Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
now that indrani is out, INDIA WILL ROCK! 

Jai hind!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s123viPriya_990Endurance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bad n sad! (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

Nabeel had weak performances last a few, no doubt but this time he was nyc and Inshallah he will get the 3rd seat aswell 

yes im sad for nabeel bt dont worry what i know that he will get the third seat i saw one pic of him with mulazim sarah and Bodha from india so hope he will b in top 5Smile bt happy for pakistan and mulazim atif played well 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
My two cents:

I am glad Indrani was eliminated. She definitely was the weakest performer and Indian team faced setbacks due to her. I think Himesh made a mistake the first time round when he let Shadaab go. He was a much better singer compared to Indrani, just suffering from ill health which could have gotten better over the time. So due to that one wrong decision India has lost 2 contestants. Sad.
The rest of the Indian singers were Superlative! All 4 of them performed amazingly good! Just sad that they lost  even after all of them got a perfect 50!
Coming to the Pakistani team. Amir Ali and Nabeel sang really well with a lot of feel which is just SO important in trying a Mohd. Rafi song! The others were average.
I do not think Mulazim deserved to be in that Hot Seat (what is it exactly called, sorry I forgetConfused) this time. My vote would have gone to Diljaan, I thought he sang supremely and in much better form than Mulazim and Nabeel both. But khair, since a unanimous decision was taken in Mulazim's favour i guess the judges knew what they were doing. And I better not question their judgement.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92pakeezah

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Best of Luck to Indrani n Congos to pak team n Mulazim..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92Priya_990

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

mulazim is 2nd finalist n indrani is out!
well congrats 2 pakistan! they desrved it!Clap
all sang beautifully today!
i think nabeel was more desrvin thn mulazim bt i think aatif playd vry smart this time!Wink

still feelin bad 4 d outstndin prformers of team india!

well...gud luck nxt tym!Smile

u dont need to feel bad anything
 qauz ihv never seen something positive from the indian side for us 

Edited by larki_punjaban - 05 November 2012 at 7:47am

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

Originally posted by s123vi

mulazim is 2nd finalist n indrani is out!
well congrats 2 pakistan! they desrved it!Clap
all sang beautifully today!
i think nabeel was more desrvin thn mulazim bt i think aatif playd vry smart this time!Wink

still feelin bad 4 d outstndin prformers of team india!

well...gud luck nxt tym!Smile

u dont need to feel bad anything
 qauz ihv never seen something positive from the indian side for us 

same cn b said abt pak side!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanji

kisanji

Groupbie

kisanji

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I am sod abt. great singer Indrani who was wrongly given less marks to keep their team survive. Indrani would do magic in life. She is one of the best singer of India.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.