Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Dips..

IF-Dazzler

Dips..

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hello everyone this is Dips and i am gonna do sree ganesh of my writing skills with my very first OneShot on RishBala and im luking forward to the response.

Wanna thanx all my classmates who helped me write this OS which is quiet afflicted wid love,passion and romance.

Extremely sorry for the typos
. and the name of some maidens.

MRK OneShot
Tera nasha Mujhko Hua

"Raja bring those orchids and put them in that silver vase, Sunita who rose petals spread them in those vase, listen everybody everything should be perfect as instructed okay"

"Aare Madhu beta what are you doing early in the morning? What are you preparing beta?" asked MummyJi

"Maa..you forgot huh, today is the birthday of our superstar RK and I'm planning for his surprise birthday party" smiles.."But you don't tell him else you know him na..."

"Han beta I won't tell him, he shall be celebrating his birthday with his wife how can I tell him!"

"Urrm Maa I'm going okay there's lot of work to do and plan I want it to be a special one for him"

"Today shall be the special day for us because after so many months Madhu's gonna be back in our chawl and She gonna be set free from the trap of that RK" said Mallick

"With the grace of Ganapati bappa finally we gonna have our daughter back,Ganapati bappa tera lakh lakh sukar hai" prayed Padmini

"Tonight gonna be a very big day for Madhu"

But on the other hand…Madhu thinks

"Tonight it's a very big day for me.I am gonna confess to RK that I love him very much.I don't know how will he react but I have decided that I will tell him what I feel for him"

"Biwi…Biwiii" RK shouted

Madhu walks in...

"What happened RK why are you shouting early in the morning?"

"Biwi Im noticing you, you are planning something from the morning tell me what is it!"

"Urmm…kuch nahi…there is nothing that I am doing"

RK pulls Madhu closer and pressed her hands tightly "Tell me the truth Madhu what are you doing else you know what I can do"

"I am telling you na that there's nothing why don't you understand. Now leave me its paining"

"Alright if you won't tell me then I can find out Biwi" and he push her…

"Bittu ji………………"

"Yes Chief what happened to you?"

"Bittu ji you tell me one thing my official Biwi seems to be very busy from the morning, what happening in my house will anyone tell me"

"Who Chief…there's nothing such I think you have a misunderstanding"

"Bittu ji…RK never had a misunderstanding and if you better tell me the truth then it will be fine for you"

"Aah...Actually Chief Bhabhi is planning a birthday party for you and it's a surprise for you and she told no one to tell about it to you"

"I see so Mrs. Madhubala Rishav Kundra is planning RK's birthday…interesting!"

The party begun and everyone seems excited for the birthday party of RK when suddenly the flashlight was focused on the stairs where both Madhu along with RK were stepping down. With a alluring Red shiffon saree Madhu looked Magnificent with RK dressed in black suit. Both looked into their eyes and stepped down. The Cake was cut and was offered to everyone.

Suddenly the mood changed into intense desire full of love and passion…

"Biwi thank you what a beautiful party ahan!

Madhu was startled and she keeps staring RK whereas RK asked Madhu to dance with him.Both danced at the beats of the music.

With the ending of the dance, Madhu was in RK arms and both looked into each ones eyes.Madhu said I Love you RK and the moment stood standstill…

With the romance was at its peak suddenly Samsher,Padmini arrived at the scene and he threw the sum of rupees on RK's face. The moment turned into pain and sorrow

"Keep your 40 lakhs RK which you gave me for my operation and now leave my daughter's hand; she is set free of your cage. Enough she had bear here now no more"

"Madhu beta we are here now RK can do nothing to you he has no more authority in you. char pheres ends here!"

"Chalo Madhu" and they dragged Madhubala and her hand holding RK's was slowly got separated and both felt the affliction of love in their heart and they parted!!

RK fall down on his knees and broke down inside and all his memories of his and Madhu's were there in front of his eyes and he felt regretted of losing her.

------------------------------------
DO LIKE and CommentWink

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ladly123lovebadhanvkhushboovSawanimisha14miki12elusivepixieMeena1428nityashooooonatara.singhaniambala12JasleensiyanaranithaFragile_QueeniLuvYellowtrishnawaliyaSimple-Girldrashmeet12princess_TsnehalovegurtiCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmAbhayangelrsk16ashred12-Nia-shubhika124-SmexyGhost-Dark_Chocolategreatsumkumnahtani88adventure_gurlLittle_Mermaid.Killer_DeviLSandy-Naz..dreamygatz..-Priyam-manesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~MRK Oneshot: Tera nasha Mujhko Hua~*" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
nice os... plz update next part soon... plz plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

Killer_DeviL

IF-Sizzlerz

Killer_DeviL

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
res

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Awesome OS 

Do continue next part soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

Killer_DeviL

IF-Sizzlerz

Killer_DeviL

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
oye abhi me Ofli9 ja rhi hu baad me read kark commnt karongi :)

drashmeet12

IF-Dazzler

drashmeet12

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Superb

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
interesting!!

iLuvYellow

Goldie

iLuvYellow

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Continue!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.