Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

20? Does the date say anything? Nopes, kind of ordinary, wouldn't you say? 

21? Now that sounds different, not just different but special. Guess why? Because it's a special someone's birthday. 

Someone who was among the firsts here, and has stayed the longest, who loved the show and PhAb with an ultimate phangirlism. She welcomed countless others to it, including me, so warmly it made the AT feel like home. Those night long discussions with everyone flocking on the AT will always be memorable. Who would have thought we would be celebrating new ATs every other week even after the show ended? I would say the biggest credit goes to her. She might think otherwise, that it's only PhAb keeping us together, and agreed they are the reason we all came here, but I know she's the strongest link in the chain. That if not for her, maybe we would have been a scattered bunch of fans, never forming the friendship we now share. She holds the place together with a flair that's her own. Let her miss a day here and, you can expect, where's she??? to flow in from every side. Because she's loved and cherished and the place simply is not the same without her.

Seen anyone analyzing any scene as well as she does? Or writing as beautifully as her? Nopes, and that's not me being biased. 

She's intelligent, witty, amazing, awesome, wonderful, in short..the best. Not hard to figure out who it is...

Anu! Thank you for just being who you are. For bearing with my tube lightness and silliness without blinking an eye, for caring and listening, for the endless laughter and smiles your company gives. No one can replace you, ever. You are the best friend anyone could have, and those who have your friendship are lucky people I believe. 

I wish that life ahead for you is a bed of roses. That those who you love always remain by your side, ever ready to cheer you up when you feel down, to provide the listening ear when you need to talk, and to never disappoint you. I pray you never have any reason to be sad, and keep smiling always. May you be blessed with the best of everything, because you deserve no less, and have your dreams fulfilled. I wish your life is always filled with hope and light, and you shine like the star you are in everything that you do.

Stay the same always, beautiful!Hug

We might not be great in number anymore, but still the few of us make up the best bunch, so come on guys, let's all wish her a very happy birthday!PartyPartyParty

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DurayNimRMulamimi_sAllbut1tiny15Ameres55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to A*u" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Happy B'Day To U Anu!!
many- many happy returns of the day!!SmileSmileanu heres ur wishes & gifts.

Gifts
Dress

Edited by tiny15 - 21 October 2012 at 4:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DurayNimRStrawbellabeebutterflyAmeres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
AAAMMMIII !!! <3

So how do you thank a person who is just so special that all words fall short? Hm. I don't know so I will do the simple thing...THANK YOU! I can't begin to thank you for being so generously kind to me and being there for me and being more than a friend. Thank you for each and everything. I know all that I say will not feel enough but...all this truly means a LOT to me. I was planning to write a long note but right now...I'm at a loss of words. Maybe I can edit later but even then there is no way to say it...
Ami, you are a gem of a person, the most kind, generous and BEAUTIFUL person I have ever come across and for all this...all I can offer are my prayers. May Allah bless always. Ameen. :))

I LOVE you girl! HeartHug

Edited by Ameres - 20 October 2012 at 3:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Duraybeebutterflytiny15

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Anu...many many happy returns of the dayParty PLS dont frgt to throw a party fr us at the AT tomorrow nite...I will gt the balloons...Embarrassed...u pls gt the cake

wish we were all in one place to have a blast...but jst glad that gt an opportunity to know someone like you...and could connect to you over such distance...

have a grt life and god blesss...Smile

beebutterflytiny15Ameres

Duray

Duray

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
happy birthday to u anu

beebutterflytiny15Ameres

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Anu!!Big smile Wish you all the best sis and May Allah bless you always...Ameen!HugHeart

Edited by Mula - 20 October 2012 at 6:21pm

beebutterflytiny15Ameres

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU...Happy bday...mera bas chale to i will come and wish u every hr...but cant...Confused

I hope u r smiling and having a grt day...Big smileBig smile

By the way do u realise what an auspicious day u have been born into...???????

Well u have been born on the day...when the super recluse Ajay decides to make his brief comeback on TV...Big smileBig smileLOLLOL...so hua na shubh din...really u two have some grt grt connection it seems...pichle janam ka pyaar or something...and the bond conts even today...Big smile

by the way...i am unable to watch LME...I am watching it in bits and pieces...he is looking nice and has quite a few kurtas to wear...unlike in phulwa...Smile

Have a grt grt time dear...happy bady again...Smile

beebutterflytiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

AAANNNUUU...Happy bday...mera bas chale to i will come and wish u every hr...but cant...Confused

I hope u r smiling and having a grt day...Big smileBig smile

By the way do u realise what an auspicious day u have been born into...???????

Well u have been born on the day...when the super recluse Ajay decides to make his brief comeback on TV...LOL...so hua na shubh din...really u two have some grt grt connection it seems...pichle janam ka pyaar or something...and the bond conts even today...Big smile

by the way...i am unable to watch LME...I am watching it in bits and pieces...he is looking nice and has quite a few kurtas to wear...unlike in phulwa...Smile

Have a grt grt time dear...happy bady again...Smile
Oh god! I'm really feeling like a bride or something with everyone pouring in with their warm wishes. Tongue
But seriously a big THANK YOUUU!! Hug
Its okay Mimi, I completely understand you are here is good enough for me sachi. :)))

I know! Haha, truly a good day indeed. Tongue
I lurve the way you put it; a pichle janam ka pyaar! Haye! Love the sound of it. Can it be true? Tongue
Well, that has to be my birthday gift from me so see he does love me indeed. Oh yeah, so now other fan girls can pack up and leave.ROFL

Darn! I missed the epi. Really hoping can find some link online. Because I have to watch it. 

Thank you, hope everyone is having a good day. Catch you tonight! *hugs* :))

Edited by Ameres - 21 October 2012 at 1:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top