Harry Potter

Scene from the book, that you wanted in the movie - Page 3

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i wish that they had showed the part in the 4th book where draco malfoy comes face to face with the golden trio when the death eaters attack the quidditch world cup place.
even though he didnt mean to, draco told that the golden trio especially hermione  should run furtherinto the forest to hide better from the deatheaters. he actually saved their lives back then.
-Lekha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Sorry, I'm kind of jumping in on the forum...and that too a little too late. ðŸ˜†

Here's what I'd like to see in the movies:

• Umbridge getting her comeuppance from Peeves. I think they did okay with her, but the more punishments she gets the better!
  • in OOTP, I wanted to see the St. Mungo's scene with Neville's parents. And of course, Gilderoy Lockhart...yeah, especially for him. Not. But I guess this part wasn't that important and they did cover the Longbottoms' story.
  • I'd love to see Voldy and Grindy come face-to-face in DH, but I don't think that made it into the movie. Or I don't remember it. 🤔

The are so many little scenes I wish were included in the movies but that's not easy to do, is it?

Mimiii!!! Am I glad to see or what...How have you been??? and there are so many little scenes that we would like to have seen..and would not have minded a 4 hour film each...I so hope they make a tv series...but then the same team would not be there😭

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i wish that they had showed the part in the 4th book where draco malfoy comes face to face with the golden trio when the death eaters attack the quidditch world cup place.

even though he didnt mean to, draco told that the golden trio especially hermione  should run furtherinto the forest to hide better from the deatheaters. he actually saved their lives back then.
-Lekha

Hi Lekha...The Dramione shippers would have loved that..and true...even though he was rude...he did point out that Hermione being muggle born would be the first target!!!
-Srushti- thumbnail
This one from OoTP...I would have loved Ruper enacting this one...he would have done it SUPERBLY!!

""I wonder if Hermione's seen this yet?" Harry said, looking round at the door to the girls'
dormitories.

"Let's go and tell her," said Ron. He bounded forwards, pulled open the door and set off up the
spiral staircase.

He was on the sixth stair when there was a loud, wailing, klaxon-like sound and the steps melted
together to make a long, smooth stone slid. There was a brief moment when Ron tried to keep
running, arms working madly like windmills, then he toppled over backwards and shot down the
newly created slide, coming to rest on his back at Harry's feet.

"Er - I don't think we're allowed in the girls' dormitories," said Harry, pulling Ron to his feet
and trying not to laugh.

Two fourth-year girls came zooming gleefully down the stone slide.

"Oooh, who tried to get upstairs?" they giggled happily, leaping to their feet and ogling Harry and Ron.

"Me," said Ron, who was still rather disheveled. " I didn't realize that would happen. It's not
fair!" he added to Harry, as the girls headed off for the portrait hole, still giggling madly.
"Hermione's allowed in our dormitory, how come we're not allowed -?"

"Well, it's an old-fashioned rule," said Hermione, who had just slid neatly on to a rug in front of
them and was now getting to her feet, "but it says in Hogwarts A History, that the founders
thought boys were less trustworthy than girls. Anyway, why were you trying to get in there?" "

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mimiii!!! Am I glad to see or what...How have you been??? and there are so many little scenes that we would like to have seen..and would not have minded a 4 hour film each...I so hope they make a tv series...but then the same team would not be there😭

Hello stranger! I'm just as glad to see you! 🤗

I know! I wish they split up the movies like the last two...but it's okay, I guess. Yeah, a TV series would be great but the actors would change, and it might not have the same magic (read: special effects) the movies did.
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Hello stranger! I'm just as glad to see you! 🤗

I know! I wish they split up the movies like the last two...but it's okay, I guess. Yeah, a TV series would be great but the actors would change, and it might not have the same magic (read: special effects) the movies did.

Stranger😲,,,,Mimi,,,,You are the same one on LTL forum na???😕

And yes the TV series might not be the same...but atleast it will have the small nuancess and the touches of the book...we wont feel the uselessness of  Ginny tying Harry's shoe laces and wonder how come he fell for the girl😆
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Stranger😲,,,,Mimi,,,,You are the same one on LTL forum na???😕

And yes the TV series might not be the same...but atleast it will have the small nuancess and the touches of the book...we wont feel the uselessness of  Ginny tying Harry's shoe laces and wonder how come he fell for the girl😆

Aww, Srush! 😆 Get rid of those icons dearie. Of course I am the very same...but I won' take back the "stranger" 😛...nope! Because you've become a stranger to our good old LTL forum...we're trying to keep it going, but even your shadow's missing from it. 😭

Ginny tying Harry's shoelaces was awkward! Same goes for him zipping up her dress...it was just a touch less awkward though...I think. 😕 You know, we can always hope for a TV series that's somehow even better than the movies. After all, I still hope there will be more HP books! 😳 Wishful thinking doesn't hurt.

-Sapna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From the Deathly Hallows, I wish they would've shown in the scene when Harry & Hermione visit Godric's Hollow and they see the memorial statue built of James & Lily holding baby Harry, and all the messages left by witches/wizards. Also I wish they would've shown the last fight between Voldemort and Harry like in the book. 

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have never seen harry potter movies...cos i know the story as per the book will suffer "cuts"...
still i have heard the descriptions as per JKR was realized half-n-half!! 
i would have loved the original Knight Bus...
or the Hogwarts castle!! remember the divination class?? the ladder would fall from above...
many such things!! 
but movies have there own charm i guess😊