Posted: 11 years ago

*Perfect Prince Charming*

Far from Mumbai. students are enjoying, spending time with each other, far from parents, far from busy mumbai and their hectic life. Five days for camp was indeed a best idea to calm down..Obviously these five days are giving them energy, strength to fight back with all bad things.

''Panchi tell na!What would you like in your perfect Prince charming'' Juhi asked with a smile.

''Rich!With a huge big bunglow ", Priya, one of their friend shouted.

''A sexy stubble for me!''said another girl.

''panchii tell na!What would you like?' Neha asked her again.

Panchi closed her eyes and whispered..

''Someone who will make me believe that all those fairytales I had read when I was five, did have some amount of truth in them-however cheesy and mushy.

Someone who would know what I want even without my speaking.

Someone who could make me smile despite everything.

Someone who would stay with me through hard times and good.

Someone who would love me despite knowing the crazy person I actual am"

''And?"Juhi dreamily asked.

''And...someone who would dance with me in pouring rain,

He doesn't need to be either tall,rich or muscular-but someone who gives me so much love that I would wonder if it's all a dream''

Ranveer unknowingly had been gazing at her as she spoke,the blush giving a soft tinge to her angular face.

Suddenly..

Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye,
Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye
Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye,
Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye 
Use Kahon Kabhi Saamne To Aaye 

He who comes into my dreams to tease me

Tell him to come around some time (in the daylight).

He who comes into my dreams to tease me

Tell him to come around some time (in the daylight)

Juhi turned around in pure shock and saw her best friend singing-after days in front a crowd.

Kaisa Hai Kaun Hai Woh Jaane Kahan Hai 
Jiske Liye Mere Hoton Pe haan Hai 

What's he like?  Who is he?  God knows where he is,

that man for whom my lips say "yes!

He decided to leave the place and disappear when Panchi saw him staring at her smile from the doorway.For absolutely no reason at all she blushed.

It had been ages since she had last trashed her umbrella and just walked out into the rain.Her feet joyfully kicked off the slippers she had been wearing and ran forward on the wet grass. And indeed,the joy of dancing in rain is something which one cannot describe but only experience.

Water droplets snaked down her neck and her back soaking her T-shirt.Her legs which were bare from the knees kicked about the grass,sending droplets racing ahead to nowhere in particular. She stretched out both her hands,her wet hair now swishing to either side.

Ranveer stood on the porch watching her and surprisingly enough he didn't even feel as if he was invading her privacy.   

He breathed in the scent of her damp hair,his fingers feeling her skin through the drenched fabric of her T-shirt.

Panchi suddenly stiffened,realising the vulnerability of the moment she was caught in.She hadn't wanted to but she couldn't help shedding her facades in front of him.It was almost as if she knew she wouldn't be able to lie in front of this man.He would see right through it.

She suddenly pulled back from his arms and went a few paces back.He stared at her in confusion,his arms still in mid air -surrounding the vaccum she had just created.

''Panchi...''he worded softly.

She turned around with her back to him.

Just leave.She told herself,her eyes squeezed shut. The moment her leg extended to take a step,his hand slipped through hers and gently but firmly pulled her back. She took deep breaths,inhaling all the oxygen she could find. Her eyelids refused to open up and though she could easily have pushed him off, she didn't.

His eyes surveyed the water drops adorning her milky face, moving down the smooth skin of her cheeks to the crevices of her slender neck. He couldn't help but notice the few glistening drops on her quivering lips as they let out warm breaths into the chilly air. A strand of hair tickled her forehead and his fingers gently moved on instinct to tuck it back.

She shivered at his touch, her face slightly tilting until his fingers lingered on her cold cheek. She could feel his hold on her wrist, gentle but strong enough to hold her close.

He suddenly left hold of her wrist, she opened her eyes on that indication. His melting orbs bore into her own eyes, the strength of his gaze making her quiver with anticipation. Her eyes looked sideways at his left hand placed next to her cheek and then his right hand made their way to her other cheek too.

His hands cupped her face tenderly,so tenderly that one could almost believe that she was made of pure untainted glass. His thumb brushed on the skin next to her lips.

His lips touched her own wet ones, sending currents down her weakened legs.

Panchi's first real kiss wasn't even close to what she had seen in movies.

It was way better.

His nose touched her's,a blush creeping up her face. He tasted the cherry flavoured lip balm,their breath sucked out for those sixty long seconds.

Jadoo Se Jaise Koi Chalne Laga Hai 

Main Kya Karun Dil Machalne Laga Hai

Tera Deewana Kehata Hai Woh

Chup Chup Se Phir Kyon Rahta Hai Woh

He's started to work on me like some enchantment.

What shall I do?  My heart's become restless (with longing).

I'm (the cause of) your madness, he says

Why does he then stay hidden from me?

the day you will be full I will be too. And sure enough Ranveer had found that person who completed him.

"There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped and your life seems perfect, make sure you never lose that person."

I know it's long...Sorry for not updating my another FF! Really busy..I don't know I will continue that ya not..Plz comment if you loved it.
thanks_Misti

Edited by Sweet-bird - 11 years ago
beautiful OS πŸ‘πŸ‘
superb as usual luved it yr actually i was bit upset nt bit but vry upset wid dis present RaHi track n dey way dey r shaping it spcly Ranveer's chrctr...god but aftr reading dis os i was like wow may dis happen...awesome..plz continue n pm me...
OMGGG Mistiii...1st of all welcome back..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...missed u here n obviously ur RaHi stories...ws soo soo surprised readin the title n author's name...n din evn wasted a sec readin it...n omggg WHAT AN OS...u took me to RaHi land once again...aftr ages some1 hv took me there...n who else better than u...thnx a ton for writin this...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by nikki028

OMGGG Mistiii...1st of all welcome back..πŸ€—...missed u here n obviously ur RaHi stories...ws soo soo surprised readin the title n author's name...n din evn wasted a sec readin it...n omggg WHAT AN OS...u took me to RaHi land once again...aftr ages some1 hv took me there...n who else better than u...thnx a ton for writin this...πŸ€—

aww..that's so sweet of u! how are u? hope you are fine! glad that you loved it😳
amazing OS!! plzz do continue!! and PM me too
Mishthi welcome back yaar!!!!where were u u know i missed ur updates n OS like hell????anyways m dam happy tht u took out time n wrote this i loved the way panchi described her prince charming just loved it perfect!!!!!a dream of every girl!!!!!beautifully expressed!!!!
n then shit the rahi scene full of love,passion n only both of them not caring about others just both of them shit i loved tht scene very much!!!!
the kiss hayeee😳😳😳😳
loved the quote too!!!
i read the OS twice loved it alot!!!!
watng for more misthi update son yaar missing u
Amazing os..

Akshu..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Where were u?
Shall we pinkify this post?