Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Mod req. Autodelete Dinky/IQ debate posts (Page 2)

Poll Question: Should posts regarding Dinky is IQ GF be auto deleted by moderators

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [51.61%]
11 [35.48%]
4 [12.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavi

Hi,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31386

Questions to Dinky should be posted to the link given on that topic ^^

If members are starting new topics to ask questions they will be moved there or deleted.  If the questions are too personal they will also be deleted.

I agree with you. If you have any questions for dinky then post it on the link given above by meghavi. Please do not start new topics asking her questions. And as meghavi said in case the questions are personal or if members start new topics to ask the questions then they will be deleted/moved.

Thanks

indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jas_angad10

totally agree altho we shud be allowed to call icki our jeeju or is tha illegal as well?

jas

I don't have a problem with people calling IQ "jeeju" as it is a sign of respect.. but I  would have a problem if someone is called disrespectfully (whether it is IQ or someone else on this forum)...do not know about other people on the forum

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

I don't have a problem with you all calling Iqbal "jeeju" and I don't think meghavi would have any problem either.

indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manjot

Hi,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31386

Questions to Dinky should be posted to the link given on that topic ^^

If members are starting new topics to ask questions they will be moved there or deleted.  If the questions are too personal they will also be deleted.

I agree with you. If you have any questions for dinky then post it on the link given above by meghavi. Please do not start new topics asking her questions. And as meghavi said in case the questions are personal or if members start new topics to ask the questions then they will be deleted/moved.

Thanks

What about questions on "Who is Dinky??".. "I do not believe Dinky is IQ's girlfriend", "Why are you calling IQ "jeeju"??" etc. etc.  Will you consinder these as personal questions which should not be discussed further in seperate posts??

Edited by indiantv - 08 May 2005 at 11:17am
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samie

totally agree as some 1 has just joined with n offensive username n keeps postin rude thingz bout dinkz @ the end of the day it is none of our business as 2 who dinky is or isnt

Hi sam,

Dont worry we will take care of that.

I just saw it now.

India-forums, Moderator Team.

thanx megzSmile

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loonytunes

i thinkw e should be allowed to post what we feel like. as long as we aren't disrespecting anyone, what's wrong is posting what you feel like?

that's the point but they should not be offensive and should be posted in the topic Messages to Dinky

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I think its fine to post posts regarding Dinky as long as the people who posted them get their ANSWERS actually answered and no one is left feeling confused about the whole thing.

And no.... the topic shouldn't be "automatically" deleted by the moderators because thats just disregarding a person's right to voice their opinion.

Why would a MESSAGE BOARD be called a "MESSAGE BOARD" then hmmm? 

:::. Keep it clean and follow rules is what I say! .:::
jbcute01 Senior Member
jbcute01
jbcute01

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I agree everyone should be allowed to voice watever they feel as long it doesn't affect the person other wise I am kool with this.

Go to top