Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
hahaha idhuku taan 2 hour special vaa,,.. Tongue

Brilliant acting by both Soundarya and Tamil today. Loved their both reactions, silents and eye talks.  Now i feel bad for this malar ... so now S & T matteru done..i wonder  how they going to take the story now. Probably they would focus on the differences of both couple.

Today saro really annoyed me Ermm i expected him to be more supportive in love issue. Hate the fact he hold Tamil shirt to chase him out of the house Confused

Today saradha Star both mother daughter was portrayed beautifully Star

Edited by hopper_ocean - 22 October 2012 at 4:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunita_raj_Pari_garapatilakshkdskxxxkalki2007krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Oct 22 - 26 Discussions (Page 2)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunita_raj

sunita_raj

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

I hate the way Saro smiled when Soundarya said that her mother will decide it Angry. But it was a big aappu for him Tongue. Who cares if you talli vakkiraan them from your heart. You never bothered about your mom's wish during your wedding. But you sis proved to be a very good daughter. This shows that she's far better than you. Saro is very selfish. Atleast Meenakshi realized her mistake and she tried to bring the two together. But, Saro...you disappointed us Ouch

garapatilakshkdskxxxkalki2007hopper_oceansneha_vijaykrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
A very good episode after a long time. Enjoyed watching it. Tamil Soundarya scenes were so beautiful. Their heart touching eye locks and their dialogues was too good. My most fav moment was Siundarya asking her mom to take a good decision and this mother daughter scene was a highlight in today's episode. Hats off to the director for coming up with a scene like this. TS motamadi scene was well taken. The struggle of their hearts so beautifully shown. At last the parents played their part well. I wished there was some good wishes from Prakash to TS. The director ended that abruptly. But I was quite happy when I saw Prakash smiling when Sharadha accepted the TS marriage. And what's that nonsense Saro behaving badly with Tamil and pasamalar Meenu was just quitely watching it. I was so irritated to watch that. Well said Sunita Raj , atleast Soundarya showed how her parents support and approval for her wedding. I am still confused why this Mahan Satavanan can't accept TS wedding. Hope the director doesn't bring misunderstanding inbetween T and S just to glorify Saro. Hope Malar accepts this TS wedding and wish them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skanansunita_rajgarapatilakshkdskxxxkalki2007hopper_oceansneha_vijay

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunita_raj

I hate the way Saro smiled when Soundarya said that her mother will decide it Angry. But it was a big aappu for him Tongue. Who cares if you talli vakkiraan them from your heart. You never bothered about your mom's wish during your wedding. But you sis proved to be a very good daughter. This shows that she's far better than you. Saro is very selfish. Atleast Meenakshi realized her mistake and she tried to bring the two together. But, Saro...you disappointed us Ouch

well said sunita ... Thumbs Up Soundarya considered her mother first.. unlike saro Confused Pavam meenashi, she is going to put up with his grumpy mood after this.

sunita_rajgarapatilakshkdskxxxkalki2007sneha_vijaykrithikas

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunita_raj

welcome sunitha to SM 
do intro u r self in vanga palagal thread 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175252

yes sunitha even i thought the same ,i dint like saro reaction and what is the nayam that he can love meenu and do all kiruku tan and get married and why cant tamil and soundrays do !!!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunita_rajlakshkdskxxxkalki2007krithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna and Sneha for the Marathon episode updates.

Good episode.  Good that Tamil was open atleast at the end.

Stupid Saro - he could not take it - what ever he did to marry his love and he cannot remember that in this case. I have a feeling there is going to be issues between Saro and Meenu due to this.  I hope not though.

Now they have to show Neepa's reaction - I wonder what she is going to say.

Have a feeling they won't show any more of SM this week or repeats may be !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshkdskxxxkalki2007hopper_oceansneha_vijaykrithikas

sunita_raj

sunita_raj

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

welcome sunitha to SM 
do intro u r self in vanga palagal thread 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175252

yes sunitha even i thought the same ,i dint like saro reaction and what is the nayam that he can love meenu and do all kiruku tan and get married and why cant tamil and soundrays do !!!!! 

Thanks for the warm welcome dear...Actually I have been following the updates since beginning and in fact I did comment one or two times. But guess this is the 1st time I reflected everyone's thought  Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshkdskxxxGiselkrithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update girls

yeah i love the mother daughter scene - really well done - i  would say S know her mother well and she touched Saratha's heart with her talk - telling l love T but i will marry Prakash if you want - i think Sounderiya taking big risk there and S would like her daugher to be happy

Saro needs good slap from his big sister then he will be ok - finally T standing up - his parents are really funny mother was great saying if M can handle Saratha i can handle Sounderiya - looking into the positive side
i didn't except this turn out at all - i thought maybe it will reach the wedding then T will do something not bad at all

Prakash and Malar good pair

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatilakshkssmily_facemiganhopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.