Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachana

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ifrini

Goldie

ifrini

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Rachana these days has this hugh crush on Rajeev m has she forgotton she is engaged ? I have not watched the serial for some time did they break off the engagement ? Last few episodes did not menthion the engagement so was not sure ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachana" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Nope. They didn't break the engagement. Angry

And yep, she crushing on Rajeev BIG TIME! 

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
u actually need a guy to put the ring.When rachna's so called MIL realizes that I am sure she will send her son to the chiriyaghar(Garg's)instead of herself popping up there every now and thenLOL

Edited by payalgarg - 20 October 2012 at 10:22am

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
 Rachana is engaged ???????.I did not see that happen inspite of watching this series without skipping an episode. I thought engagement was after the official ceremony  like an exchange of the ring   etc where the guy and girl come face to face  .Did that happen?????.who was the guy?.  

When nothing of that sort has taken place how can anybody say that Rachana is engaged.

I definetly do agree that her alliance has been fixed by the elders of the family but it was not out of her own will.It was imposed upon her as price she had to pay for the whole bitter incident with Mintu.

So surely she has a heart ,has emotions and feelings and  has  the right to fall in love. Heart
 So her being in love with Rajeev is justified ,By the way she is not cheating on anybody .

Right now she is in love and the world does not matter. So pls do not send her on a  Guilt trip stating that she is engaged and not supposed to think of another guy. Get the point!!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shenramdassboogleJShiv-Wanderer-Sunshine797

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Rachana is engaged ???????.I did not see that happen inspite of watching this series without skipping an episode. I thought engagement was after the official ceremony like an exchange of the ring etc where the guy and girl come face to face .Did that happen?????.who was the guy?.
When nothing of that sort has taken place how can anybody say that Rachana is engaged.

I definetly do agree that her alliance has been fixed by the elders of the family but it was not out of her own will.It was imposed upon her as price she had to pay for the whole bitter incident with Mintu.
So surely she has a heart ,has emotions and feelings and has the right to fall in love.Heart
So her being in love with Rajeev is justified ,By the way she is not cheating on anybody .
Right now she is in love and the world does not matter. So pls do not send her on a Guilt trip stating that she is engaged and not supposed to think of another guy. Get the point!!!!LOL

Totally absolutely agree with you!

Sunshine797

wensue

wensue

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Rachna's MIL came to the house several times and stated that her son is abroad, I forget where, but he will be home soon.  what I didn't get was her family agreed to the marriage when they hadn't even met the boy.  They finalized the alliance I believe in his absense.  She came another day to give them the date that he would return, and made all these demands on Rachna and her family.  It's been awhile so I really can't remember all that happened. 

boogle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.