Ÿ˜† 
Can't wait yaar. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Precap is sooo interesting.
I also want a reply to this comment. Abhi!๐Ÿ˜†

Love
Urz Angel. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by HSFA - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dear you written style its so beautiful me loving this update i feel in love with Asher/Khirad once again :D

story is very strong & am happy you moving them in so flow :D

waiting for next part :)