Harry Potter

Scene from the book, that you wanted in the movie (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
there is the scene of the weasleys realising that Harry Potter is on the train after Fred and George help him get his trunk onto the train.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepzy1991-Swetha--Srushti-minizz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scene from the book, that you wanted in the movie (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzy1991

Groupbie

Deepzy1991

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
the most messed up was Half-blood prince movie...and bout ur topic...deres r list of scenes i want to see in d mve...i dnno u agree or not but i reaoly think they cud have shown harry suffrng detention from snape and den cmes to the common room without thnking kissed ginny...they cud have gone by the book...but they in this particular mve they messed up a lot...and also after this. i wud have love to see the harry voldy duel in the hall in frnt of everyone...and harry revealing snape's love for his mother and his true allegiance at everyone's presence and harry talking to dumbledore's portrait at the end of the war in part 2 of part 7...and also they shud hve shwed how it was written like harry repairing his old wand and telling dumbledore to return the wand in his grave and all...and deres r many many more!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna--Swetha--Srushti-minizz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Oh I am sorry for leaving this thread alone for so long...
One more scene I dearly would have loved in the movie would have been this one,The perfect Climax to that film I suppose...
It is in the Order of Phoenix...
"Professor Umbridge left Hogwarts the day before the end of term. It seemed she had crept out of
the hospital wing during dinnertime,evidently hoping to depart undetected, but unfortunately for
her, she met Peeves on the way, who seized his last chance to do as Fred had instructed, and
chased her gleefully from the premises whacking her alternately with a walking stick and a sock
full of chalk. Many students ran out into the Entrance Hall to watch her running away down the
path and the Heads of Houses tried only half-heartedly to restrain them. Indeed, Professor
McGonagall sank back into her chair at the staff table after a few feeble remonstrances and was
clearly heard to express a regret that she could not run cheering after Umbridge herself, because
Peeves had borrowed her walking stick."

how I would have loved Mcgonall Saying this and Umbridge being driven by Peeves...but alas Yates always forgot that Peeves existedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna--Swetha-minizz

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I want movie of snape, lily and james
their love story will making soo nice..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-minizz

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i really wanted to see the common room harry ginny gettin together rather than the stupid way shown in the movie!!there was basically no difference betn cho & ginny the way it was portrayed in the movie!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

-Gryffindor winning the Quidditch Cup in Harry's 3rd year...

"As a sobbing Wood passed Harry the Cup, as he lifted it into the air, Harry felt he could have produced the world's best Patronus."

It's just a wonderfully written moment that had been building for three books and concluded in a most spectacular way and SHOULD have been in the movies. Its sad that the movie-folks excluded a scene that exuded Gryffindor spirit in every word.

I really loved this moment and missed it in the movie a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Deathly Hallows should have been made as it isLOL..it was so awsm and intriguing..

Many of Snape-Harry classroom interactions that were missed out in movies !!

The part where Harry-Ron team up against Hermione...backbite abt her awl the time..Heart..that would have been really amazing !!

When Harry stops talking to Hermione for a long time  !!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
"Are you trying to weasel out of showing us any of this stuff?" said Zacharias Smith.
"Here's an idea," said Ron loudly, "why don't you shut your mouth?"
"Well, we've all turned up to learn from him, and now he's telling us he can't really do any of it," he said.
"That's not what he said," said Fred Weasley.
"Would you like us to clean out your ears for you?" inquired George, pulling a long and lethal-looking metal instrument from inside one of the Zonko's bags.
"Or any part of your body, really, we're not fussy where we stick this," said Fred. 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sapna--Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top