Harry Potter

Scene from the book, that you wanted in the movie (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Mimiii!!! Am I glad to see or what...How have you been??? and there are so many little scenes that we would like to have seen..and would not have minded a 4 hour film each...I so hope they make a tv series...but then the same team would not be thereCry

Hello stranger! I'm just as glad to see you! Hug

I know! I wish they split up the movies like the last two...but it's okay, I guess. Yeah, a TV series would be great but the actors would change, and it might not have the same magic (read: special effects) the movies did.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scene from the book, that you wanted in the movie (Page 4)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Mimiii!!! Am I glad to see or what...How have you been??? and there are so many little scenes that we would like to have seen..and would not have minded a 4 hour film each...I so hope they make a tv series...but then the same team would not be thereCry

Hello stranger! I'm just as glad to see you! Hug

I know! I wish they split up the movies like the last two...but it's okay, I guess. Yeah, a TV series would be great but the actors would change, and it might not have the same magic (read: special effects) the movies did.

StrangerShockedOuch,,,,Mimi,,,,You are the same one on LTL forum na???Confused

And yes the TV series might not be the same...but atleast it will have the small nuancess and the touches of the book...we wont feel the uselessness of  Ginny tying Harry's shoe laces and wonder how come he fell for the girlLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petal

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

StrangerShockedOuch,,,,Mimi,,,,You are the same one on LTL forum na???Confused

And yes the TV series might not be the same...but atleast it will have the small nuancess and the touches of the book...we wont feel the uselessness of  Ginny tying Harry's shoe laces and wonder how come he fell for the girlLOL

Aww, Srush! LOL Get rid of those icons dearie. Of course I am the very same...but I won' take back the "stranger" Tongue...nope! Because you've become a stranger to our good old LTL forum...we're trying to keep it going, but even your shadow's missing from it. Cry

Ginny tying Harry's shoelaces was awkward! Same goes for him zipping up her dress...it was just a touch less awkward though...I think. Confused You know, we can always hope for a TV series that's somehow even better than the movies. After all, I still hope there will be more HP books! Embarrassed Wishful thinking doesn't hurt.

-Sapna-

-Sapna-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
From the Deathly Hallows, I wish they would've shown in the scene when Harry & Hermione visit Godric's Hollow and they see the memorial statue built of James & Lily holding baby Harry, and all the messages left by witches/wizards. Also I wish they would've shown the last fight between Voldemort and Harry like in the book. 

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i have never seen harry potter movies...cos i know the story as per the book will suffer "cuts"...
still i have heard the descriptions as per JKR was realized half-n-half!! 
i would have loved the original Knight Bus...
or the Hogwarts castle!! remember the divination class?? the ladder would fall from above...
many such things!! 
but movies have there own charm i guessSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top