Who would you like as the new girl for Vikram

Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know the CVs are never going to agree to this but we Vikram fans want a new girl for our Vikram.  Maybe someone like Priya Gor of Dekha Ek Khawab fame she also comes in the ad for Fair & Lovely.  They could show her as a friend of Kuhu's from the city bubbly and intelligent, classy and caring.  Any other suggestions friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boogle thumbnail
Yes!  Vikram needs a bubbly and happy girl to cheer him up!
Or maybe a single mom who moves to the village and then Vikram could get an entire new family to love!
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How about Gurdeep Kholi? I think she would make a nice, feminine and mature lady for Vikram.  First time I saw her was in Kasam Se, and she was good.  Namrata Thapa can be good too.

I am just so tired of Sugni, I want someone new for Vikram, and make them the leads.  I don't even care who Sugni ends up with, her character has become so repulsive to me, and it is a shame because Gulki is a really good actress. The Cvs really screwed this show up. 
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No No priyal gor.She just can't act at all. She will not be able to stand In front of Varun ever. I like gurdeep.She is gud actress but it will be great if they hire Ek Chabhi's girl Urmi. Varun and that girl shared a great chemistry in Ek chabhi. I would love to see both of them again as a pair.😳
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Urmi for Ek chabhi  would make a good pair with Vickram...or  maybe Rajeshwari..I would love to see the Husband wife Duo  on screen!! That would be cute!
 He could meet her after he leaves this dreadful village.  She could be some one  doing some kind of Social work  or a reporter  and wanted to highlight the plights of the downtroden...on her way to Mawari to do a story n Bedni's .  Maybe he could  be her tour guide, who uses him as the subject of her story...and fall in love along the way!
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
sadesi thumbnail
U ppl do know vikram is a married man right? Its called adultry to shack him up with another innocent girl. 
boogle thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadesi

U ppl do know vikram is a married man right? Its called adultry to shack him up with another innocent girl.

We all mean that we want him to get a new love interest after divorcing Reva. We want him to have actual love, not an extramarital affair.
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜­
Edited by ulakmini - 11 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boogle

We all mean that we want him to get a new love interest after divorcing Reva. We want him to have actual love, not an extramarital affair.

Thanks for replying.  I can't believe that anyone would actually believe such highly intelligent people like us would agree with adultery.  Why would we be talking about a new love interest while Vikram is still married.  Being blinded by Bias can really make people misinterpret people in the worse way.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sadesi

This self-righteous attitude towards a character who is forced into a loveless marriage is nauseating. I am tired of reading the same old same old, TVS is married, he has to be faithful. Says who? Just because YOU believe that marriages are a life long commitment to the one you are married too - even if you never wanted to marry the person in the first place - does not mean we all have too. 

Have you EVER heard about divorce? Getting a second chance in life? If you don't agree to it, then keep your values to yourself and do not push them onto others.