Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Sheela, Shagun and Meenakshi chat with Kratika  & Gurmeet 

Part 1 & 2 updated 

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

tasvirViolet123Nisha_abimohika417meenadsouzaPiieelanpremiBhavyaRedySinalRockssacaremaabhialkaamandasookooswathiramyaLincy_Lins.LovelyDreamer.vicky91heena88snowypatches02Flagkumari3Mr.ZkKarna89teju1816disha_rajdevPooja_11nirmalac99ApoorvaFanashGC_arjajayshu17pretty_hadigaag-enchanted-Allbut1shamanbkbbbcccKamliKudiluv_lvndrkholitaCOLOGYZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhauluvmgMelodiousDreamsssroomanijyoti06-Kash-Euphoria.-ProudGCian-maha9ana56gcluvvillager00ArYa_crazyluvKrantiGuru_JKRPuvZx-affy-xgafulu14-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABP NewsChat with Ks & GC : Videos" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
TFS...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zettercssudhagcluv

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
WoW...Thanx a Lot for Sharing...Kratika is Tooo Sweet and Hot to Handle...
Very Nice Answers Kratika...U r Simple and Beautiful..Thats Why We Love you...Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixcssudhaZetterEuphoria.gcluv

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanku so much for sharing !!! Just saw the interview of KS and she is absolutely candid !!! I just love the way she answered every question !!! Brilliant Kratika !!! Clap

Perfect answers to the interviewers !!! Amazing !!!

And the way she imitates Gurmeet about how he'll distract her while the shoots is just just awesome yet hilarious !!! Love her !!! My love on her keeps mounting always and with this it got doubled , tripled...!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkkriti07anithuZetterMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixgcluvEuphoria.

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thank you so much! I loved Kratika's answers. Heart Those three interviewers though... Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZetterMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhaEuphoria.

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Deeps for adding Kratika's video, did watch Gurmmet before..

I love Kratika as a person from first time I set eyes on her in JKR, something about her is very sincere and honest and at the same time witty, and it shows in her interviews specially very well..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkluv_lvndrkriti07ZetterMelodiousDreamscssudhaFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I was waiting like anything for the links...Thanks a ton for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZetterFireLordPhoenix

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
OMG I friken love Kratika, she was incredible in her interview...The reports were not like vulchers, I guess they were afraid of her JKR coming out Wink LOL

She was amazing as ever HeartHeartHeart

GC's interview was great as well, the way how he handled them was humble and gracious...I totally loved how in sync KS & GC are...their off screen camaderie is beautiful EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkkriti07luv_lvndrFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.