Zashi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
use to wish  only inshi and never Zashi.as i hate extramarital affairs 
but cvs r showing Zashi so tactfully and sensibly that i am enjoying Zashi too.
Zara has some soft corner for rishi because she is Indira and wife of rishi . but aware thart she is recognized a wife of malik she is controlling her self
1. she becomes ready to accept malik due to guilt feeling .
2. she slapped rishi for his loose behaviour'
3.she refused to take lift from rishi as malik express his liking. 
4. she lies to rishi by telling she show malik face when eyes were closed.
zara is confused with the feeling that developing for rishi .and trying to suppress them.
yes cvs has given more weightage to love story than hitlergiri. hope in coming days they will show hitlergiri. waiting for it.there should be end of shweta's character without showing her villain.and zara should be Indira . ready for any blooper , fantasy or unrealistic story. after all it's story of Hitler indira .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratimaniabarbiequeenak01kulbirkangsakshi1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zashi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
agree with you except one thing. I want ZaShi love story with more passinate scenes. More weightage should be given to zashi/inshi love story than social and family affairs.
Cvs never given importance to inshi love story. But now i am thankful to them for giving us ZaShi love story.

Edited by Malayraj - 20 October 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01nutan7Ranjinikishan

barbiequeen

barbiequeen

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Agree with u TM.
ZaShi/InShi rocks.
though creatives are again rushing thng but enjoying ZaShi too.

ps. I hate extramarital affair too. but in both cases Rishi n Zara, things are different. as in case of Rishi it is forceful marriage. n in case of Zara forgot all abt her past. personally I think Zara is only Indira.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

sakshi1

sakshi1

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
ZaShi and InShi are both cute and adorable pair.  love this jodi.  Hope they don't rush to get back Zara's memory.  We want more passionate, romantic,  nok-jhok, bickering and banter scenes between Rishi and Zara.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Ranjinikishan

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

agree with you except one thing. I want ZaShi love story with more passinate scenes. More weightage should be given to zashi/inshi love story than social and family affairs.
Cvs never given importance to inshi love story. But now i am thankful to them for giving us ZaShi love story.
 agree with you that cvs should give important to inshi love story. but that should not be main story. main story should be of a dashing lady who accept all challenges coming in life and overcoming them fighting with calamities  with the help of rishi and in between love story . every day diwali is not enjoyable . 

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silentwalks

agree zashi are so passionate and romantic  than inshi and i want cvs not to rush this time like they did for inshi! as for now i am loving zashi  love/ hate relation with each other  and their nokh-joks!
true cvs this time cvs r showing good scenes. enjoyable . i want them to make Inshi as passiinate and romantic  as they show  zashi  ,.

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silentwalks

agree zashi are so passionate and romantic  than inshi and i want cvs not to rush this time like they did for inshi! as for now i am loving zashi  love/ hate relation with each other  and their nokh-joks!
agree now a days zashi is more enjoyable . i want cvs should make Inshi as passionate and romantic as Zashi.

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Finally Zara is Indira only. Then why worry abt affairs. Enjoy Zashi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.