Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Who would you like as the new girl for Vikram

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I know the CVs are never going to agree to this but we Vikram fans want a new girl for our Vikram.  Maybe someone like Priya Gor of Dekha Ek Khawab fame she also comes in the ad for Fair & Lovely.  They could show her as a friend of Kuhu's from the city bubbly and intelligent, classy and caring.  Any other suggestions friends?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010namitagloryzboogleseemasrSandy66Istilakomal07HillyloveLaila2009Sunshine797

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yes!  Vikram needs a bubbly and happy girl to cheer him up!
Or maybe a single mom who moves to the village and then Vikram could get an entire new family to love!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010sarahagstnnamitagloryzseemasrSandy66komal07HillyloveVinnie79ronshaan

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
How about Gurdeep Kholi? I think she would make a nice, feminine and mature lady for Vikram.  First time I saw her was in Kasam Se, and she was good.  Namrata Thapa can be good too.

I am just so tired of Sugni, I want someone new for Vikram, and make them the leads.  I don't even care who Sugni ends up with, her character has become so repulsive to me, and it is a shame because Gulki is a really good actress. The Cvs really screwed this show up. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010sweetbibinamitagloryzboogleseemasrSandy66helloaamirvenkomal07JulieDLaila2009

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
No No priyal gor.She just can't act at all. She will not be able to stand In front of Varun ever. I like gurdeep.She is gud actress but it will be great if they hire Ek Chabhi's girl Urmi. Varun and that girl shared a great chemistry in Ek chabhi. I would love to see both of them again as a pair.Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010namitagloryzbooglemuktha_cuteSandy66HillyloveJulieDLaila2009

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I think Urmi for Ek chabhi  would make a good pair with Vickram...or  maybe Rajeshwari..I would love to see the Husband wife Duo  on screen!! That would be cute!
 He could meet her after he leaves this dreadful village.  She could be some one  doing some kind of Social work  or a reporter  and wanted to highlight the plights of the downtroden...on her way to Mawari to do a story n Bedni's .  Maybe he could  be her tour guide, who uses him as the subject of her story...and fall in love along the way!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 21 October 2012 at 7:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoynamitagloryzboogleSandy66JulieDvenkomal07HillyloveLaila2009

sadesi Newbie
sadesi
sadesi

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
U ppl do know vikram is a married man right? Its called adultry to shack him up with another innocent girl. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadesi

U ppl do know vikram is a married man right? Its called adultry to shack him up with another innocent girl.

We all mean that we want him to get a new love interest after divorcing Reva. We want him to have actual love, not an extramarital affair.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrnamitagloryzSaima2010JulieDvenkomal07HillyloveLaila2009Vinnie79

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
 LOLCryLOLCryLOLCry

Edited by ulakmini - 21 October 2012 at 10:27am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index