Harry Potter

Scene from the book, that you wanted in the movie (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Deathly Hallows should have been made as it isLOL..it was so awsm and intriguing..

Many of Snape-Harry classroom interactions that were missed out in movies !!

The part where Harry-Ron team up against Hermione...backbite abt her awl the time..Heart..that would have been really amazing !!

When Harry stops talking to Hermione for a long time  !!
@bold plzzz the movies r all abt dan and emma ,if they had their way,they wud hav just paired those 2 off Wacko evn rupert was kept on the backfoot  tho  he is the better actor among the trioConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scene from the book, that you wanted in the movie (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Deathly Hallows should have been made as it isLOL..it was so awsm and intriguing..

The part where Harry-Ron team up against Hermione...backbite abt her awl the time..Heart..that would have been really amazing !!

@bold plzzz the movies r all abt dan and emma ,if they had their way,they wud hav just paired those 2 off Wacko evn rupert was kept on the backfoot  tho  he is the better actor among the trioConfused

Dude m tawking abt scenes which shud have been there in the movie...LOL
There was this part when Hermione turns Harry Quidditch broomstick in to Umbridge and both Harry and Ron stop talking to her for a long time...that was actually a cute part...!!

-Srushti-

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I'm kind of jumping in on the forum...and that too a little too late. LOL

Here's what I'd like to see in the movies:

• Umbridge getting her comeuppance from Peeves. I think they did okay with her, but the more punishments she gets the better!
  • in OOTP, I wanted to see the St. Mungo's scene with Neville's parents. And of course, Gilderoy Lockhart...yeah, especially for him. Not. But I guess this part wasn't that important and they did cover the Longbottoms' story.
  • I'd love to see Voldy and Grindy come face-to-face in DH, but I don't think that made it into the movie. Or I don't remember it. Ermm Never mind, the former king of terror and the reigning king did get together for a little chit-chat apparently! LOL

The are so many little scenes I wish were included in the movies but that's not easy to do, is it?

Edited by Rose_Petal - 08 December 2012 at 4:20pm

-Sapna-

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hiddenstar

Dude m tawking abt scenes which shud have been there in the movie...LOL
There was this part when Hermione turns Harry Quidditch broomstick in to Umbridge and both Harry and Ron stop talking to her for a long time...that was actually a cute part...!!
i kno but there was no chance u'll see scenes lyk that in the movie!basically u'll see evry scene that centres around harry and hermione, the other important scenes be damned!! lol i  dnt lyk seein those 2 constantly evrywhere and cnt bear the movies ,the movies r nothin lyk the books !!LOL

-Srushti-

Lekha.Mayur4eva

IF-Dazzler

Lekha.Mayur4eva

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i wish that they had showed the part in the 4th book where draco malfoy comes face to face with the golden trio when the death eaters attack the quidditch world cup place.
even though he didnt mean to, draco told that the golden trio especially hermione  should run furtherinto the forest to hide better from the deatheaters. he actually saved their lives back then.
-Lekha

-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Sorry, I'm kind of jumping in on the forum...and that too a little too late. LOL

Here's what I'd like to see in the movies:

• Umbridge getting her comeuppance from Peeves. I think they did okay with her, but the more punishments she gets the better!
  • in OOTP, I wanted to see the St. Mungo's scene with Neville's parents. And of course, Gilderoy Lockhart...yeah, especially for him. Not. But I guess this part wasn't that important and they did cover the Longbottoms' story.
  • I'd love to see Voldy and Grindy come face-to-face in DH, but I don't think that made it into the movie. Or I don't remember it. Ermm

The are so many little scenes I wish were included in the movies but that's not easy to do, is it?

Mimiii!!! Am I glad to see or what...How have you been??? and there are so many little scenes that we would like to have seen..and would not have minded a 4 hour film each...I so hope they make a tv series...but then the same team would not be thereCry

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

i wish that they had showed the part in the 4th book where draco malfoy comes face to face with the golden trio when the death eaters attack the quidditch world cup place.
even though he didnt mean to, draco told that the golden trio especially hermione  should run furtherinto the forest to hide better from the deatheaters. he actually saved their lives back then.
-Lekha

Hi Lekha...The Dramione shippers would have loved that..and true...even though he was rude...he did point out that Hermione being muggle born would be the first target!!!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
This one from OoTP...I would have loved Ruper enacting this one...he would have done it SUPERBLY!!

""I wonder if Hermione's seen this yet?" Harry said, looking round at the door to the girls'
dormitories.

"Let's go and tell her," said Ron. He bounded forwards, pulled open the door and set off up the
spiral staircase.

He was on the sixth stair when there was a loud, wailing, klaxon-like sound and the steps melted
together to make a long, smooth stone slid. There was a brief moment when Ron tried to keep
running, arms working madly like windmills, then he toppled over backwards and shot down the
newly created slide, coming to rest on his back at Harry's feet.

"Er - I don't think we're allowed in the girls' dormitories," said Harry, pulling Ron to his feet
and trying not to laugh.

Two fourth-year girls came zooming gleefully down the stone slide.

"Oooh, who tried to get upstairs?" they giggled happily, leaping to their feet and ogling Harry and Ron.

"Me," said Ron, who was still rather disheveled. " I didn't realize that would happen. It's not
fair!" he added to Harry, as the girls headed off for the portrait hole, still giggling madly.
"Hermione's allowed in our dormitory, how come we're not allowed -?"

"Well, it's an old-fashioned rule," said Hermione, who had just slid neatly on to a rug in front of
them and was now getting to her feet, "but it says in Hogwarts A History, that the founders
thought boys were less trustworthy than girls. Anyway, why were you trying to get in there?" "

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna-....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top